Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I forgot one of my ships!!! Tifa/Cloud from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children...that was a cool movie ...It had a lot of Empowered Female Syndrome in it...

Sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

My full name is TerrahLore and I am a shipaholic.

Other ship?
      George/Janet (SG) lol They spent alot of time together.
      Mulder/Scully: X-Files
      Tom/B'Elanna (ST:Voyager)
      Janeway/Seven (ST:Voyager)
      Picard/Crusher (ST:TNG)
      Buffy/Spike
      Sam/Thor
      Jack/Terrah

Old Ship
      JR/Sue Ellen (Dallas) The king and Queen of Angst.
      Ralph de Bricassart/Meggie (The Thorn Birds)
      Spock/Nurse Chapel (ST:TOS)
      Don't want to get hooked on the ship in SGA, tptb are going to play around with the characters so much, they will make your head spin. I think that the Atlantis shippers are in for a rough ride.

I really like Weir and Rodney, but they will never get them together, or will they?

As for Sam/Daniel. I think there are laws against that kind of thing.
      I watched Bloodlines earlier and there's alot of interaction between S/D and they really act like sibblings, IMHO.
      Last edited by Terrah; 06 September 2006, 02:25 PM.

Comment

One last thing for tonight!

Happy Birthday waterfall!!!!

Wish you all the shippiness in the world!

Hmmmm, you people make me remember my other ships. But if I should write them all because I see some potential or just for my personal shippy pleasure then boy am I busy!

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose

Mulder/Scully: THE ship... as someone pointed out, that's where the word shipper came from... David and Gillian have the best chemistry ever, ever, ever... yes, even better than Amanda and Rick *dodges tomatoes* With Mulder and Scully it was just meant to be; like a law of the universe They were soulmates... I don't feel that with any other ship, nor will I ever... *tries to stop getting too carried away*

Well, don't worry-I may have to duck tomatoes for not shipping Mulder and Scully.

Yes, they had chemistry-there's no doubt there! I just didn't want them together together, but I was never anti. I wasn't that mean(except a few rare moments in S9)!

As for me, no other couple out there has succeeded in getting me to write over 1,600 posts about them(I need a life, I know) than Sam and Jack. There's just something about them-the chemistry, the way it's meant to be(AU's and such), how after all they've been through, they can't let each other go. Their love, their sense of honor and duty-and all the angst it produces... For me, they are the greatest couple ever. And to think, it hasn't even been resolved yet. Resolution please?

Comment

The first time I saw 'Without A Trace' I thought that it was no coincidence that the boss was called Jack and the smart blonde subordinate was called Samantha. IMO they did it on purpose for instant chemistry. I shipped for them until I found out that Samantha was the reason for Jack's marriage breaking up! *Tuttut* I don't like ships that break apart families because there's always that feeling of they're so cute together/but he has kids/but they just look right for each other - I don't like conflicting emotions with my ships!
            Last edited by AmberLM; 06 September 2006, 02:21 PM.
            Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WATERFALL

Enjoy your day and have lots of fun!!!!

Comment

happy birthday waterfall

sig by starlover1990

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WATERFALL

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                    Well, don't worry-I may have to duck tomatoes for not shipping Mulder and Scully.

Yes, they had chemistry-there's no doubt there! I just didn't want them together together, but I was never anti. I wasn't that mean(except a few rare moments in S9)!

As for me, no other couple out there has succeeded in getting me to write over 1,600 posts about them(I need a life, I know) than Sam and Jack. There's just something about them-the chemistry, the way it's meant to be(AU's and such), how after all they've been through, they can't let each other go. Their love, their sense of honor and duty-and all the angst it produces... For me, they are the greatest couple ever. And to think, it hasn't even been resolved yet. Resolution please?
                    Well you won't have to dodge tomatoes from me I'm all about agreeing to disagree

For me, with Mulder and Scully the love just literally oozed from the screen... since there is no longer a Mulder/Scully ship thread anywhere, I cant compare... but I'd say I'm probably more active in Sam/Jack communities... but that's more of an issue with the age and popularity of the respective shows...

I adore Sam/Jack but I just *felt* Mulder/Scully... you know?

*is really not articulate late at night*

As for S9 of the X-Files... it made me want to kill things... lets never speak of it again... *shudder* (except the Truth kiss&final scene... we'll keep those )

Comment

Congrats AmberLM & myblackrose on uni, and best of luck!
                      And
                      Happy Birthday Waterfall!!!!!!!!

Comment

Other than Sam & Jack, who do I ship for...? I love this question, for I also am a serial shipper

So here goes (I think I've forgotten some!):

SG1
                        Sam & Jack
                        Daniel & Janet
                        Teal'c & Ishta (kinda)

SGA
                        Weir/Shep
                        Carson/Cadman (I'd like to see more of that...)

Trek

TOS
                        Spock/Christine Chapel

TNG
                        Picard/Crusher
                        Will/Deanna (Though I've become quite indifferent to both of them since the abomination that was Ent's finale.)

DS9
                        Kira/Odo
                        Worf/Jadzia
                        Garak/Ziyal
                        Bashir/Ezri (kinda)

Voy
                        Tom/B'Elanna (My first ship!!)
                        Janeway/Chakotay

Ent
                        Trip/T'Pol

Scrubs
                        JD/Elliot

MASH
                        Hawkeye/Margaret

Sabrina the Teenage Witch (Oh yes.)
                        Sabrina/Harvey

Monarch of the Glen
                        Archie/Lexie

Friends
                        Ross & Rachel (jumped on the bandwagon there...got nervous about the whole Rachel/Joey thing though!)

Futurama
                        Fry/Leela

Dream Team
                        Fletch/Lynda

....I have a problem...

Comment

i also love Maddie and David from Moonlighting
                          Niles and Daphne from Frasier
                          i was an xf shipper
                          but now its all sam and jack
                          "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                          http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                          http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Originally posted by Bex Calo
                            hey all really knarked off at the mo my grandad has wiped my hard drive and so i have lost all of the websites with some fic i was working through. does anyone have the sam whuping fiction site? so not talking to my grandad
                            I don't know if anyone's answered you, but here's the Sam whumping fic site.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                              Ahhhh, so nice to see the shipping going on as usual...

Greetings from lurkerdom Not much time to post this year due to newly found internet responsibilities but I wanted to stop by and say hi to all of you and remind you to go vote in the Stargate Fan Awards! Time is running out to vote for all your favorite stories, videos and art! Deadline is September 24th!

A blast from the past! Welcome back Marimba.
                              sigpic

Comment

You guys keep reminding me of more and more shows! I had no idea I shipped for so many things

I shipped Rachel/Joey in Friends...

Fry/Leela in Futurama too...

I can't stop reading Reap What Is Sown... I need sleep darnit!!!!

100th post! Shipper pride! I've only been here a week and a half I think!

Comment

Working...
                                X