This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keshya
    sceptical. in what reality or whose dream?
    I've been getting my hopes up for almost a decade, so ...
    I think a kiss must be in every shippers dream!
    A decade?!? Now you say it...

Comment

he he. it made me go all tingly, and it was so emotional!
      Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
      Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
      Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
        its been in my dreams... i'm all deleriously happy and then... i wake up and realise its a dream...!

I know... my god... when you put a name to the duration of time it seems like forever!
        Although, its kinda sweet and also amazing that we've shipped for this couple for a decade!
        That's also a decade of UST.... *must remember this is a PG forum...must remember this is a PG forum*

*ahem*

well, you were all thinking it weren't you?!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
          I know. A kiss between them is still a kiss between THEM, but now I really want one between the 'real' sam and jack *whines and pouts*

and yeah, a decade! as in 10 years!

Originally posted by Sam Carter
          its been in my dreams... i'm all deleriously happy and then... i wake up and realise its a dream...!

I know... my god... when you put a name to the duration of time it seems like forever!
          Although, its kinda sweet and also amazing that we've shipped for this couple for a decade!
          That's also a decade of UST.... *must remember this is a PG forum...must remember this is a PG forum*

*ahem*

well, you were all thinking it weren't you?!
          I have no idea what you're talking about *PG... this is PG... this is PG...*
          Thank you Jenova Synthesis

Thank you to homever I borrowed this from

Comment

Hey, everyone!
            I'm just sticking my head in here (hoping it doesn't get cut off) to see if any of you would like to weigh in on our tourney. We are in a tie breaking round to determine which fruit best represents Sam.

We are down to Cherry or Strawberry.

If you would like to have your opinion heard, please click the link in my sig. You must vote one of them out to declare the winning fruit.

Thank you all for your time.

Comment

What in the WHO ? WHY ? WHERE ? WHEN ? is this about Sam and Jack kissing in S10 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_E
                What in the WHO ? WHY ? WHERE ? WHEN ? is this about Sam and Jack kissing in S10 ?
                yep!
                Thank you Jenova Synthesis

Thank you to homever I borrowed this from

Comment

Originally posted by off-world
                  Hey, everyone!
                  I'm just sticking my head in here (hoping it doesn't get cut off) to see if any of you would like to weigh in on our tourney. We are in a tie breaking round to determine which fruit best represents Sam.

We are down to Cherry or Strawberry.

If you would like to have your opinion heard, please click the link in my sig. You must vote one of them out to declare the winning fruit.

Thank you all for your time.
                  OK, Hmm, she's a Strawberry.
                  I'll head over and vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_E
                    we're talking about the kiss that we are all anticipating happening. nothing (to the best of my knowledge) has been confirmed.

its the basis of our hopes and dreams... waiting for that perfect kiss between the REAL Sam & Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                      we're talking about the kiss that we are all anticipating happening. nothing (to the best of my knowledge) has been confirmed.

its the basis of our hopes and dreams... waiting for that perfect kiss between the REAL Sam & Jack

Oh right **slaps forehead** DOH ! Sheesh i almost had a total heart attack there i was soooooooo excited !!!

I honor of what we all dream will come in S10

SAM AND JACK 4EVER

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                        you can, but GOD it's so annoying. short is so much faster and eaiser to control. especially if you're always on call 24/7. ugh. no fun. i admire you're mom, she's brave (either that or crazy). kidding, she's brave either way. also probably slightly crazy either way, but ah well. (<<joke...sorta)

besides, her hair's good short.
                        It's so funny. We talk about her hair being long or short, but really it's short either way, in a general sense. I've got really long hair, and if I cut off six inches, I'd think it was short, even though it would still be way below my shoulders. Short for Sam and short for me are totally different things. I could never imagine my hair being as short as hers is-even in season 4. Eek! I'd cry! But AT looks good with any hair style. She's just so pretty. Jack, stop sitting around in Washington and go get your woman!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                          I've shipped for...*counts*...ten months. Not quite a decade, but I jumped right on in! Sam and Jack forever!

Comment

Now you talk about shipping... when did you start shipping... immediatly after you started watching stargate or after a few episodes?

I started shipping from the first minute I saw the episode... and well never could stop doing it.

sorry but I wanted to post my 600 post here so... it is a little bit stupid I know but still...

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                              Now you talk about shipping... when did you start shipping... immediatly after you started watching stargate or after a few episodes?

I started shipping from the first minute I saw the episode... and well never could stop doing it.

sorry but I wanted to post my 600 post here so... it is a little bit stupid I know but still...
                              I started shipping them as soon as I saw Children of the Gods hehe

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje

Congrats on 600, and I think it was pretty soon after I started watching. Yep. I clearly remember making a Sam/Jack vid a week after I started watching.

Comment

Working...
                                X