This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Gatetrixer - you mean like the beginning of s9?

That was two minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
      BUMP!!!

Btw, Sally. If you don't want to write that fic, I'd love to have a go... full credit to you, of course.

it's yours to play with, tj.

i find i enjoy 'giving' ideas to ppl more than writing them out.

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

I'm too lazy right now to figure out when the 200 episode would be in S10. Suppose it's been done a long time ago. Used to be 22 eps a season and does COTG count as one or two?

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
          I'm too lazy right now to figure out when the 200 episode would be in S10. Suppose it's been done a long time ago. Used to be 22 eps a season and does COTG count as one or two?
          hey trixster I believe it's the 6th ep

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            it's yours to play with, tj.

i find i enjoy 'giving' ideas to ppl more than writing them out.

sally
            SQUEEEEEEE!!!! Thank you. Hope I can do it justice. Full Smut Ahoy!
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Okay, since I'm a bit behind some people on here, I just watched Fourth Horseman Pt. II tonight. Now maybe it's because I refuse to let the ship die (call me stubborn) but
              Spoiler:
              when Hammond says he's been ordered back to Washington and they show Carter a little grin sneaks out. I'm reading this as Hammond saying "Jack (of all people!) has just given me an order." Of course, it could just be that Don Davis or someone else was behind the camera making faces...

sigpic
              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Must not end up on page 2!
                sigpic
                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Hey everybody I'm back from Mississippi. I was in h***! I missed you all greatly(or should I say y'all)hehe. I'm so sad that everyone is so unhappy. I actually like the big RE, but what can I say, I'm an optimist. I actually thought the incident (don't get how to do spolier tags)between Marty and Sam was a good thing. I thought she stopped herself, no asguard help. Maybe she was thinking about how much Jack and Dr. Carter's kiss hurt her? You never know...I will say one thing though I think they were lucky in that universe(or is that multiverse?) that Sam had Marty as her try to "get a life" guy. No Potato Pete for them! D*mn Lucky!
                  BTW, I'm still looking for answers for my 200th episode challenge! Mine has a wedding and a cameo.hehe
                  A life without ship is no life at all.

Comment

Tracey Jane ---your RE fics are fantastic! BTW, I just wanted to say that I think you are an amazing woman.
                    A life without ship is no life at all.

Comment

Originally posted by AUCat
                      Tracey Jane ---your RE fics are fantastic! BTW, I just wanted to say that I think you are an amazing woman.
                      I don't know what I did to deserve that sort of praise, but thank you very much indeed. (BTW: I'm sat with my cup of tea and a stupidly goofy and puzzled grin on my face right now).
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific Jack
                        Honestly, for me the Sam and Jack ship was not the primary reason I liked the show. I really enjoy the science. Although my undergraduate degree is not in the physical sciences, I did minor in geophysics, I still relish it in SG-1. The great team chemistry, the science, and the action were and are of most importance to me. Sam and Jack went from friendship love to romantic love, which is not that uncommon. Take it from me. I can take it or leave it. What is the most important thing for me is to maintain the integrity of the first 8 seasons. After all is said and done I want to be able to re-watch those seasons and enjoy what had happened. I don't want that ruined.

[*spoilers]

But, season 9 is doing just that. They are re-writing too much past history. The new team with Mitchell in command sucks. He has not integrated into SG-1 like Jonas in season 6. I preferred Daniel, but he wasn't bad, and the team dynamic didn't suffer. I don't care for this Mitchell team like I did the O'Neill team. The stories seem contrived and the team dynamics are more forced than natural. I would be happier, not necessarily happy, if Carter just fishes or cut bait regarding her feelings for Jack. End everyones misery. It doesn't help her character and remains a distraction. I never appreciated the presence of O'Neill as much as I do now. His departure from the show was more damaging than I anticipated. Yes, I know that he was more goofball near the end. But, his presence was strong, and the team chemistry remained intact. The loss of Hammond, Frasier, Jacob, and Mayborne were also factors, but Jack was the glue that held everything together. Now I know he isn't coming back, but at least finish his story. Perhaps then the rest of the team can better relate to each other and function. Maybe this is not possible anymore, but what we are getting now is doing damage to the first 8 seeasons. I want those to remain as much in tact as much as possible. [/spoilers]

Jack
                        I have to agree with Sam and Jack just drifting apart. Anything is better than not knowing. Every episode I watch with baited breath for some kind of a resolution to the ship. I'd rather they get together, but with Sam crossing over (a lot) to Atlantis there's not much chance of that. With the Vala character returning as a regular in Season 10-I just might be able to cut myself loose from the whole show.

Comment

Hi, dears.
                          people you kidding me, over 22 pages

Little about RE. Is no fine for shippy. Almost kiss proof about one thing, she is alone and free for all.
                          About honeymoon, pregnant, is joke from TPTB about AT
                          Another my (stupid) idea is, TPTB prepare for something bad (meaning S&J, like a boyfriend, definitly. Look epi AFFINITY. Talking between S&J, she talk about her future life (kids etc.)
                          Simple and again she is alone, bad, bad, bad and worse time coming
                          Spoiler:
                          STRONGHOLD, mentioned Pete

If she alone, no chance for S&J , in anytime.

Only resolve is S&J TOGETHER in this time or no together for all time (past, future)

i beleieve, in 9. season TPTB clerly say all about S&J (meaning not togheter)
                          200. epi warning, remember 100. epi, but Furling coming
                          just married in this epi, is joke (nice for me, but is impossible)

but i am a still in hope and wait for clearly resolution from TPTB (i know, SAM is NO TOGHETER with JACK)
                          Last edited by dexterav; 27 January 2006, 04:01 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            I love this song, Caty... I've got it on CD. But it's Alizee, not Alyzee. Alizee Jacotet. I do this one at karaoke sometimes.

Thank you Tracy I really like Mylene Farmer ..she writes very well and I always liked her melody ..so when I knew she was writing for Alizee , I knew I would like some of Alizee's songs too . I remember when she won "Graines de Star " a few years ago ..She did very well .
                            Florence told me that Alyzee is now married to Jeremy from Star academy and they have a baby .. If you know of a site where I can read about them 2 getting together !!!! I told my daughter and she liked Jeremy at the time ..she may also want to look at a few pics of him with Alizee and I would be very interested to read a little about it

and to stay on topic

Hope you enjoyed my last Electrifying Sam and Jack video LOL

Caty

Comment

Another RE fanfic recommendation from me.

Daydream Believer by Lady Ciristh
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2771654/1/

It does sort of deal with the scene which has caused so much concern, but it is also very amusing and has a nice ending!
                              always and forever
                              My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                              My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

one things, i am a hapy because rating RE is 1.8, nice
                                because not Jack, not S&J
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X