This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nell
    I agree!!! Episode 200 should be made to be spectacular!!! It will help if it occurs during the Sweeps week if that means anything to SciFi Channel. Then TPTB will go all out for ratings. Although I would hope they would do so anyway as a matter of celebrating this milestone in the longest running scifi series!!
    I am just going to remain optimistic and think that we will see him sometime before the series ends. *crosses fingers for all shippers out there*

Comment

I agree!!! Episode 200 should be made to be spectacular!!! It will help if it occurs during the Sweeps week if that means anything to SciFi Channel. Then TPTB will go all out for ratings. Although I would hope they would do so anyway as a matter of celebrating this milestone in the longest running scifi series!!
      I hope you are right and i am mistake.
      But TPTB making few very strangely steps with SG1.
      (Little) forget on O'Neill is a first step? , and next ?
      No goauld exists? No replicator?
      Revised history about S&J?
      I hope, to write a stupid ideas

p.s.
      ghost of Christmas is gone
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
        I hope you are right and i am mistake.
        But TPTB making few very strangely steps with SG1.
        (Little) forget on O'Neill is a first step? , and next ?
        No goauld exists? No replicator?
        Revised history about S&J?
        I hope, to write a stupid ideas

p.s.
        ghost of Christmas is gone
        I know that times are tough for Shippers right now but remember that as long as Sam does not have a romantic love interest, it reinforces that she is with Jack!!! No matter what is or is not happening on the screen that is one thing for which I am certain!!!

As usual, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Has anyone read the article in Solutions site under character hints for season 10. Some interesting comments. It seems as though the mention of Jack as head of Homeworld Security or rather the not mentioning was an "oversight." Wow! Jack who? They also said that RDA would be welcome in season 10 if they could find him the "right story." Sounds like they are having trouble with Sam AND Jack storylines. I personally would be happy to see him come on the show and read the Colorado phone book, but hey, that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
            Has anyone read the article in Solutions site under character hints for season 10. Some interesting comments. It seems as though the mention of Jack as head of Homeworld Security or rather the not mentioning was an "oversight." Wow! Jack who? They also said that RDA would be welcome in season 10 if they could find him the "right story." Sounds like they are having trouble with Sam AND Jack storylines. I personally would be happy to see him come on the show and read the Colorado phone book, but hey, that's just me.
            Solutions site???? I just googled and got nothing!!! Help!!!
            sigpic

Comment

I know that times are tough for Shippers right now but remember that as long as Sam does not have a romantic love interest, it reinforces that she is with Jack!!! No matter what is or is not happening on the screen that is one thing for which I am certain!!!

As usual, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!!
              Exactly! (sorry for potential overuse of this one smiley-I just love it!)
              always and forever
              My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
              My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

200 should be like WoO... it had everything. Humour, action, ship, time travel and absolutely everything! I don't think I know anyone who disliked that ep. It just pleases everyone. Especially us shippers.

And of course they need RDA back. It should feature the whole SGOneandahalf (Jack,Sam,Cam,Daniel,Jonas,Teal'c and Vala)
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Solutions site???? I just googled and got nothing!!! Help!!!
                  I assume it's somewhere on http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/
                  always and forever
                  My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                  My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Thanks.If I understood correctly it sounds like RDA appearing has more to do with TPTB than RDA.If TPTB cannot come up with a good story for RDA than there hopeless.It also sounds like there will be no Ship in Season 10.If RDA does appear there will be alot of pressure to have some sort of Sam/Jack Ship.I'am not expecting a Wedding but a Kiss should not be too much to expect.I also did not understand what JM meant by oversite by the production staff regarding not mentioning Jack as Head of Homeland Security.You cannot just miss something like that.Did someone fall asleep on the Job?I can beleive that after watching the first half of Season 9

Comment

I'M BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

Work has kept me away from this forum for quite awhile. The holidays didn't help much either.

So now I wish everyone a belated MERRY CHRISTMAS and a most blessed new year.

