X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReganX
    Spoiler:
    Makes sense. Vala looks like being a big part of Season Ten, and TPTB will want Claudia Black's fans watching so everyone is probably being encouraged to promote Vala in interviews.
    i think your proabably right. It was a nice interview though. I like reading interviews with Amanda she seems really nice.

I'm being optamistic about season 10- seeing as jack is back.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Happy Birthday Token! and too all the Shippers who had Birthdays recently that I may have missed.

Comment

Hellloooooooooo, anyone out there? Guess the US contingency is taking advantage of the Memorial Day weekend. What's the excuse for the rest of you? I shouldn't criticize, though. I'll be out of touch from tomorrow through Tuesday. Hope everyone is having a safe enjoyable time wherever they are.

Comment

Here I am! I'm not doing much this long weekend except maybe some BBQ! But not the burned kind Jack makes with beer...no thanks. Perhaps Sam and Jack are spending the extended weekend together? *Wink wink*

Comment

my excuse for not being around all day is that i was working and i will be until monday night cause its a bank holiday so i have to work.

im sure jack and sam are spending the weekend together. maybe at the cabin.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

I'm lurking. Should be writing. But my muse wants the holiday weekend off. I have a Harlequin submission of three chapters and a synopsis that I'd like to get done and mailed by the end of June. Won't make it if the muse keeps wandering off. Maybe Jack could show me some Special Forces moves to tackle the pain in the posterior and keep her restrained... Heck, Sam could probably show me some! But they're probably at the cabin tackling each other. *cackle*

Comment

You know, in The X-Files, they finally caved and got Mulder and Scully together. Believe it or not, I was SO against that! I think TPTB will have to eventually give in one day and give us shippers what we want, whether it's in S10 or the last ep of the show. RDA is not even on the show anymore. It wouldn't affect anything-working relationships, missions, etc. There is no good reason NOT to get them together.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  I've got to agree here. I enjoyed the interview, but Amanda didn't actually say anything! You can tell by the lack of spoilers, and the controlled way we are hearing anything, that Scifi (or Sony etc) are keeping everything very close to their chests.
                  I'm glad that Amanda and Claudia
                  Spoiler:
                  want a positive relationship between the two characters, and not have them bi***ing at each other.
                  Yeah, me too. I was also glad to see that Amanda feels there is a
                  Spoiler:
                  team dynamic and that the personal relationships are developing. For me the team cohesiveness was really lacking in S9.

I was also pleased to read that Amanda is more settled this year and feels that Carter has a more stable role. I was worried that tptb didn't know what to do with Sam when the initial spoilers for S10 came out and they were shunting her back and forth between SG-1 and Atlantis. Obviously Amanda feels that it has solidified Carter's role rather than making it less stable.

The distinct lack of spoilers for anything else is leaving me hopeful of a surprise, and I'm actually looking forward to the start of S10 again!
                  sigpic

Comment

Jack: Teal'c! You're eating the ice cream for Token's party! Carter bought it specially to go with the cake!

Teal'c: My compliments to MajorCarter. It went exceptionally well with the cake.

Jonas: Mmmmmm mmm mm mmmmmm

Jack: It went ....?! Oy!!! *runs fingers through his hair* You already ate the cake. I'm a dead man. Okay, here's what we're gonna do. I'm gonna distract Carter. Teal'c, Jonas you are gonna replace the cake and the ice cream - pronto.

Jonas: Uh, Colonel? How're you going to distract Sam? She's real focussed and I think you might have a problem .....

Jack: (interrupts) Don't worry Jonas, I've got it covered.

Happy Birthday Token!

I hope you drop in today to get your presents
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...lcjonas7dl.jpg

Jack: Teal'c! You're eating the ice cream for Token's party! Carter bought it specially to go with the cake!

Teal'c: My compliments to MajorCarter. It went exceptionally well with the cake.

Jack: It went ....?! Oy!!! *runs fingers through his hair* You already ate the cake. I'm a dead man. Okay, here's what we're gonna do. I'm gonna distract Carter. Teal'c, Jonas you are gonna replace the cake and the ice cream - pronto.

Jonas: Uh, Colonel? How're you going to distract Sam? She's real focussed and I think you might have a problem .....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/Oma-1/BHK2.png

Happy Birthday Token!

SQUEE!!! GO JACK!!!

OMA, CONGRATS on 1400 POSTS!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Carter : Jack don't loose that , or we will be late for Token's birthday.
                        Jack: This , ok.

Jack: I think we have a problem Sam.
                        Sam: You think!

Comment

Great caps gatebee, love that scene in Moob <not even going to attempt to spell that.

I have done a Music Vid.
                          Sam/Jack and the rest of the gang.
                          Four to the Floor by Starsailor

Hope to put it up on my site on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_E
                            ROTFLMAO I read down some more aswell it's a good chat AT is so nice Thought the bit where she was talking about slagging of RDA was really funny So nice to know that every1 gets on behind the scenes don't cha think ?
                            what does that mean?

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...lcjonas7dl.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/Oma-1/BHK2.png

Happy Birthday Token!

Now, that's a plan!
                              sigpic
                              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Emilee108
                                Hey Everyone! I know, it's been ages since I've posted! But this was on page 2 so I thought I would take the opportunity to say hello while I bump this to page 1!

Has anyone read the new interview with Amanda Tapping on Gateworld? While it was nice and interesting, it is kind of discouraging to me in the Sam and Jack aspect of season 10. Neither of them hinted to anything about it. Especially when Darren asked about personal relationships and if she was satisfied with them. AT didn't say anything about Sam and Jack. So while I'm still hopeful about next season...that's just one more thing to put on the "hints to nothing happening between sam/jack in season 10" list.

~*~Emilee~*~
                                you know, it worried me for a moment too, and then i realized this interview was done *before* (at the end of march) certain shippy things had come out that have made us squee (scifi/shippy monday, at/rda lunch, at/rda con).

i think the scifi/shippy monday was to be a surprise, so i guess amanda couldn't reveal anything yet (love suprises! ).

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X