This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicky
    I think Jack would made the first move. I was going to say Sam at first because we know that Jack is really private about his feelings. But then I thought about Threads. He actually made a move by saying Always. This one word was stronger than any declarations he could have done. I don't think there's something more powerful than telling the one you care about/love that you'll always be there for them.

@ majorsal: who else could she be?

i agree, that "Always" meant so much.
    Just the fact that he said he would always be there for her. Its just makes me so happy and my shippy heart skips a beat thinking about it. that "always" means that no matter what happens, he'll be there for her, whenever she needs him. Even if they don't get together *slaps myself for thinking it* he'll protect her, love her and care for her forever.
    Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
    Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
    Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

I wanted to see what the dictionary's definiton of always was, so i looked it up just now and here's what it defined the word as...

Always (adverb) : every time, all the time or forever

Now THAT sum's up Sam & Jack... that one simple word is the definition by which our shippyness is based upon.
      Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
      Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
      Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
        Maybe after
        Spoiler:
        floating in space for a while she decides life is too short and jumps him the first chance she gets. I know I would.
        The opening scene for Season 10 can start very easily- a Asgard ship (maybe Thor) appears and beams (no fighting) all the survivers aboard. Then there is a shot of Sam still floating in space and all of a sudden a man with a space suit is beamed next to her and grabs on to her. You only see his back and he is pretty tall but you don't know who he is (yeh, right). He turns her to face him, and with a look of recognition, she mouths "Ja~~~ but they are beamed aboard the Asgard ship, which then goes to hyper-drive and get the he-- out of there!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
          The opening scene for Season 10 can start very easily- a Asgard ship (maybe Thor) appears and beams (no fighting) all the survivers aboard. Then there is a shot of Sam still floating in space and all of a sudden a man with a space suit is beamed next to her and grabs on to her. You only see his back and he is pretty tall but you don't know who he is (yeh, right). He turns her to face him, and with a look of recognition, she mouths "Ja~~~ but they are beamed aboard the Asgard ship, which then goes to hyper-drive and get the he-- out of there!
          ooohhhh i like that idea . jack and the asgard to the rescue, lol

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
            Woohoo! So it has been written, so we hope it shall be done

Comment

I see you Caty !

Hey, I'm looking forward to some nice shippy vids from you come this 10th season when we get back on the ship ship hooray!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                I see you Caty !

Hey, I'm looking forward to some nice shippy vids from you come this 10th season when we get back on the ship ship hooray!
                Hi SG1Poz LOL

Sure , I will make a few if we get some really good shippy scenes !!!

Any news about Sam and Jack ship for season 10 ?!!!.
                I know that RDA is coming back and AT said there will be some ship between Sam and Jack but...... did I miss anything else since that Statement ? !!!!

And I did make a little video last week called 'No promises' ( with all shippy scenes so far )just to keep the fire burning until season 10 premiere ..

Take care and see you soon

Caty

Comment

Caty the new site looks great

Comment

Regarding the fan awards...

I don't vote in them at all anymore...too much back-patting and favouritism...not necessarily at the sgfas but definitely at awards elsewhere.

For example - I got nominated at the last SJFAs even though it was a crap story, cos a couple of my friends voted for me...while it was an honour to be nominated, I didn't deserve it.
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Ahem, I guess I'm one of the few in here that loves BSG. I wouldn't say it was my favorite over SG-1's season's 1-8 but it was an easy favorite this past season.

I'm worried about 10's ship. I'm worried that they will give us what we want, have us spiraling out of control with happiness and then end the ship on a sour note that will leave us with gut wrenching despair and sadness. I'm worried because I don't trust TIIC.
                      I know I'm not alone wIth this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach and do I ever hope I'm wrong but I will try to prepare for the worst , if that's even possible.
                      Sorry butI just had to get that feeling out of my system. I feel a bit better now.
                      I love BSG too. You can't compare it to Stargate as they are two completely different styles of shows.

I'm also worried about the ship. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, as I really don't trust TPTB one little bit.

All we can do is keep our fingers crossed that all goes well for us. At least we have the shipper family to keep the shippiness alive!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        Regarding the fan awards...

I don't vote in them at all anymore...too much back-patting and favouritism...not necessarily at the sgfas but definitely at awards elsewhere.

For example - I got nominated at the last SJFAs even though it was a crap story, cos a couple of my friends voted for me...while it was an honour to be nominated, I didn't deserve it.
                        Sue Don't underestimate yourself All your work is great
                        and you deserve some great awards too

and you general site is fabulous by the way

Caty
                        Last edited by Catysg1; 27 April 2006, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                          Maybe after
                          Spoiler:
                          floating in space for a while she decides life is too short and jumps him the first chance she gets. I know I would.
                          Me too!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                            Hey! That's the first Sam & Jack pic I ever saved! I found it on google images. I had no idea it was yours sueKay! Sweet

I wonder if you know this one :

I loved it
                            so much , I have it on my physics-folder

great artwork can be found :

http://www.stargate-protocol.de/

http://www.the-wall-between.de/index2.htm

ENJOY!!!

I`d rather died myself...than loose Carter

O'NEILL: Carter, there are people on this base who have families.
                            CARTER: What about you? If things had been different ...
                            O'NEILL: I wouldn't be here.

Comment

Originally posted by majorshrl
                              I had to laugh today when I opened my sportswear catalogue, I saw a mans shirt with the name Carter emblazoned across the chest and I got to thinking about a fic I had read somewhere about Sam turning up to SGC in an O'neill shirt and I could just imagine the looks if Jack turned up in his Carter shirt and Sam in her O'Neill.
                              hehehe...I smile every time I see O´Neill sportswear

very sweet idea

I`d rather died myself...than loose Carter

O'NEILL: Carter, there are people on this base who have families.
                              CARTER: What about you? If things had been different ...
                              O'NEILL: I wouldn't be here.

Comment

Ahem, I guess I'm one of the few in here that loves BSG. I wouldn't say it was my favorite over SG-1's season's 1-8 but it was an easy favorite this past season.

I'm worried about 10's ship. I'm worried that they will give us what we want, have us spiraling out of control with happiness and then end the ship on a sour note that will leave us with gut wrenching despair and sadness. I'm worried because I don't trust TIIC.
                                I know I'm not alone wIth this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach and do I ever hope I'm wrong but I will try to prepare for the worst , if that's even possible.
                                Sorry butI just had to get that feeling out of my system. I feel a bit better now.
                                I agreed at 100%
                                IMO Titanic not safe...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X