This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
    That is a fanfic just begging to be written... But not by me!

So has the 'Pete calling Sam Babe' thing ever really been canon? I thought I remembered it but as I have only seen the Pete episodes once, I can't be sure. I tried to read the transcripts but... Un, not gonna happen, LOL!
    I don't think it's canon. I think I even searched the transcripts once, because I can't watch those two together. It makes my eyes burn...

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
      I more love how it got to be that it changed. In case you hadn't heard the story, they had him dying it brown because they wanted him to look younger, and then at some point - I'd say early S2 - he finally told them that if RDA was okay with gray hair, then Jack was okay with gray hair, and the dying was going to end. And it did, thank God. I absolutely adore his silver hair - it's so much better than anything to come before, even on Mac - and the brown hair of S1 looked fake to me.

Just MO.
      Thanks, Mary! I never knew that! I thought it just started to go gray around S2, and they just let it keep going. Interesting! Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        moans

sighs

squees

whimpers

drools

*repeats*

i luuuv how amanda signed it too.

sally
        Yeah...me too. ChopinGal got it for me at GABIT last year and let me reimburse her when she returned. She watched AT sign it!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
          Yeah...me too. ChopinGal got it for me at GABIT last year and let me reimburse her when she returned. She watched AT sign it!
          *Squees* Lucky, lucky, lucky!!

Comment

Thanks, Mary! I never knew that! I thought it just started to go gray around S2, and they just let it keep going. Interesting! Thanks for the info!
            I thought the same thing for a while too. But then I saw pics of him in other things before SG-1 and it was gray. Geez, don't they know the man doesn't need dye? Silver is sexy!

See, I think that's when Sam really started falling for him-when the gray came in . Just kidding-it started way before that!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
              I don't think it's canon. I think I even searched the transcripts once, because I can't watch those two together. It makes my eyes burn...

I had thought it was canon but now I have doubts.

I can't watch them and I tried to read the transcripts but couldn't get past all the times the author pointed out they kissed on the lips...ugh!!

That's better.

Spoiler:
              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

RDA was dying his hair since Macgyver .
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                  I had thought it was canon but now I have doubts.

I can't watch them and I tried to read the transcripts but couldn't get past all the times the author pointed out they kissed on the lips...ugh!!

That's better.
                  MUCH better.

I could be wrong, but I'm too scared to search deeper. I value my eyesight.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                    Wow! So he started going gray really early, right?

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                      Yeah those producers didn't like his straight brown hair (*drools and thoughts of his chocolately brown hair with his chocolatey brown eyes*) so it got blonder and blonder as the season went on...funny since between Mac and Stargate when he did tv movies his hair was dyed all different colours as well for Through the eyes of a killer really dark brown/black, In the Eyes of a Stranger was blond and brown, and then in Past the Bleachers it was normal grey so yeah...the colour choice for dyeing it was bad for Season 1 it never quite sit well with me...I was quite pleased when it went grey again.

Funny all this talk about hair(quite the discussion huh? ), first about AT's hair throughout the seasons and then RDA with his colour...but see RDA's hair did change a lot for hair styles as well just not as drastic with AT's. He had the funny hair style of season 1, a bit longer with grey and it was quite ruffleable hehehe....really really short.... a bit longer....it has changed a lot.

I can't decide which hairstyle I liked the most with AT quite possibly anything BUT Season 4...but for RDA it is definitely anytime that his hair was alll ruffle-worthy lol

mirroring

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Wow! So he started going gray really early, right?
                        I think I read somewhere he went grey in his late twenties (overnight?), but I could have imagined that!
                        always and forever
                        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                          I think I read somewhere he went grey in his late twenties (overnight?), but I could have imagined that!
                          Oh, pishaw!! <g> Late twenties isn't early.

Now 16 . . . THAT'S early! (I know from personal experience.)

- Mary
                          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Is our ship day July 28th? I want to come bearing gifts and need time to prepare!

Comment

I like Jack's silver hair in 2010. Didn't you think the sparks were flying in this moment?? Jack had that I-long-for-you look!!
                              sigpic

Comment

RDA's hair looks great in this pic with Amanda by his side!! He is totally hot with Amanda by his side!! **nell hopes this qualifies as on topic**
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X