Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't find a working link to the original post from rdanderson.com, but somebody just posted this in the forum: (My apologies if the copy/paste is poor etiquette, but I didn't want to take anything out of context.)

Kate wrote:
    He also wanted to share some happy news with his fans: "Do you know that I'm going back to Stargate for five episodes? I thought I'd tell you. I've only told one other person, but I think it's going to start leaking fairly soon. I thought I'd just give you the heads-up, in case there is an announcement, and whatever you want to 'spring,' you're welcome to spring." He added that the producers had called and asked him to do the 200th episode, which he agreed to, and then he suggested to them that if they wanted to tie up some loose ends, he would be willing to do an episode or two to that end. When they were negotiating for the 200th episode, they made the offer and asked if he would do five episodes. His answer was, "Of course! I'd love to come up there!" Shooting will begin in early April.

Comment

tie up some loose ends
      My shippy brain is in overdrive.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
        My shippy brain is in overdrive.

i'm both excited and fearful. cautiously very optimistic. its RDA, i get the feeling he's one of us. he wouldn't do it if it wasn't good. right? right?

Comment

Originally posted by Ayiana
          I couldn't find a working link to the original post from rdanderson.com, but somebody just posted this in the forum: (My apologies if the copy/paste is poor etiquette, but I didn't want to take anything out of context.)

Kate wrote:
          He also wanted to share some happy news with his fans: "Do you know that I'm going back to Stargate for five episodes? I thought I'd tell you. I've only told one other person, but I think it's going to start leaking fairly soon. I thought I'd just give you the heads-up, in case there is an announcement, and whatever you want to 'spring,' you're welcome to spring." He added that the producers had called and asked him to do the 200th episode, which he agreed to, and then he suggested to them that if they wanted to tie up some loose ends, he would be willing to do an episode or two to that end. When they were negotiating for the 200th episode, they made the offer and asked if he would do five episodes. His answer was, "Of course! I'd love to come up there!" Shooting will begin in early April.
          Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! Tie up some loose ends???
          Spoiler:
          *Goa'uld=Defeated
          *Jaffa=Freed
          *Daniel=Returned to Earth, again
          *Sam= Breaks off engagement to
          *Kerry=Bows out dating Jack
          *Jack=Tells Sam he is there for her "Always"
          *Sam and Jack=GO FISHING!!!
          *Sam=Tells Agent Barrett "Not Exactly" Single!!!

That leaves one loose end in my mind.....CONFIRMATION of Sam's and Jack's Relationship!!!!!

So, maybe that and RDA tying his combat boot laces are the only loose ends I can imagine!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Tie Up Loose Ends... Squeeeeee!!!

Pic from Mala

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

5 EPISODES .... TIE LOOSE ENDS

I am in shipper heaven

BHK BHK BHK

Comment

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm exploding in joy right now. THIS IS AWESOME!!!!

=D JACK'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCKKKK!!!!!!
                sigpic
                Past | LJ | Last.FM | IG

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST GOT IN FROM WORK AND OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! BREATHE... BREATHE... I ACTUALLY STARTED HYPERVENTILLATING WHEN I READ IT!

OH MY GOD I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY! THE FACT THAT RICK SAID "he suggested to them (THE PRODUCERS) that if they wanted to tie up some loose ends, he would be willing to do an episode or two to that end"

loose ends...LOOSE ENDS!!!!!! SAM AND JACK WAS A LOSE END

OH GOD I'M DELERIOUS!!!! I KNEW IT WOULD BE ANNOUNCED WHILE I WAS AT WORK!!!!!!

(sorry about all the captials, there's just no way of expressing how giddy i am!!!)

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

WELCOME BACK RICK!!!!!! we've missed you!
                  Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                  Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                  Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

OH YEAH... OH YEAH... "LOOSE ENDS" !!!! HAHA... THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy*

What a day!!! What a beautiful day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Past | LJ | Last.FM | IG

Comment

i am soooooo happy and over the moon about the news that i have just heard everyone talking about!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOO

Sending the shippy love from the Sparky corner!!!!!

GO SAM AND JACK!!!!!
                      ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Kate is just amazing, I mean to have a direct link with RDA thru her is very nice, you should also check her forum... she posted the following.

I don't know if I'm allowed, but if you go the her website->interactive->message forum you get to her forum and she posted the following:

Spoiler:
                        Kate's postand what I like the most is that she says... rest of the story... I can't stop squeeeeing.... Help!!!!
                        Last edited by LOL4JACK; 28 March 2006, 01:22 PM.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Carolina stop Squeeeing, you going to wet your pants!
                          sigpic

Comment

All I can say is "Bless RDA Heart". He heard his fans cries and is coming back to save the day! "Long live the Shipper Family!" May we get the ending we've dreamed about for a long time! WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!
                            sigpic

Comment

aaawww i just checked out the RDAnderson forum and there's another stargate barbie over there.

i must eliminate this pretender and reclaim my rightful place as the only stargate barbie on an internet forum. and i might get rid of the one who writes fan fic too, just to be mean.

Comment

its also the fact that he's gonna be in 5 episodes... 5! not one, not two, not three, not even four but FIVE! thats like quarter of a season!!!!!

Oh i'm so happy i'm never gonna be able to get to sleep! but i can dream of Sam & Jack!

Like someone posted before (sorry i can't remember who you are), even when Sam and Jack are in a room together they can make a scene shippy... oh to have some NEW screencaps (that aren't maniuplated)!

I think the thing everyone is happy about in THIS particular family, is that... okay so we've all kept our faith in the relationship, but with no Jack appearences over the past year our faith has wained slightly... now we know that there really is a possibility that we'll truly get our shippy ending cos Rick's coming back for 5 episodes.

And he's gonna be in Atlantis too, oooh.
                                Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                                Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                                Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Working...
                                X