X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quick post to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NELL !!!
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
      Just a quick post to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NELL !!!
      Thanks, florence!!!
      sigpic

Comment

can i ask a stupid question or am i out of the loop... why are people leaving goodbye msges for Joe???
        ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
          can i ask a stupid question or am i out of the loop... why are people leaving goodbye msges for Joe???
          Because he said in his latest blog entry it was really his last blog entry, and that he wouldn't answer any questions on his thread anymore. I've also read he wouldn't do it anymore on another forum (can't remember which one though...)
          You cand find Joe Mallozzi's blog here.
          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
            Because he said in his latest blog entry it was really his last blog entry, and that he wouldn't answer any questions on his thread anymore. I've also read he wouldn't do it anymore on another forum (can't remember which one though...)
            You cand find Joe Mallozzi's blog here.
            thanks florence
            ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
              Knowing how Sam and Jack believe in up holding the regs. and putting their work before personal issues, yep I think them dumb enough not to put a end to this foolishness. They have to realize, if one day they can't save the world then all their waiting has come to nothing for both.
              Exactly! Thanks trupi
              always and forever
              My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
              My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Happy Birthday Nell!

Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Happy Birthday Nell! Have a great day!
                  always and forever
                  My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                  My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Happy Birthday
                    NELL

Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Tracy - I'm not gonna read your fic until I've written my own...so I'm gonna be writing it soon as I wanna know what you've written!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NELL!!!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        Tracy - I'm not gonna read your fic until I've written my own...so I'm gonna be writing it soon as I wanna know what you've written!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NELL!!!
                        I understand you not wanting to read. I got sorely tempted by a Ripple Effect tag the other day. I read the first two paragraphs and then suddenly Kerry Johnson appeared in my fic too. I edited her out.... I mean, I don't think the shippers could take it. Best to keep a neutral head about it.

Lovely that I'm providing motivation, though. I feel all warm and gooey.

Comment

I need motivation and a swift kick up the ass to write these days!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            I need motivation and a swift kick up the ass to write these days!!!!!
                            Well, I can provide motivation, but I can't see myself getting up to Scotland for the kick up the ass part. I'll nag though, if that helps.

Comment

You guys were talking about Sam and Jack keeping their relationship on hold because they still have to save the world because I guess if they don't do it it won't get done; but look at this season, Jack is gone (sniff, sniff) and here comes Cameron to take his place. My point here being there are others capable of saving the world and this case in point should have shown that to them. Your right Sally I do think that this is a big plot hole in the relationship because it has been dragged out too long. I'm still even really having trouble figuring out what Teal'c is still doing on the team when his original mission seemed completed. (I haven't seen almost any of season nine so maybe this has been answered). I think that the biggest plot hole though has to be that if the team did break-up after Moebius then why didn't Jack and Sam get together then? I also have to say that I agree with another poster (I apologize I forgot who posted this) but I take only what I SEE as canon, so if we are to believe that Jack and Sam began a relationship after Moebius, off camera, I have no proof of that because nothing on screen since, has proven that fact, come on "not exactly"! Why is it that we always get to SEE the bad between Jack and Sam but we usually have to IMAGINE the good?

Comment

Ses once again I agree with you I too hope that the 200th episode is 2 hours long and if RDA is the guest star (boy do I hope so) they would need that long to do it justice. I also hope that his appearance is not two minutes long and with Landry again. They have to do right by him and his relationship with Sam.

Comment

Working...
                                X