This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
    Now you talk about shipping... when did you start shipping... immediatly after you started watching stargate or after a few episodes?

I started shipping from the first minute I saw the episode... and well never could stop doing it.

sorry but I wanted to post my 600 post here so... it is a little bit stupid I know but still...
    I started shipping Sam and Jack after I saw the episode Divide & Conquer...that was also the first SG-1 episode I ever saw!!!
    Congrats on 600 posts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
      I started shipping Sam and Jack after I saw the episode Divide & Conquer...that was also the first SG-1 episode I ever saw!!!

Good choice for a first ep!

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
        Now you talk about shipping... when did you start shipping... immediatly after you started watching stargate or after a few episodes?

I started shipping from the first minute I saw the episode... and well never could stop doing it.

sorry but I wanted to post my 600 post here so... it is a little bit stupid I know but still...
        Children of the Gods for me!!!
        And you?

Congrats on 600!

Comment

I can't remember an actual ep that I started shipping, it kinda crept up on me slowly over the seasons. I didn't become obsessed until I came here.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
            Good choice for a first ep!
            Thanks, but I really didn't choose it, it kinda chose me...hehe. I was just channel surfing stopped on scifi and was like WoW cool show!! Hey they make a great pair...great chemistry!!!! I was caught, hook, line and sinker *as Jack would say*

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
              Children of the Gods for me!!!
              And you?

Congrats on 600!
              well I started also with children of the gods... when they are on abydos and drinking... I thought well they really should be togheter... before I thought Jack wasn't that nice to Sam but in that scene... I really was convinced that they should be togheter

Comment

I am watching Stargate Monday and every time the little advert in between commercials come on, you see the infamous, juicy and my favorite of all kisses from Grace pop up. Are they telling us something about season 10? Might TPTB be hinting for a real life, NOT AU kiss between our favorite couple? I sure hope it's not just another tease and I'll stay cautiously optimistic for that BHK !!

Comment

for me i started shipping after i saw divide and conquer and window of oppertunity. with the sadness of D&C followed by the pure giddyness of WoO. it showed how they wouldn't be a one dementional couple. they could laugh together and cry toghether. granted in WoO jack was the only one having fun but i think you get my point.
                  Insert Witty Remark Here

Comment

pics from s10. spoilers

Spoiler:

nell, and others that are trying to remain spoiler free; i don't think these pics give anything away. i'm not even sure if they're behind the scenes pics and not from the '200' ep itself. give 'em a try.

Spoiler:
                    k, now that i've taken care of that...

this just has to come out

SQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my gawd, i love seeing them together!!

there, i feel better now. it's not easy keeping such a large squee inside my body for that long

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

About those pics that Morj has treated us with,
                      Spoiler:
                      It's great to see Jack and Sam together and smiling but I just don't see too much more in those pics to squeeee about........ yet.
                      Again, I'm remaining cautiously optimistic.

Comment

<big goofy smile/laugh> i looooooooove that middle one. <clicks repeatedly on picutre> hey! <jams finger down on mouse> hey!!! sally, get back here and fix your pictures! they won't enlarge!! you can't keep ship that small!
                        sigpic
                        "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                        Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                          About those pics that Morj has treated us with,
                          Spoiler:
                          It's great to see Jack and Sam together and smiling but I just don't see too much more in those pics to squeeee about........ yet.
                          Again, I'm remaining cautiously optimistic.
                          well,
                          Spoiler:

they are behind the scenes bits, but they do have scenes together. that alone is worth a mini!squee. and i personally am not looking for the BHK to end all BHKs so i'm gonna be pretty satisfied with some comfortable sam/jack interaction with the smiling and the friendliness. as far as i'm concerned they are already together.

in fact from what i've heard about the promo ad on sci fi they show the grace kiss. that to me suggests one of two things (and probably both). 1. they are trying to establish the background and relavant history of the show. the grace kiss is an easy way to show that sam and jack are together (or at the very least have a history) in just a few seconds. and 2. they are trying to get new viewers interested by sexing up the show. and even if it is just 2, it just goes to show that they do recognise how extremely hot they are together on screen because of all the scenes of people kissing in the show they chose to use this. the hottest kiss ever. which means, if they have half a brain between them, that they recognise that they should continue with the s/j ship.

we're good. they are together. i won't feel hard done by if we don't get overt s/j in "200". we will have another ep with jack after that, and if we don't get anything by then (even a mention of their established relationship will have me squeeing) thats when i'll prepare the penguins of war.

my god i sure can yak on sometimes. phew.

Comment

that's my desktop piccy right now.

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              i LOVE your shippy smilies!!

that one at the bottom (the 'come here' one), and then this newest one... sighs

thank you!

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by littlebluestring
                                they kiss? THEY KISS! when did this happen? oh right it hasnt happened yet... season ten...

cant wait...
                                we really don't *know* that they're going to kiss, just HOPING they do!

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X