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                        I assume it's somewhere on http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/
                        thanks, scjon, for the link to the site. Here is a direct link to the article:
                        http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=437
                        This article has info about Season 9 and 10 episodes' characters' possibilities including what may or may not occur with The Ship and O'Neill. Hey, I'm steadfast in my belief that no romance for Sam means she's with Jack!!! No giggling!!! It ain't over yet!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I forgot to tell you all, I posted it earlier on Samanda....

I was watching the Fourth Horseman pt 1 earlier and had a wonderful though

Spoiler:
                          when they mentioned the guy with the plague who was on the plane to Denver, I started shouting "Spud! Spud! Spud! Spud! At my screen. Unlikely, I know, but how many people travel from Colorado Springs to Denver. And so many connections. And why Denver? Why not Orlando? So.... In Tracy's little dreamworld....... SPUD IS GONE FOREVER!!!!!!! Whooot!

So for those of you that haven't caught up with Tracy's little Fantasy Land

Spoiler:
                          Landry was asking Jack's permission in Beachhead, because she was supposed to be sharing a dirty (oops - I meant romantic!) weekend with him, and Landry wanted to drag her back. And now Pete's dead. Or at least dying.

How cool is this version of season nine?
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                            Thanks.If I understood correctly it sounds like RDA appearing has more to do with TPTB than RDA.If TPTB cannot come up with a good story for RDA than there hopeless.It also sounds like there will be no Ship in Season 10.If RDA does appear there will be alot of pressure to have some sort of Sam/Jack Ship.I'am not expecting a Wedding but a Kiss should not be too much to expect.I also did not understand what JM meant by oversite by the production staff regarding not mentioning Jack as Head of Homeland Security.You cannot just miss something like that.Did someone fall asleep on the Job?I can beleive that after watching the first half of Season 9
                            I agree!!

New recipe for the Shippertown Bar and Grill and Bakery:

MG's Out of this World Smashed Petatoes (get it?....name derived from BF Who Shall Not Be Named)

4 potaotes
                            8 cups low-sodium chicken boullion (prepared from powder such as Herb-Ox)
                            4 cloves of garlic
                            1/4 cup low-fat milk
                            1 tsp light butter
                            1/3 packet of ranch dip mix

Peel and cut the potaotes. Place the potatoes and press 2 of the garlic cloves in the chicken boullion and boil for about 30 min. Drain the potatoes (you can drain the boullion into a jar if you wish to save it). Pour in the milk and butter and use a whisk to mash it all together. Press in the other 2 cloves of garlic and the 1/3 packet of ranch dip mix and stir.

Now that I've made your mouths water....SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!

Recipe from MG, Sam and Jack's loyal chef...
                            Last edited by mad_gater; 02 January 2006, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                              I'M BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

Work has kept me away from this forum for quite awhile. The holidays didn't help much either.

So now I wish everyone a belated MERRY CHRISTMAS and a most blessed new year.
                              ((((mad_gater)))) Welcome Back and Happy New Year to You and Yours!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

spoilers for s9's fourth horseman pt1 (and 2?)

Originally posted by ses110
                                I still cannot beleive Jack was not mentioned in Forth Horseman part 1.TPTB should have had Jack become Sick.That would have made some great Sam angst.I just do not see how some of these Big episodes can work without a mention about Jack.It's almost like TPTB are testing to see if the Show can go on without mentioning the Jack character.It makes no sense.
                                making jack head of homeworld security and then NOT mentioning him in 'fourth horseman p1' is crazy. so why did they write him as head of this agency if they weren't going to follow through with it? writing themselves into a corner much? (that corner is awfully cluttered now)

they should have written jack either:

a - retired and married to sam.
                                b - the asgard representative (could have him offworld most of the time).
                                c - kidnapped by whoever for whatever reasons.
                                d - sam's love slave and physically unable to make appearances due to exhaustion.

how *not* to write jack:

a - in a position that would require him appearing or being mentioned out of plot need.
                                b, c, d - same as above.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X