To stay OT :
      They said Always and Forever
      And it's time for You and Me
      They're finally Together
      Let's Squee in Movie Three!

Oh niiiiice, we have another poetic shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Gah, took me ages to work out the mulitquote thing. I have still yet to figure out how (if it's even possible) to go straight to the last unread posts on a thread. Every time I think "ah, that's how it's done", the next time it doesn't work.
        This screen cap shows you what to click to go to your last unread post...

click for bigger
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Oh niiiiice, we have another poetic shipper
          Well, I'm not as good as DutchIndeed, but got my moments

Comment

*pokes tongue out at Cags*

It's from The Lowdown Pt 2, which I think (I'm not at home so can't check) is on the first disc of S8. Disc 39 on region 2.

Had HAD a crush, and just a crush........ we all make mistakes

.... it was just a crush, dammit!!!
            Tsk! Language! Tender ears here ... eyes? Whatever!

Comment

Originally posted by never_on_earth View Post
              I didn't know this glorious time of you jumble, but it seems to me like a totally reasonable "crush"

And I'm like TOTALLY understanding you!

Since I've been in Daniel for years, and still doesn't like at all his "relationship" *snorts* with Vala... I can't really mock you.
              Re. the bolded bit.
              Uh, you might want to rephrase that.

Then again it might explain the slightly consitpated expression he sometimes has...

*runs from the PG-13 police*

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
              This screen cap shows you what to click to go to your last unread post...

Oooh mercy buckets! So now I know.

Originally posted by never_on_earth
              For my part, they aknowledge they had to do something about they relationship in Threads, of course, but respectful for the rules as they are, they just waited for Jack to go to Washingtown. And how? I think it might have been hard for them to start a real love affair after all thes years of maybes, frustration and everything. And it's like they know each other TOO much. So I'm inclined to say that they just hooked up (gutter WAAAY intended), to just smooth the transition, expell the s..... tension (PG?). After it would have been simpler.
              But personally, I think they kept they involvement a relative secret.

Well, I think it's a fairly reasonable assumption that it all happened post Threads and yes, I agree that after all this time, there would have been no regulation breaking... oh ok maybe just by a day or two if it came to it, but discreetly but they plans to remove the Chain Of Command issue would have been settled and in progress before they did anything. After all this time, why would they risk it otherwise? Keeping it discreet even if regulations isn't an issue just seems in character to me; Jack didn't want anyone to know about Kerry and Sam didn't mention Pete until someone (Jack in this case) twigged by her behaviour that she was seeing someone. If they're not going to want other people knowing about people that there isn't a whole regulation question mark over, what are they going to be like knowing it's a source of sspeculation?

You have an interetsing point about them starting out. I mean, before we evern start thay are not equals. Well, ok, yes they are but in terms of how they have seen each other, certainly from Sam's perspective he's always been a superior officer that she's had to call Sir and she's had to follow orders from. How does one transition from relationship where one give the other orders and the other has to act with respect and subordination towards them, to a fully fledged equally aportioned couples type relationship without there being...oh say some friction and misunderstanding along the way?
              Oh I think the sex part of it probably came fairly quickly but then sexual tension is about the least complicated thing to resolve. It's the actual 8 years of conditioning that they've had in their attitudes towards each other that might take some time. *
              I think, for Jack, it would be easier since he's always allowed Sam much more lattitude than a CO probably should and he's treated her fairly equally throughout, despite their ranks. Sam, on the other hand... and having had a General for a father too... she's going to struggle a bit with the separation of authority there, surely.
              Having said all that, pretty sure by the time we get to Continuum, Sam's worked that out. That whole scene at the end with the lunch and the look (we don't see it but you know it's there)... yeah, there's a man wrapped tightly around one tny little pinky finger.

* I'm not prettying up the word sex/sexual since it's a biological process and silly to avoid what is essentially a huge part of a: the Sam/Jack attraction and b: a huge part of all and every adult romantic relationship. The forum minimum age is 13 and I think we can reasonably assume that even 13 year olds have a basic grasp of what grown adults in a realtionship with each other get up to... and if they don't... they need to pay more attention in biology.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by never_on_earth View Post
                Well, I'm not as good as DutchIndeed, but got my moments
                Ah, but you can't get better than Nad when it comes to being poetic, it's a gift she was born with

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                Okay, so I'm really bad. I got the whole boxed set and quickly ripped all the eps to my iPod. I have to admit to never really watching the extras! I know!

