X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nell
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I.Want.To.Peek!!! **runs away just in time**

Actually, I'm having fun reading your reactions but thanks for not revealing the spoilers!!
    I don't know how you do it nell! I can't resist a good spoiler, but I applaud you on your will-power!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
      OMG! I want to peek!!! **slaps hand before finger clicks on "show" spoiler button!!** Trying to be spoiler-free is soooooo hard!!!
      Good for you! Maybe this will help you have will-power.

I watched an episode of CSI last night and was over the moon with all the Grissom/Sara shippage. Some of the GSR boards I frequent, however, had a lot of people less than happy. Because they had watched spoilers and expected more. So I was cheering for the GSR-and for my smarts in staying away from spoilers.

Oh. Right. Topic.

Sam and Jack SO belong together.

Comment

Don't forget about Conan O'Brien! *Looks at clock anxiously* Hopefully there will be something for us shippers!

Edit:

Spoiler:
        Argh!!! Why, why, why!!!??? They only showed BB, BB, and CB. What the heck? There they go again, shoving the newbies down our throats. No sign of any of the original team. Sob! On the other hand, ep 200 looked...ah...different. Not sure what to think, except that when I see the whole ep, I'll probably think it's hilarious! Ok, I'm done.
        Last edited by L.A. Doyle; 05 May 2006, 08:59 PM.

Comment

RE: Pierre's report on the 200th episode

Neither RDA nor Amanda appeared in the report, but here's the segment for those interested.

http://rapidshare.de/files/19736257/conan-5may.avi.html

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
            Don't forget about Conan O'Brien! *Looks at clock anxiously* Hopefully there will be something for us shippers!

Edit:

Spoiler:
            Argh!!! Why, why, why!!!??? They only showed BB, BB, and CB. What the heck? There they go again, shoving the newbies down our throats. No sign of any of the original team. Sob! On the other hand, ep 200 looked...ah...different. Not sure what to think, except that when I see the whole ep, I'll probably think it's hilarious! Ok, I'm done.
            Um, I.Fell.Asleep.Before.I.Set.The.VCR!!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!
            **bangs head on keyboard**
            sigpic

Comment

Edit:

Spoiler:
              As Jack would say...That sucks! I'm not even going to bother! I'll watch Atlantis.

SALLY: What did they think of the sig?

Spoiler:
              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                RE: Pierre's report on the 200th episode

Neither RDA nor Amanda appeared in the report, but here's the segment for those interested.

http://rapidshare.de/files/19736257/conan-5may.avi.html
                Arrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhh!!!! I don't get the link!!!!
                Poor me, I'm having a bad day. Um, maybe one little spoiler will help me!!!
                OK, OK, FCOL, my conscience won't let me give in yet!!!
                sigpic

Comment

*Runs back to safe 'home' thread* Whew, it's scary out there! You guys are really some of the nicest, level-headed people in the forum. Ah, my shipper haven.

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                    As Jack would say...That sucks! I'm not even going to bother! I'll watch Atlantis.

SALLY: What did they think of the sig?
                    i saw the segment. unless you're a fan of claudia's, ben's, or beau's, don't bother watching it. i mean, nothing's wrong with these actors, but i'm was hoping to see SG1. the REAL sg1.

oh, and as of and hour and a half ago, no ones mentioned your cute sigpic 'yet'.

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

*Runs back to safe 'home' thread* Whew, it's scary out there! You guys are really some of the nicest, level-headed people in the forum. Ah, my shipper haven.

yes, this IS the nicest place to be!!

loves shipper fam.

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                        I tried to live spoiler free for a while so I feel your pain. Unfortunately it only lasted about a month for me... i wish you better luck!
                        I try to live spoiler-free but sometimes spoilers, like this one, are too appealing for my own good!

Comment

Just a quick fic rec. It's short but it's sweet: Signs by x-izzles-x

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                            Atlantis S3 / S10 (?)

Spoiler:
                            According to Melyanna's report from the sides of "The Return II", Jack is "recently retired".

Perhaps something about which to be cautiously optimistic.

SQUEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you so made my day!
                            Thank you Jenova Synthesis

Thank you to homever I borrowed this from

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTE AZ CAN BE!!!!!!

Hope you have a great day!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Happy Birthday
                                Cute AZ Can Be!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X