X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fanfiction seems to be back up

EDIT: ok and back down again
    Last edited by SamJackShipLover; 09 September 2006, 04:45 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover
      Good, I can go and finish reading The Torment of Tantalus before I go to bed.

Comment

Didn't I tell you all not to write too much while I was gone? And I'm here before I thought I would be, and I have to catch up on ,like, ten pages!! ARGH!

Sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
          Good, I can go and finish reading The Torment of Tantalus before I go to bed.
          Yeah, go do that. It's a great fic! Can't wait for the next chapter
          sigpic

Comment

I've been trying to find more info on what MGM plans to do with SG1 post Sci-Fi. I know they can't go to another station (something about a contract), but I've heard rumors that they might try iTunes???

This only leaves me concerned though when it comes to a decent ending. Will they fudge the ending in hopes that they'll have some place to go and so they don't play all their cards? Or will they just let SG1 go and gives us the grand finale - which IMO should include a BHK (and some BHGs... I like explody things).

It's that sitting in between wanting SG1 to continue b/c the hope continues... and maybe more RDA and wanting it to end so there can be a decent resolution...

If the writers actually know how to give a decent resolution. Endings are tricksy business. And I will be royally P-Oed if there isn't some S/J ending. No good storyteller should ever leave loose threads. Sew the dang hem! .... I know that and I can't even sew...

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
              We are?!? oooh that is nice :d and on Saturday? what time? I hope on a better time than the sunday season 8 airings!! But thank you Stef for letting me now that...Yeah I think you especially did that for me eh So I would know it lol

ooh btw I got 9 pg to catch up from only 8 hours!!! I can see it is weekend and everyone is posting but I like it!!!

LIZLOVE CONGRATULATIONS ON REACHING 2000!!!!
              Thanks

Eum.... they're showing it on La Deux the Saturdays around... 5:30 PM. It's in French but hey... I'll be alright with anything I can get my hands on

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover

EDIT: ok and back down again
                Sure, get me all excited, then disappoint.

You sure you're not a guy?

Lol
                Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
                Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
                Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506
                  I've been trying to find more info on what MGM plans to do with SG1 post Sci-Fi. I know they can't go to another station (something about a contract), but I've heard rumors that they might try iTunes???

This only leaves me concerned though when it comes to a decent ending. Will they fudge the ending in hopes that they'll have some place to go and so they don't play all their cards? Or will they just let SG1 go and gives us the grand finale - which IMO should include a BHK (and some BHGs... I like explody things).

It's that sitting in between wanting SG1 to continue b/c the hope continues... and maybe more RDA and wanting it to end so there can be a decent resolution...

If the writers actually know how to give a decent resolution. Endings are tricksy business. And I will be royally P-Oed if there isn't some S/J ending. No good storyteller should ever leave loose threads. Sew the dang hem! .... I know that and I can't even sew...
                  LOL, to the "Sew the dang hem!" Is anyone here a farscape fan? See that show was cancelled too, and they decided to end it all, wrap up all the lose threads in a Movie. (yeah, i know, it wasn't that great, but hey I'm a AJ shipper, so that was good). The movie was so full of everything to try and finish everything. So reckon Stargate is best to go with a movie. I want a SJ shipper end but I also want rrally good action, maybe the one, all out glalatic fight agaisnt the Ori? Well, they've got to go out with a bang one way or the other so either a fight or at least a BHK!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                  I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                  Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

ok so i just watched momento mori
                    Spoiler:
                    i did enjoy aspects of it, didnt like the fact sam and t were almost non existent, i miss jack BB kinda p**** me off! and i m not sure if i like where the story is going with the Trust, those stories arent the best. Now Vala is an official member of SG1, grrr i m sorry but Sam is the only woman for that job IMHO, anywho it was an ok story, i m just not a particularly happy shipper!

that said....please come home jack!
                    "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                    http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                    http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Originally posted by Lesleyp
                      Sure, get me all excited, then disappoint.

You sure you're not a guy?

Lol
                      LOL - sorry - well, it was up for about an hour - *stop thinking non PG thoughts*
                      sigpic

Comment

ooh ooh i m excited
                        went to the ask bambam thread
                        and asked
                        Spoiler:
                        know anything on the next RDA ep the shroud?

You will love it. That's all!!

Hallalujiah!!!

Hugs, Bee

sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Bee
                          ooh ooh i m excited
                          went to the ask bambam thread
                          and asked
                          Spoiler:
                          know anything on the next RDA ep the shroud?

You will love it. That's all!!

Hallalujiah!!!

Hugs, Bee

Thanks for the info!

Comment

now hopefully a reply to my next question, about s/j

sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor
                              LOL, to the "Sew the dang hem!" Is anyone here a farscape fan? See that show was cancelled too, and they decided to end it all, wrap up all the lose threads in a Movie. (yeah, i know, it wasn't that great, but hey I'm a AJ shipper, so that was good). The movie was so full of everything to try and finish everything. So reckon Stargate is best to go with a movie. I want a SJ shipper end but I also want rrally good action, maybe the one, all out glalatic fight agaisnt the Ori? Well, they've got to go out with a bang one way or the other so either a fight or at least a BHK!
                              Big Honkin Kiss, Big Honkin Guns, with a few of those Double Jaffa-Jaffa Kicks! LOL. I don't think we'll see an SG1 Theater flick, but a made for TV movie would do the trick. SURELY they could get RDA for the last episode... I mean, he was all excited about guest starring in five episodes of Stargate, it strikes me that he would come back.

After all, the hero always has to get the girl Or in this case, the heroine always has to get her guy

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506

After all, the hero always has to get the girl Or in this case, the heroine always has to get her guy

Yes! And the movie always has to end with a BHK!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X