So...I'm assuming those are from somewhere on the S2 set?
                Ok, I've checked, and those pics are from 'Stargate to Atlantis : The Lowdown Pt2' on the second disc of S8. Pt 1 is on the first disc

And you really should watch the extras, most of them are fun

Comment

Re. the bolded bit.
                  Uh, you might want to rephrase that.

Then again it might explain the slightly consitpated expression he sometimes has...

*runs from the PG-13 police*
                  I hadn't realize what I actually wrote

In spoilers for size

Spoiler:
                  Well, I think it's a fairly reasonable assumption that it all happened post Threads and yes, I agree that after all this time, there would have been no regulation breaking... oh ok maybe just by a day or two if it came to it, but discreetly but they plans to remove the Chain Of Command issue would have been settled and in progress before they did anything. After all this time, why would they risk it otherwise? Keeping it discreet even if regulations isn't an issue just seems in character to me; Jack didn't want anyone to know about Kerry and Sam didn't mention Pete until someone (Jack in this case) twigged by her behaviour that she was seeing someone. If they're not going to want other people knowing about people that there isn't a whole regulation question mark over, what are they going to be like knowing it's a source of sspeculation?

You have an interetsing point about them starting out. I mean, before we evern start thay are not equals. Well, ok, yes they are but in terms of how they have seen each other, certainly from Sam's perspective he's always been a superior officer that she's had to call Sir and she's had to follow orders from. How does one transition from relationship where one give the other orders and the other has to act with respect and subordination towards them, to a fully fledged equally aportioned couples type relationship without there being...oh say some friction and misunderstanding along the way?
                  Oh I think the sex part of it probably came fairly quickly but then sexual tension is about the least complicated thing to resolve. It's the actual 8 years of conditioning that they've had in their attitudes towards each other that might take some time. *
                  I think, for Jack, it would be easier since he's always allowed Sam much more lattitude than a CO probably should and he's treated her fairly equally throughout, despite their ranks. Sam, on the other hand... and having had a General for a father too... she's going to struggle a bit with the separation of authority there, surely.
                  Having said all that, pretty sure by the time we get to Continuum, Sam's worked that out. That whole scene at the end with the lunch and the look (we don't see it but you know it's there)... yeah, there's a man wrapped tightly around one tny little pinky finger.

* I'm not prettying up the word sex/sexual since it's a biological process and silly to avoid what is essentially a huge part of a: the Sam/Jack attraction and b: a huge part of all and every adult romantic relationship. The forum minimum age is 13 and I think we can reasonably assume that even 13 year olds have a basic grasp of what grown adults in a realtionship with each other get up to... and if they don't... they need to pay more attention in biology.

You spoke my thoughts so better than myself...
                  *bolded part 1* Exactly what I meant.

*bolded part 2* that's not what I had in mind, although I think you're right on that one. No, I thought about the fact that they might have fantasize(sp?) a little too much about the intimate part of the other and how a relationship might be, etc... (believe me, I know what I'm talking about... ), so they might be afraid of the reality when it comes to it. 'know what I mean?

And about the PG sexual thing, thanks I'll know for the next time.

Since it's 2:30 am here, I'm off to bed. 'nite
                  Last edited by never_on_earth; 23 May 2009, 04:25 PM.

Comment

And the busier you are with RDA/Jack (and Joe ), the more chance I have of sneaking away with Martin

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                    Hehe...And I'm surprised you didn't comment on my...fascination...with B5, lol!!

*blinks* But she does, lol!!! That's why we get RDA all to ourselves now!! Just don't insult her Martin...Or say he doesn't have green eyes, lol.

Speaking of which...My friend saw one of your sigs Jumble, and said she loved it because she loved men with BLUE eyes!!! I started laughing so hard I couldn't explain what was so funny!
                    I like B5 too....

and

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    (((jumble))) You're adorable and we love you, no matter who you thunk! *runz back to Woohoodstock Thread where I belong*
                    indeed....

