X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    spoilers for s8's 'threads'

i've also wondered if his 'always' was his way of telling sam, 'i've always loved you, and i always will', not just that he'd always be there for her no matter what.

what do you guys think?

as for answering the original question (on who would make the move first): i couldn't answer this right away because i could see both doing it. but if i had to choose, i think it should be jack. why? because i think sam 'has' been making moves for a bit now (in 'lost city', 'affinity', and 'threads'). i'd like to see jack tackle this (and let sam breath a sigh of relief for a while ).

sally
    Yes,
    Spoiler:
    "always" could very well mean more than the "being there for her." I think I posted the words to that very old song "Always" at some time on here. It really encompasses both meanings, starting out "I'll be loving you always" going on to "days may not be fair, always, that's when I'll be there, always," and so on. In thinking back to the always scene, I usually wish she had left out the "sir" when she said "Thank, you, sir." She didn't have to say "Jack"--she just could have left out the "sir."
    Somehow that would have made it more romantic than it is for me.

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
      I saw the ET Canada special and taped it but unfortunately I have no way of getting it on the internet *pouts*

-JJ
      Hi,

I find a webpage where you can see the videos from the 200 episode including the bit from ET Canada. There is one with AT interview too. Here is the link

http://stargate-reise.de/video/canad...anfilm_st.html

If you want to save them you have to play them and then they got in your temporaly Internet files.

Also iI think bad news for the shippers according to BW, RDA will be only in two episodes of SG1 and 3 of Atlantis. I think there goes all our hope for happy endings

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=35782

Teresa

No Jack=No Way
      No Jack= No Way

Comment

Originally posted by Devoe2000
        Hi,

I find a webpage where you can see the videos from the 200 episode including the bit from ET Canada. There is one with AT interview too. Here is the link

If you want to save them you have to play them and then they got in your temporaly Internet files.

Also iI think bad news for the shippers according to BW, RDA will be only in two episodes of SG1 and 3 of Atlantis. I think there goes all our hope for happy endings

Teresa

No Jack=No Way
        I've been hearing 4 of SG-1 and 1 of Atlantis. And any appearance is great news for shippers, considering we didn't think he was ever coming back!

Edit: Ok, I actually read that last article there, and I'm confused. Everywhere else it's 4:1, not 2:3. And what would he be doing on Atlantis anyway? Unless Sam's there.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
          Edit: Ok, I actually read that last article there, and I'm confused. Everywhere else it's 4:1, not 2:3. And what would he be doing on Atlantis anyway? Unless Sam's there.
          Last I recall, Jack had a pretty strong Ancient gene. That would have been reason enough to have hims sent to Atlantis when they sent the Daedelus out (except for the issue of RDA not wanting to act).

Has it been established whether or not he still retains some or any of the Ancient database? Because if he does, then that might be a reason for him to go as well.

I will not write an SG1/SGA crossover.
          I will not write an SG1/SGA crossover...

Oh HELL...

Sel.

Comment

Originally posted by seldear
            Last I recall, Jack had a pretty strong Ancient gene. That would have been reason enough to have hims sent to Atlantis when they sent the Daedelus out (except for the issue of RDA not wanting to act).

Has it been established whether or not he still retains some or any of the Ancient database? Because if he does, then that might be a reason for him to go as well.

I will not write an SG1/SGA crossover...

Oh HELL...

Sel.
            Hadn't thought of that. *Is very tired* Makes sense, but I think if RDA is coming back for only 5 eps total, he would be, or should be, utilized on SG-1, not Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
              Hadn't thought of that. *Is very tired* Makes sense, but I think if RDA is coming back for only 5 eps total, he would be, or should be, utilized on SG-1, not Atlantis.
              Perhaps they feel they would otherwise have an excess of generals in SG1, while there aren't any in SGA?

Too many generals spoils the show?

I'd be interested in seeing what trouble he gets into in Atlantis - or what trouble he and John get into. I would like to see Jack interact with the Pegasus locals, see what he thinks of them, but I doubt that's going to happen.

