X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Here's a thought...

Vala's very clearly a bit of a man-eater...I wonder if she'll press Sam for any *ahem* details about Jack? LOL!
    That would be great because we all that Daniel and Teal'c will never do that. But I don't think Sam would tell her a thing though. I think that now she's with Jack (because she is, we agree about it, right? ), she would want to keep their relationship to themselves. I'm pretty sure she would want to keep things private and let's just say that Vala would be the last one I'd tell a secret.

Otherwise: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOKEN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
      That would be great because we all that Daniel and Teal'c will never do that. But I don't think Sam would tell her a thing though. I think that now she's with Jack (because she is, we agree about it, right? ), she would want to keep their relationship to themselves. I'm pretty sure she would want to keep things private and let's just say that Vala would be the last one I'd tell a secret.

Otherwise: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOKEN!!!!
      Yes, I agree Sam wouldn't give her details, but if Vala asked, and Jack and Sam weren't together, Sam would say so. If Vala asked and Jack and Sam were together, Sam would give her a more cryptic answer. Kind of like her answer to
      Spoiler:
      Barrett of "not exactly".
      It wouldn't be much but it would be something!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Here's a thought...

Vala's very clearly a bit of a man-eater...I wonder if she'll press Sam for any *ahem* details about Jack? LOL!
        We have to remember now that because Doctor Fraiser has gone now that Sam doesn't have any close female friends now. So on that note I think that if the positive relationship does happen then I beleive that Sam would talk to
        her about these thing. Not in great detail granted but at lest in some.

Cause come on girlies how many of us have talked about relationships with are friends. (Now don't lie we all know that we've done that at some point in the past!!! lol)
        the best formular
        (+)x(+)=
        proud member of ship ship hooray special Ops team

Comment

So I just read the AT interview.
          Spoiler:
          Was she...advised...to basically only talk about Vala?! Even the questions where it made no sense to bring her up she does! I love the Vala character but this is stupid!!

I wish she had spoke of RDA. Evne just a mention like "It's great working with him again." or something.

Spoiler:
          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

I think she'd smile an evil little smile, say "you wouldn't believe me if I told you" and walk away with just a hint of a swagger. It would be even better if Daniel and Teal'c were there as well and looked straight at Vala before following Sam, leaving Vala with a look of astonishment on her face.

Comment

Happy birthday, Token!

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                Spoiler:
                Was she...advised...to basically only talk about Vala?! Even the questions where it made no sense to bring her up she does! I love the Vala character but this is stupid!!

I wish she had spoke of RDA. Evne just a mention like "It's great working with him again." or something.
                I now what you mean I have just finished reading it my self.
                Spoiler:
                she does go on about a small sence with Vala a lot, but she also says that she can talk about that one and not give story lines away, but others she can't talk about because of that.

Soo I don't know anymore but I am not going to give up hope *shakes head* cause I just don't think that I could take it if theres no ship in this season to. So the fingers are fermly crossed. lol.
                the best formular
                (+)x(+)=
                proud member of ship ship hooray special Ops team

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOKEN!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

H APPPY BIRTHDAY
                    Token
                    Last edited by Terrah; 27 May 2006, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by true_romance
                      I now what you mean I have just finished reading it my self.
                      Spoiler:
                      she does go on about a small sence with Vala a lot, but she also says that she can talk about that one and not give story lines away, but others she can't talk about because of that.

Soo I don't know anymore but I am not going to give up hope *shakes head* cause I just don't think that I could take it if theres no ship in this season to. So the fingers are fermly crossed. lol.
                      My fingers are crossed too...but I'm not counting on anything. I think TPTB firmly decided that
                      Spoiler:
                      the ship ended with Threads and Moebus.

Spoiler:
                      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Token!

sigpic
                        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

<attempts to sing>

nevermind.

Happy Birthday Token!!!
                          sigpic
                          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Bumping Sam and Jack!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              Makes sense. Vala looks like being a big part of Season Ten, and TPTB will want Claudia Black's fans watching so everyone is probably being encouraged to promote Vala in interviews.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

A mention of
                                Spoiler:
                                RDA would have been nice.I did not expect any spoilers to be given.This pushing of the Vala and Mitchell characters is too much for me.Except for the RDA episodes Season 10 sounds like it will be just like Season 9 with the new characters being front and center.I'll watch the RDA episodes and then that's it.I really hope Season 10 will be the last.We have been hearing all this talk from TPTB about the Show being too expensive and yet SciFi finds a way to renew the Show.

Comment

Working...
                                X