Well if you want to go back ten years to when SG-1 first started............ I used to thunk Daniel But now I've seen the truth, and it's name is Martin
                    hehehe

to stay on-topic:

All he craved was her touch. Her touch that could send every single sense he possessed into overdrive. he craved her so bad that his dreams were filled with thoughts of one day being able to fill his senses with her touch, her smile, her entire person. He wanted her everr since their time in the locker room being infected with that damned Broca virus, a time which woul dbe forever inscribed on his memory. But alas regulations kept them from fulfilling their deepest mutual desire, to fill each others senses with their entire being and share with each other the very gift of themselves, for their mutual attraction had blossomed into undying and total love. And now, now that they are no longer bound by the regulations that once set them apart due to changes in their respective positions in the Air Force, they can finally fulfill this deep desire. They can finally fulfill their need to fill each others' senses with just a simple touch, a simple loving caress. A desire that he has had ever since he saw her lying naked on Hathor's table, giving him a view he shall never forget. A desire she has had ever since she first laid eyes upon him. A desire to know what he looked like, smelled like, and felt like. And now they have the chance to fulfill it.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      Tsk! Language! Tender ears here ... eyes? Whatever!
                      you look about as innocent as a criminal caught with his hand in the proverbial cookie jar....

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                        to stay on-topic:

All he craved was her touch. Her touch that could send every single sense he possessed into overdrive. he craved her so bad that his dreams were filled with thoughts of one day being able to fill his senses with her touch, her smile, her entire person. He wanted her everr since their time in the locker room being infected with that damned Broca virus, a time which woul dbe forever inscribed on his memory. But alas regulations kept them from fulfilling their deepest mutual desire, to fill each others senses with their entire being and share with each other the very gift of themselves, for their mutual attraction had blossomed into undying and total love. And now, now that they are no longer bound by the regulations that once set them apart due to changes in their respective positions in the Air Force, they can finally fulfill this deep desire. They can finally fulfill their need to fill each others' senses with just a simple touch, a simple loving caress. A desire that he has had ever since he saw her lying naked on Hathor's table, giving him a view he shall never forget. A desire she has had ever since she first laid eyes upon him. A desire to know what he looked like, smelled like, and felt like. And now they have the chance to fulfill it.
                        I..errr...*ahem*...I-I was going to post something here because I've felt bad for not posting in ages but...god its got hot all of a sudden...suddenly I'm really at a loss for words after reading that above. It's...

Sorry. Excuse me one second...

*dives head first in to gutter*

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

the first ep of stargate i ever saw was window of opportunity and not only was i a fan from then on out, that kiss had me hook, line and shipper!

sam and jack are my number one, no other ship comes close ship...

i LOVE the two of them together and really wish we could get on screen [not deleted scene] closure for these two...
                          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                            you look about as innocent as a criminal caught with his hand in the proverbial cookie jar....
                            **bats eyelashes sweetly**

moi ... are you talking to sweet little moi?

Why I'll have you know I've been referred to as sweet, cute, wonderful ... of course, that was by an elderly lady who didn't know any better, when I was but a child ...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                              I..errr...*ahem*...I-I was going to post something here because I've felt bad for not posting in ages but...god its got hot all of a sudden...suddenly I'm really at a loss for words after reading that above. It's...

Sorry. Excuse me one second...

*dives head first in to gutter*

nice to know I still got it.....

I wrote a couple similar ones a while back that I think caused a little spontaneous combustion to occur.....

I can't seem to find those now....when I try to search the oldest it will go is the last 200 posts I made.....don't know if anybody saved those 2 other guttery ficlets I wrote
                              Last edited by mad_gater; 23 May 2009, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                **bats eyelashes sweetly**

moi ... are you talking to sweet little moi?

Why I'll have you know I've been referred to as sweet, cute, wonderful ... of course, that was by an elderly lady who didn't know any better, when I was but a child ...
                                *snort*....well I imagine you are beautiful and will break many hearts....but innocent?....*snorts again*.......

Comment

Working...
                                X