Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right on Gatetrixer.I think if it was possible after some backlash regarding
    Spoiler:
    RE and the Sam/Jack Ship,TPTB would have added some mention about Jack or a one sided Phone call with Sam in Stronghold.I could be way off base.TPTB could make it up in Season 10 for the 200th.I do not expect a Wedding but the pressure will be on for some good Sam/Jack Ship.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
      Right on Gatetrixer.I think if it was possible after some backlash regarding
      Spoiler:
      RE and the Sam/Jack Ship,TPTB would have added some mention about Jack or a one sided Phone call with Sam in Stronghold.I could be way off base.TPTB could make it up in Season 10 for the 200th.I do not expect a Wedding but the pressure will be on for some good Sam/Jack Ship.

Hey, Ses, I normally have not read Joe's blog but did so yesterday trying to find where fans of all persuasions responded negatively to things in RE.. The responses to his blog that I read didn't seem to be that way. How'd I miss 'em? Could you direct me to these anti-RE responses? Por favor? I'm really interested to read what was said.

Comment

Hi ya!

I just watched Atlantis tonight, Grace Under Pressure, with Amanda Tapping. Just wanted to share something my son said.

Spoiler:
        FirstI have to say that this episode just made me think of Sam and Jack when they were under water. *sigh*
        So, I had told my son earlier about Sam possibly being on Atlantis some next season, and how I almost wouldn't mind at this point, as I enjoy Atlantis more than SG-1 now. Rodney is imagining Sam is there with him, totally not acting like the Sam I know. After the episode went off, my son comments that in season 3 of Atlantis, Sam's role would be as Rodney's imaginary friend. I laughed at first........ but then stopped.......Never know what these PTB will do any more.
        sigpic
        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Hey Gatetrixer.I mostly meant the Sam/Jack Shippers on our thread.I did read on JM Blog there were
          Spoiler:
          Sam/Jack Shippers and Anti Sam/Jack Shipers who are very tired of Sam/other this Year and were not Happy with the Sam/Martouf almost Kiss.The major complaint about RE seemed to be the Sam/Martouf almost Kiss and not enough attention to Sam and Janet scenes.I saw there was a couple blogs about Sam being a Babysitter this Year.Referring to Orlin in Forth Horsemen and Cam in CD.Check JM's Blog for Jan 19.

Comment

oohhh photo op!!!

an oldie but a goodie!!!!
            ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

I am a happy everything fine, because only 1.5 pages
              after RE more than 10 pages
              About 200. i hope this epi is like a HEROES(150) or LOSTCITY, huge epi about SG1 with shipy (big shipy) between S&J , realy iam waiting for big kiss or like something
              , but only know about this epi FURLING comings, no more
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                I am a happy everything fine, because only 1.5 pages
                after RE more than 10 pages
                About 200. i hope this epi is like a HEROES(150) or LOSTCITY, huge epi about SG1 with shipy (big shipy) between S&J , realy iam waiting for big kiss or like something
                , but only know about this epi FURLING comings, no more
                we wish!!!! i cant wait to see the furlings!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                  we wish!!!! i cant wait to see the furlings!!!!!!!!
                  Of course waiting for RDA
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                    Of course waiting for RDA
                    ooohhhh yeah... that would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! i love RDA!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                      Sam: Yes, how about a Valenship day?

Jack: What's that?
                      Sam: Well, people can get together, post fanfic, pictures, jokes, videos and remember the good times.
                      Jack: Will there be cake?
                      Sam: Yes, Sir. There will be cake. And a poll to find the best shippy quote.
                      Jack: Where do I find this Valenship?
                      Sam: Right here on the shipper family thread.
                      Ooooh, the pressure ! I guess I can't withdraw from it now ?

Sorry, I know I haven't posted much in this thread lately but I try to read everything. Which is kind of hard because I try to stay spoiler free (I have only seen the first 6 episodes of S9). Btw, I know there are a lot of new shippers in here (WELCOME ! ) but could everyone be very careful with the spoiler tags ? Thanks.
                      I confess, I have been weak and have higlighted a few spoilers about RE because I wanted to know what you were talking about... But even without doing that, I would have been completely spoiled...
                      For those who don't know how to do it, it's very easy : type [ spoiler] yadda yadda [ /spoiler] without the space between the brackets. So it will look like that :
                      Spoiler:
                      Sam & Jack forever !

I'll come back later... Need to work on that poll now !

PS for Tracy - Don't EVER try to give up on the Valenship SSHOT ! Once you're in the team, you're in it forever ! You didn't see it on the contract you've signed ?

PPS for Trupi, michelle and whoever I could have missed - Thanks a lot for your pic-boost ! It definitely cheered me up !

ETA : The reposting of the invite is totally deliberate ! (but I've put it into my PB album so that it's not hotlinking to yours Tracy )
                      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Sam: Keep your eyes closed Jack, you're valentines present is just around this corner.
                        sigpic

Comment

Shippers, Many THANKS for the birthday wishes last Thursday!!
                          I'm still catching up with the individual THANK YOUS!!! nell
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey guys we forgot to wish Nell a Happy Birthday! Sorry we started to celebrated your birthday little too soon and you know~~~~~~~~~~~~Hiccup!

Happy Belated Birthday
                            Nell
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi

Hey guys we forgot to wish Nell a Happy Birthday! Sorry we started to celebrated your birthday little too soon and you know~~~~~~~~~~~~Hiccup!

Happy Belated Birthday
                              Nell
                              **giggle giggle** Thanks trupi!!! **hic**
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                                **giggle giggle** Thanks trupi!!! **hic**
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X