Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not on your list, but there's another moment in Sacrifices that I love. It comes just after the corridor scene. Sam and Jack continue walking and Jack is distracted by some Jaffa women walking by. Sam just turns him round and they continue walking and talking. It reminds me of an old married couple!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      I love this moment...

It's not on your list, but there's another moment in Sacrifices that I love. It comes just after the corridor scene. Sam and Jack continue walking and Jack is distracted by some Jaffa women walking by. Sam just turns him round and they continue walking and talking. It reminds me of an old married couple!

That are both such lovely moments! Thank you for sharing
      sigpic

Comment

Squeeeeee Yeah that moment is so great...it is like no jack you can't look to other women!!! Stop doing that I am jalous

Comment

i love that scene

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose
            Congrats to you too! I'm going in Limerick... no one's ever heard of it That's little Ireland for ya

Oooh Aberdeen, how awesome! What are you going to study? I'm doing Midwifery! I just got all the forms today too... I hate forms!!!! I'm moving in less than 2 weeks OMG!

Guys I'm terrible but is that pic from Moebius 1 or 2? How come I never noticed it? *cries with shame*
            I've heard of Limerick! Not the University but I know of the town. Sadly I've never visited it though, the furthest I've been into Ireland is Dublin. I'd love to see more of Ireland one day, I hear it's lovely.

I'm studying Environmental Science but that could change to another Biological Sciences degree depending on which options I choose to take.

It's (that scene) at the beginning of Moebius 1. Sam shoves a folder across the table to Jack and he brushes her hand before taking it from her. It's pretty quick but they do a close up shot of it so it must be significant!
            Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

It's so quiet here?!

I'm reading such a nice fanfic now. You probably all have read it, since it's an oldie, but I'm loving it.
              It's Reap What Is Sown from Karibou. Actually it's a trilogy, I believe the last part is not finished yet.

Karibou is also writing another fic (The Torment of Tantalus) which is also really nice (but definitely M rated, it has some hot UST, yes hot UST, read it and you know what I mean), she updates regularly. Here's a link to her fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/u/645548/.

I think she does good writing, it truly reads like a novel.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                I've heard of Limerick! Not the University but I know of the town. Sadly I've never visited it though, the furthest I've been into Ireland is Dublin. I'd love to see more of Ireland one day, I hear it's lovely.

I'm studying Environmental Science but that could change to another Biological Sciences degree depending on which options I choose to take.

It's (that scene) at the beginning of Moebius 1. Sam shoves a folder across the table to Jack and he brushes her hand before taking it from her. It's pretty quick but they do a close up shot of it so it must be significant!
                Oh yay, you've heard of Limerick! Feel free to come visit sometime... I can give you a tour and we'll talk ship

I would love to do Environmental Science... if I didn't get my current course it would have been a toss up between that and languages...

I'm off to watch Moebius again

Wow, I was just reading Karibou's fic the other day... what a coincidence!!!! The Torment of Tantalus is indeed M rated... steamy!

Comment

I just noticed that the anti Sam/Jack ship thread is last in the list of threads atm! As it should be
                  sigpic

Comment

I love that little scene it's so adorable!

That is where the anti thread belongs infact it shouldn't even exist, it makes me cranky when I read it X(
                    Last edited by 0xNatashax0; 06 September 2006, 12:26 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by 0xNatashax0
                      That is where the anti thread belongs infact it shouldn't even exist, it makes me cranky when I read it X(
                      I 've seen warnings not to go there. So I don't. Hanging out here for great Sam/Jack pics, vids & games is soooo much better. Well and reading some fanfic in the meantime. Can't go without a fanfic fix these days
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
                        i love that scene
                        Absolutely adorable moment.
                        And showing way more than frienship!

And then there's that moment where they both look at the little girl that slips between them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesleyp
                          WOW! Now someone's been doing their homework. I am most impressed.
                          Season 1... Need to add Jack's response to Sam before pushing her through the gate "I adore you already"

Noted! I've added these to the list.

If anyone has any others they don't think are on the list, please let me know! If the moment is truly missing, I'll add them in and you'll be added to the contributors list...
                          sigpic
                          Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                          My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketgal
                            Hey, they don't call them "accidents" anymore...
                            They are little surprise bundles of joy sent down from Heaven!
                            Or did you mean "accident" as in accidently burning the tent down?

Sorry,need more sleep......
                            Nicely said, Rocketgal!

I think Sam and Jack need a little surprise bundle of joy sent down from Heaven as well!
                            my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover
                              Karibou is also writing another fic (The Torment of Tantalus) which is also really nice (but definitely M rated, it has some hot UST, yes hot UST, read it and you know what I mean), she updates regularly. Here's a link to her fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/u/645548/.

I think she does good writing, it truly reads like a novel.
                              - It's NOT UST anymore! It's now RST! But still, great fanfic rec!
                              Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

hey all really knarked off at the mo my grandad has wiped my hard drive and so i have lost all of the websites with some fic i was working through. does anyone have the sam whuping fiction site? so not talking to my grandad

Live for today, for one day there will not be a tomorrow

Help me get to film school

One Year, £8000 to raise. Just what will i do to raise it?

Comment

Working...
                                X