This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by florence
    Is this micro working ? Yes ? Okay, here we go... *cough* I'm very honored and happy to declare The O'Neill's First Thanksgiving party... OPEN !

Sam: What's your favorite, breast or leg?

Jack: (Dreamily) Your legs are something, Sam, but, oh, your br----.

Sam: Jack! I was talking about the turkey!

Comment

I really appreciate the responses to my question about making bookmarks, but I have to tell you: I didn't understand a single word of it! I have no clue how to do any of that. I'm lucky I can turn the S.O.S. (Spawn of Satan, as the 'puter is affectionately known at my house <<g>>) on!

Thanks anyway. I'll just continue to admire what everyone else puts up.

And now that the food is ready, can someone wrestle the stuffing away from Jack?

J.
      "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK

11* In the line of Duty: Sam is taken to the infirmary, Jack follows and he tries to brush away the tear in his eyes.
        This moment confirmed the ship for me.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
          This moment confirmed the ship for me.
          Nearly picked this one too - Jack is so wonderful. *happy sigh*

Comment

JafaCakes, thanks for the offering... Eu falo um poquinho mas eu quero aprender, voce e portuguesa?
            Sou
            E tu falas muito bem, mas se quiseres ajuda e so dizeres

Comment

You all seem to have had a fine first Thanksgiving celebration ... I'm late for the survey/poll but would add #10 from Divide and Conquer, the force-field moment, as my favorite. I even based my fic, Head Trip, on that one moment when it all came together ... the strength of their attraction, the power of their unspoken feelings.

You are so creative and many of you play with the photo chopping/shopping, whatever ... have you ever taken this famous shot and done something with it? It's just begging to be made into a duet, not a quartet, with some clever dialogue.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/ChopinGal/Cute.jpg

I'll leave it to your Shipping News! Have fun and, as a famous admiral once said, "don't give up the ship"! Ooh ... that was bad ... sorry ....
              Last edited by ChopinGal; 20 November 2005, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                The other is Memories of Us by Keith Urban (He's really starting to explode in the show biz world, so I hope you've heard of him). He's also dating actress Nicole Kidman.
                HA! Keith Urban! You know he doesn't get on the radio at all here, despite being an Aussie? People just aren't really into Country that much here.

Anyway, you guys have been very busy! I got to sleep for a couple of hours and you get very active!!

Comment

From the Ship, Ship, Special Ops Team*

The Thanksgiving Shipper's Poll

During our last ship day, we voted for our top 3, non-hug, non-kiss and non-head on shoulder moment.... and below are the top 10+1, now I ask you to vote for your "1", "One", "Only One" "Uno" "Une" top ship moment in this category.... no cheeting, no picking more than one.... I will count the votes at the end of the day

1* Divide and Conquer: Za'tarc testing moment Jack saying "I care more about her than I ought to"

2* Entity: Jack is sitting by Sam, Janet tells him about her living will and asks him to let her go. Jacks says to give it a moment.

3* Window of Oportunity: Jack staring at Sam in the briefing room, knowing that he had kissed her in the previous loop.

4* Lost City II: When Jack and Sam are in the machine room and Sam wants to tell him something... the "kiss" moment that never happened.

5* Solicitudes: That's my side arm Carter... moment

6* Divide and Conquer: When they are taking Jack away for the procedure, Sam is watching and he looks back at her in slow motion.

7* Lost City II: Jack is frozen and Sam puts her hand on the glass and stares at him.

8* Threads: Sam and Jack fishing.

9* Beneath the Surface: The end scene, when Sam calls Jack, "Sir"

10* Divide and Conquer, when they are in the separated between the shields and Jack says he will not leave her.

11* In the line of Duty: Sam is taken to the infirmary, Jack follows and he tries to brush away the tear in his eyes.

Please vote for one and don't forget to tell us why?
                  That's a tough question! I think I will go with #9. They are both conscious, they both have memories of their time together and they both realize the regulations are stopping them from going any further. They had a glimpse into their future. They now know what it would be like when they are free from regulations.

Comment

So if I make a bookmark do I get to borrow someone's book?

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                      I have to leave you now... It's VERY late here (1:16AM ! ) and tomorrow is a work day so...

I had a lot of fun with you today ! Thanks to everyone for having made this Mini Ship Day a Great Ship Day !
                      But the day is not finished in US, so keep on with the fun ! I'll catch up with everything tomorrow !

(((((florence))))) Thanks for all that you did to make Our First Thanksgiving so special. Love, Sam and Jack

**thanks Mala50 for the cap**
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                        Sam: What's your favorite, breast or leg?

Jack: (Dreamily) Your legs are something, Sam, but, oh, your br----.

Sam: Jack! I was talking about the turkey!
                        ROFLMAO!!! GREEN JELLO for that quip!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                          HA! Keith Urban! You know he doesn't get on the radio at all here, despite being an Aussie? People just aren't really into Country that much here.

Anyway, you guys have been very busy! I got to sleep for a couple of hours and you get very active!!

I'm glad you dropped by! Eat,Drink and be Merry!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                            ROFLMAO!!! GREEN JELLO for that quip!!!
                            that is soo cute... i love green jello... are the rep points back up????
                            ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

ChopinGal, not to late to vote, since it's still early in the US, I will count the votes tomorrow... so plenty, plenty of time

*cough* Cough* Shippers, don't forget to vote....
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=16085

Trupi, thanks for lending you book.... it will be much ship appreciated

Gatetrixer... LOL... The legs

Flo... Good Night!!!!! Thanks!!!!!

Mel... Yep, if you would like to get into the cue for the book, just let us know which one... you'll get a bookmark from the shipper that will send you the book and you will send another one made by you to the next shipper

JafaCakes... Obrigada, voce e muito legal

OMA... Where are you you promised to do the next dance with me....

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                                Jack notices Sam's wearing a skirt...

Sam (annoyed): Jack no one dropped anything on the floor, now come up from there!

Comment

Working...
                                X