X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickatell
    Also
    Spoiler:
    as for Jack after what he went through with Sam and Pete, and Kerry telling him to his face basically that trying to put Sam behind him and continuing on with someone else isn't an option because he loves
    Sam too much (besides the fact that Kerry gives him the road to take as you said Rogue), and also realizing that Sam wants to be with him, I would think that he would now let nothing separate them. Isn't that how strong the emotions were in "Threads", sometimes I wonder. Are we really suppose to believe that action-packed Jack was just dying to get to his "whatever" position at the Pentagon so much that he still left the wall up between him and Sam? We all saw how much he LOVED being behind the desk in the first place. Strong Jack was always his safe side that he felt comfortable showing, he now, with the LOVE of Sam whom he has adored from the beginning, under his belt should be the happiest and most comfortable we have ever seen. This would be building on to his character and moving him down the right and well deserved path.

Next NICE!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
      Also
      Spoiler:
      as for Jack after what he went through with Sam and Pete, and Kerry telling him to his face basically that trying to put Sam behind him and continuing on with someone else isn't an option because he loves
      Sam too much (besides the fact that Kerry gives him the road to take as you said Rogue), and also realizing that Sam wants to be with him, I would think that he would now let nothing separate them. Isn't that how strong the emotions were in "Threads", sometimes I wonder. Are we really suppose to believe that action-packed Jack was just dying to get to his "whatever" position at the Pentagon so much that he still left the wall up between him and Sam? We all saw how much he LOVED being behind the desk in the first place. Strong Jack was always his safe side that he felt comfortable showing, he now, with the LOVE of Sam whom he has adored from the beginning, under his belt should be the happiest and most comfortable we have ever seen. This would be building on to his character and moving him down the right and well deserved path.
      Yep, it seems all the facts point to them not being a couple. I have not totally given up yet, but it is hard.
      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

So that equality

NOT TOGETHER, nice
        sigpic

Comment

I think that some are desperately trying to rationalize the problems facing Sam and Jack. But, RE and Threads are contadictions. They can't co-exist. One or the other must be reality. Seeing that RE was the latest, and we have to speculate about what is happening by what we see on the screen not "invent" unsubstantiated hypotheticals, we must assume that there has been a perceptable change in Sam's attitude regarding her personal romantic life. Whether this indicates the end of her love for Jack or not is debatable, but it doesn't look good for the big guy. If it happened to me or any of you, I don't think we would be happy or feeling very secure. No matter how you try spin it, Sam would not have done what she did if she were in love. Forget about it.

I like the bit about beaming them together. That was good.

Jack

Comment

We're not accounting for Jolinar here. Plus, I don't think it's a case of inventing. The ship was alluded to throughout the episode, I think it's definitely something that's happening, we're just not seeing it on screen.
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

RL coming and GRAY color wins.
              Morale going DOWN and epi 9.14 coming

boost morale , little,
              S&J together
              sigpic

Comment

I seriously hope there's no funky business in tonight's episode - unless it's the kind of funky we're all hoping for.

sigpic
                s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                  I am seriously hoping there's no funky business in tonight's episode - unless it's the kind of funky we're all hoping for.
                  Spoiler:
                  i hope this epi no horror for S&J shippers, she mentioned? Pete
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                    Spoiler:
                    i hope this epi no horror for S&J shippers, she mentioned? Pete
                    I might have to break out some chocolate to get through that!

sigpic
                    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

I don't think that Jolinar can be used as an excuse. That blending ended 8 years ago, and Marotuf has been dead for 5. I think it is reasonable to assume that she has sorted out her feelings from Jolinars a long time ago. Remember Pete? I think we should accept any moves from Sam concerning her feelings as being hers alone.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                        I seriously hope there's no funky business in tonight's episode - unless it's the kind of funky we're all hoping for.
                        That's what I love about this thread....always hoping our ship will come in! And I mean really in....not eluded to in!!!!!!

Keep on shipping!!!!!
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific Jack
                          I don't think that Jolinar can be used as an excuse. That blending ended 8 years ago, and Marotuf has been dead for 5. I think it is reasonable to assume that she has sorted out her feelings from Jolinars a long time ago. Remember Pete? I think we should accept any moves from Sam concerning her feelings as being hers alone.

For RL she is realy ALONE

for shiper with Jack
                          TPTB is making from shipers S&J a big joke, because not CLEARLY resolved.
                          ALONE, TOGETHER, ENEMY or something like this. This is a disgusting from TPTB, because destroy 8 years RS for nothing
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't think so. She never quite worked out which of the feelings for Martouf were hers and which were Jolinar's. In fact, after he died, she probably stopped trying to understand it

Spoiler:
                            So in Ripple Effect, when he comes out of nowhere, she's fighting all these feelings that have resurfaced, combined with the guilt of killing him. He's obviously gutted that the Samantha in his reality isn't with him anymore and Sam feels guilty... at this point she still thinks it's her screw up that means he can't get home. All these confusing and overwhelming emotions mixed together would explain a kiss
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                              I don't think so. She never quite worked out which of the feelings for Martouf were hers and which were Jolinar's. In fact, after he died, she probably stopped trying to understand it

Spoiler:
                              So in Ripple Effect, when he comes out of nowhere, she's fighting all these feelings that have resurfaced, combined with the guilt of killing him. He's obviously gutted that the Samantha in his reality isn't with him anymore and Sam feels guilty... at this point she still thinks it's her screw up that means he can't get home. All these confusing and overwhelming emotions mixed together would explain a kiss
                              Yes, but problem between S&M is a little bigger because SHE killed him after she talking about her feeling to Jack (D&C)
                              But nothing change, SHE IS ALONE
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane

Spoiler:
                                If thats the case, it would have been nice for them to have laid the ground work first, instead the scene comes out of no where. I am getting tired of having to analyze every action and comment. It too much work and frustration.

I can't imagine what the new fans think of Sam.
                                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X