season finale
      that is so bad

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
        NOOOOOOOOOOOOO they said
        Spoiler:
        season finale
        that is so bad
        Don't freak out! They said the same thing mid-year last year, and the year before. It must be some Sci-Fi thing, but they actually consider the two parts separate seasons - kinda British-like, maybe.
        - Mary
        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I think they always call it the
          Spoiler:
          Season finale for the end of first half.They did the same thibg last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
            Don't freak out! They said the same thing mid-year last year, and the year before. It must be some Sci-Fi thing, but they actually consider the two parts separate seasons - kinda British-like, maybe.
            OK, I take back all those &^%$(#$^ thoughts I was having about TPTB!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

SS IMO that
              Spoiler:
              beam out has killed this Show.Anyone surprised another guest star tried to put the moves on Sam? TPTB still see Sam as eye candy for the guest star of the week.

Comment

what not freak out ... I don't remember them saying that last year ... oh wait I forgot, I didn't watch all of S9

but I am telling you if they end it here... I shall dump scifi channel like a rotten potatoe

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                  what not freak out ... I don't remember them saying that last year ... oh wait I forgot, I didn't watch all of S9

but I am telling you if they end it here... I shall dump scifi channel like a rotten potatoe
                  They won't. I can't believe it's the mid-season finale though. It seems as if the season just started FCOL.

sigpic
                  s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

I cannot blame
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam if she was crying about Emerson but Sam should have cried for Jack at the end of Lost City.It may sound silly but it bothered me that Sam did not cry for Jack.Sam did not know for sure Jack could be saved.

Comment

March is a long way off.I just hope we have a
                      Spoiler:
                      couple of Jack episodes and Sam/Jack Ship in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                        I cannot blame
                        Spoiler:
                        Sam if she was crying about Emerson but Sam should have cried for Jack at the end of Lost City.It may sound silly but it bothered me that Sam did not cry for Jack.Sam did not know for sure Jack could be saved.
                        Spoiler:
                        Hmmm, yeah. I guess that's what made me think something more happened...Sam doesn't usually cry and they made the comment that she'd been gone for hours. So glad nothing came of that. Of course, she might have cried at some point over the LC thing. We just didn't get to see it. In fact, I'm sure she must have cried. When she had to go back to Colorado and go into an empty home with those thoughts weighing on her mind...well, I would have cried. And would have only made me feel worse because he couldn't understand. Sam was having these feelings about another man. The last thing she needed was around. Talk about way too complicated.

Comment

Good points L.A Doyle.I guess as usual the Shippers miss out on an important scene between Sam and Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                            Spoiler:
                            Hmmm, yeah. I guess that's what made me think something more happened...Sam doesn't usually cry and they made the comment that she'd been gone for hours. So glad nothing came of that. Of course, she might have cried at some point over the LC thing. We just didn't get to see it. In fact, I'm sure she must have cried. When she had to go back to Colorado and go into an empty home with those thoughts weighing on her mind...well, I would have cried. And would have only made me feel worse because he couldn't understand. Sam was having these feelings about another man. The last thing she needed was around. Talk about way too complicated.
                            No,
                            Spoiler:
                            nothing more happened. Her clothes would have been torn. Her hair messed up. Scratches, blood and bruising on her and the bad guy from her resistance. I'm tellin' ya The Bad Guy was focussed on the Ship and take over of the Alliance. AND TPTB would not stoop that low! So, please don't worry!
                            sigpic

Comment

ok I am off to bed thank you LAD for the little summaries...I always love them!!! It is so nice to just know the story a bit...before seeing it...yes I am a spoiler junkie lol
                              Don't stress out about the Season finale there will be more eps...after the hiatus...
                              And see ya all tomorrow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                                No,
                                Spoiler:
                                nothing more happened. Her clothes would have been torn. Her hair messed up. Scratches, blood and bruising on her and the bad guy from her resistance. I'm tellin' ya The Bad Guy was focussed on the Ship and take over of the Alliance. AND TPTB would not stoop that low! So, please don't worry!
                                I know! That was just my first impression. I'm not worried, trust me.

Comment

Working...
                                X