This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seahen
    Yay! *bookmarks to save as a treat for after she gets all her yard work done*
    Cool beans.

And...Softball, OT
    Spoiler:
    Seahen, aren't you the Husky around here? Nice Game 1 today!
    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Actually, those pics don't appear on the dvd, they were promotion pics for Showtime Magazine..

These, on the other hand do appear on a dvd..

Oh look, there's Martin.... briefly

Okay, so I'm really bad. I got the whole boxed set and quickly ripped all the eps to my iPod. I have to admit to never really watching the extras! I know!

So...I'm assuming those are from somewhere on the S2 set?

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
      Jumble if I didn't know better I'd say you have a bigger crush on martin then on RDA
      Wait...Jumbly has a crush RDA too? <cheeky grin>
      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
        Okay, so I'm really bad. I got the whole boxed set and quickly ripped all the eps to my iPod. I have to admit to never really watching the extras! I know!

Were you around when you first joined? She was a Jack/RDA-thunking fool, I tell you! She even put me to shame (and that's saying a lot, cuz I was also a Jack/RDA-thunking fool!)

Er...ontopicontopicontopic.....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
          You're US West Coast, aren't you? Because it was 8:30ish when you posted this...But see, it's Saturday, and for the US Memorial Day weekend...Lots of us might be on vacations where we don't get internet. And then the UKers (besides Jumble) are usually on more later in the day and at night. Like around 3 AM when LJ and I happen to be in the Woohoo thread with them, lol.
          No, no, not at all, actually from France. It's just the time that was posted on the forum...

Eerm, I'd love to know how to multiquote... because I'm kinda replying as one goes along, so...

Comment

Originally posted by never_on_earth View Post
            No, no, not at all, actually from France. It's just the time that was posted on the forum...

Eerm, I'd love to know how to multiquote... because I'm kinda replying as one goes along, so...
            Look down at the lower right corner of the posts. You'll see a button with " click that on each one you want to quote. Easy as pie.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Ok, thank you very much! I'll know better next time

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
              So...Random thought provoking question of the day...

Assume Sam was critically injured, and was not expected to live. If Jack had access to an alien healing device that would heal her by killing him, would he use it? And if so, how would Sam react after she found out?
              Well, yes, and I think D&C is just a perfect answer... Even at that time he was willing to sacrifice his brain and life to eventually save Sam. And Sam was just very upset with his decision, and tried to stop him. So I think it would be the same scenario, over again.

And Kel, you're very welcome, always a pleasure.

Comment

BOOOORIIING!

just because...

Comment

Gah, took me ages to work out the mulitquote thing. I have still yet to figure out how (if it's even possible) to go straight to the last unread posts on a thread. Every time I think "ah, that's how it's done", the next time it doesn't work.

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                  Jumble if I didn't know better I'd say you have a bigger crush on martin then on RDA
                  *snort*

Well I hope you sent her straight to the optician for some tests

Martin with blue eyes? In one of my sigs????
                  Y'know, they do look kinda blue in one of those sigs...

*runs away from Jumbly before she throws things at me.... mind if thes "thing" she throws happens to be RDA I'll not be running*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Were you around when you first joined? She was a Jack/RDA-thunking fool, I tell you! She even put me to shame

(and that's saying a lot, cuz I was also a Jack/RDA-thunking fool!)

Really? Gosh. Why would anyone in their right mind thunk RDA. I mean, he's horrible... ugly... not even slightly sexy at all... oh no...

I never voted on the EOTW... rats! I keep missing it. Purely from a ship development point of view I would have preferred Affinity (even if the ship development was maddening ) That whole ring scene is heratbreaking and RDA's acting always amazes me in that scene. Well At's too. So much expression in so much stillness and so much depth and so little actually said. Do you think he ever clarified what "I wouldn't be here" meant?

It's Good To Be King though; hmm, cute and I like Maybourne. Yes, I know.

Favourite line in SG-1? Hnm, well not so much the line but the way AT delivers it: "Go suck a lemon."
                  I'm also partial to Jack's "Ah, the sound of the other shoe" (which I have set as my wav file to play when I ask the laptop to do something it can't do). Can't for the life of me remember what episode that was from right now and now it will bug me until I do remember.

RL OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Well, you know I managed to polish off an entire bottle of wine last night. It seems at some point dring my "I love everyone" phase of drunkeness I invited my stressed-out-and-pregnant neice and her two children over for a day of kiddie fun in the garden. Which was lovely but have you ever tried to entertain a 4, 2 and 1 year old with a dreadful hangover and nobody but a pregnant lady with dodgy knees to help? And as usual I had not a scrap of food in the house. Hmm, that's my lesson learnt!
                  Last edited by Cagranosalis; 23 May 2009, 01:09 PM. Reason: because, in a fit of irony, i made more typos ston cold sober than I did last night three sheets to the wind.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I like IGtBK too, but I've seen it so many times... So anyone's for a topic? I don't know, like...
                    Ok, something that has been done to death. How did Sam and Jack got together and when?

For my part, they aknowledge they had to do something about they relationship in Threads, of course, but respectful for the rules as they are, they just waited for Jack to go to Washingtown. And how? I think it might have been hard for them to start a real love affair after all thes years of maybes, frustration and everything. And it's like they know each other TOO much. So I'm inclined to say that they just hooked up (gutter WAAAY intended), to just smooth the transition, expell the s..... tension (PG?). After it would have been simpler.
                    But personally, I think they kept they involvement a relative secret.

Well, this has been said. Just ignore me I'm bored, insomniac, and still got a headache.

Comment

*pokes tongue out at Cags*

Originally posted by Pol View Post

It's from The Lowdown Pt 2, which I think (I'm not at home so can't check) is on the first disc of S8. Disc 39 on region 2.

Had HAD a crush, and just a crush........ we all make mistakes

Were you around when you first joined? She was a Jack/RDA-thunking fool, I tell you! She even put me to shame (and that's saying a lot, cuz I was also a Jack/RDA-thunking fool!)

.... it was just a crush, dammit!!!

Comment

*pokes tongue out at Cags*

It's from The Lowdown Pt 2, which I think (I'm not at home so can't check) is on the first disc of S8.

Had HAD a crush, and just a crush........ we all make mistakes

.... it was just a crush, dammit!!!
                        (((jumble))) You're adorable and we love you, no matter who you thunk! *runz back to Woohoodstock Thread where I belong*
                        sigpic

Comment

(((jumble))) You're adorable and we love you, no matter who you thunk! *runz back to Woohoodstock Thread where I belong*
                          Yes, get back there and stop OT-ing the S/J thread

Comment

I didn't know this glorious time of you jumble, but it seems to me like a totally reasonable "crush"

And I'm like TOTALLY understanding you!

Since I've been in Daniel for years, and still doesn't like at all his "relationship" *snorts* with Vala... I can't really mock you.

Comment

Originally posted by never_on_earth View Post
                              I didn't know this glorious time of you jumble, but it seems to me like a totally reasonable "crush"

And I'm like TOTALLY understanding you!

Since I've been in Daniel for years, and still doesn't like at all his "relationship" *snorts* with Vala... I can't really mock you.
                              Well if you want to go back ten years to when SG-1 first started............ I used to thunk Daniel But now I've seen the truth, and it's name is Martin

Comment

Yeah, right... I just can't help it!
                                And as for Martin... I'll leave him to you, it's safer

To stay OT :
                                They said Always and Forever
                                And it's time for You and Me
                                They're finally Together
                                Let's Squee in Movie Three!

Comment

Working...
                                X