Sel.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                i agree, that "Always" meant so much.
                Just the fact that he said he would always be there for her. Its just makes me so happy and my shippy heart skips a beat thinking about it. that "always" means that no matter what happens, he'll be there for her, whenever she needs him. Even if they don't get together *slaps myself for thinking it* he'll protect her, love her and care for her forever.
                *melts into a puddle of fangirlie happiness* everytime I watched that scene...when he said that and even when he said "C'mere" oh...my...god.....!

edits: or when he says "I know" wow that man can sure make you melt with 1 (or more) words whoa

-JJ
                Last edited by cute_az_can_be; 28 April 2006, 12:36 AM.

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by Devoe2000
                  Hi,

Teresa

No Jack=No Way
                  Oh and everyone please use spoiler tags, not that I don't love reading spoilers out in the open we need to respect everyone's choices on being spoiler-free if they so choose....

Spoiler:
                  Not necessarily bad news isn't Amanda doing cross over eps too??? There is always possibilities considering said two eps....now worries ship always finds a way

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Oh and everyone please use spoiler tags, not that I don't love reading spoilers out in the open we need to respect everyone's choices on being spoiler-free if they so choose....

Spoiler:
                    Not necessarily bad news isn't Amanda doing cross over eps too??? There is always possibilities considering said two eps....now worries ship always finds a way

-JJ
                    i thinking no ship in 10. season only some bluff or something like this , or stupid fishing

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

-JJ
                      Well I don't think telling the number of episodes RDA will be in, is any spoiler (If I had tell what was he going to do in any given episode perhaps) That was in Scifi com page, no spoilers there.

T

No Jack=No Way
                      No Jack= No Way

Comment

hey seldear have you written and posted sg fanfic? where are you from? i think that there should be some very subtle hints that jack and sam are together in season 10. he's not her co any more is he? can they be together now or not? should they be together? i think - yeah why the heck not.
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I'd be really disappointed if Jack was in only 2 eps of SG1. Ya know, I'd be delighted for him to appear in Atlantis, but SG1 is the show he was in for eight years, if he's coming back for 5, the majority of that should be in SG1. Please PTB, don't waste another opportunity like this.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                            I'd be really disappointed if Jack was in only 2 eps of SG1. Ya know, I'd be delighted for him to appear in Atlantis, but SG1 is the show he was in for eight years, if he's coming back for 5, the majority of that should be in SG1. Please PTB, don't waste another opportunity like this.

I would be disappointed too (((shelsfc))) and would never buy season 10 if RDA is only in 2 episodes anyway ..what's the point ?!!

I hope TPTB won't make RDA go to Atlantis unless Sam is in Atlantis too at the same time ..May be this is their idea !!! but I find it weird because a lot of Atlantis fans may not know about Sam and Jack ship anyway . !!!

I also think Atlantis does not need RDA at all ..The show is a success on its own and TPTB should concentrate on making sure that they sell their Season 10 SG1 DVD boxset first and only the presence of RDA will have them make big bucks on the DVD sales .

PS : I apologize to mods for posting a manip on IMG earlier this week ..I just thought that one was pretty innocent and about the other manips ,I thought it was allowed to put manips under a link so that fans can watch or not specially as there was a warning . Does it mean that we can't share our manip work at all even if we give a website link ..will it be deleted all the time ?!! Again , no hard feelings and apology to the system Lord

Caty

Comment

Ello folks

Thought I'd pop in and say hello! So by S/J ship family thread are we talking kids etc? Cause they should totally be letting Sam do the Mum thing already! Good news about RDA in season 10, although the Dan/Vala has kept me going in the absence of S/J this season. Heres hoping for S10 S/J !

Bex

Comment

Hey fellow shippers,

I've decided, after a long time of lurking, to finally join in the fun . Well that and i'm running out of fanfic to read, need something to keep me busy untill there's new shipper material

So..ermm..yeah a little about me maybe I'm 21, live in a country that's 4 years behind on Stargate seasons (grmbl), and had the pleasure of enjoying season 1 & 2 a gazillion times over for the first couple of years. And I'm a BIG sam/jack shipper . In my spare time (aka time that i'm not spending reading fanfics and watching stargate etc. *cough*) I study psychology (RUN!). From the lurking i can tell i'm going to really like it here, with all the speculations for the 10th season and everything. So anyway, i'm out of the lurker-shadows now, no going back to hiding again i s'pose

Aggie

Comment

Working...
                                X