Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Guys! So to keep this on topic...we drove by a lot of DC apartments (I go home tomorrow) and I keep thinking about Sam and Jack...*needs to remember that this is a tv show*

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
    *scratches head in confuzzlement*

So...Random thought provoking question of the day...

Assume Sam was critically injured, and was not expected to live. If Jack had access to an alien healing device that would heal her by killing him, would he use it? And if so, how would Sam react after she found out?

What, me, watch too much Babylon 5? Obsessed with Marcus and Susan? I thought we agreed the word 'obsessed' doesn't exist? I'm sure I don't know what you could possibly be thinking.
    Plot bunny!!! That would make an excellent story

Originally posted by Seahen
    The Warriar. When they're demonstrating the P-90s to the Jaffa.

Hey! You in the skirt! (Refering to a Jaffa in his armor) Get that target swinging!
    I so need to watch that episode again, thanks for the reminder!

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
    the first ep of stargate i ever saw was window of opportunity and not only was i a fan from then on out, that kiss had me hook, line and shipper!

sam and jack are my number one, no other ship comes close ship...

i LOVE the two of them together and really wish we could get on screen [not deleted scene] closure for these two...
    I completely agree (And welcome!!! ) I ship a lot of other ships but there's something about Sam and Jack that makes it's way into your heart and refuses to leave

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post

I like B5 too....

and

indeed....

hehehe

to stay on-topic:

All he craved was her touch. Her touch that could send every single sense he possessed into overdrive. he craved her so bad that his dreams were filled with thoughts of one day being able to fill his senses with her touch, her smile, her entire person. He wanted her everr since their time in the locker room being infected with that damned Broca virus, a time which woul dbe forever inscribed on his memory. But alas regulations kept them from fulfilling their deepest mutual desire, to fill each others senses with their entire being and share with each other the very gift of themselves, for their mutual attraction had blossomed into undying and total love. And now, now that they are no longer bound by the regulations that once set them apart due to changes in their respective positions in the Air Force, they can finally fulfill this deep desire. They can finally fulfill their need to fill each others' senses with just a simple touch, a simple loving caress. A desire that he has had ever since he saw her lying naked on Hathor's table, giving him a view he shall never forget. A desire she has had ever since she first laid eyes upon him. A desire to know what he looked like, smelled like, and felt like. And now they have the chance to fulfill it.
    Aww MG! That was beautiful...and guttery...but still beautiful!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*snort*....well I imagine you are beautiful and will break many hearts....but innocent?....*snorts again*.......
      **sighs heavily and melodramatically**

so ... not buying the innocent act, eh?

**goes back to drawing room to plan another strategy**

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        Hey Guys! So to keep this on topic...we drove by a lot of DC apartments (I go home tomorrow) and I keep thinking about Sam and Jack...*needs to remember that this is a tv show*

Plot bunny!!! That would make an excellent story

I so need to watch that episode again, thanks for the reminder!

I completely agree (And welcome!!! ) I ship a lot of other ships but there's something about Sam and Jack that makes it's way into your heart and refuses to leave

Aww MG! That was beautiful...and guttery...but still beautiful!
        me? gutter? don't know what you're talking about....*whistles innocently*....

Comment

nice to know I still got it.....

I wrote a couple similar ones a while back that I think caused a little spontaneous combustion to occur.....

I can't seem to find those now....when I try to search the oldest it will go is the last 200 posts I made.....don't know if anybody saved those 2 other guttery ficlets I wrote
          Oh you still got it all right! You got it by the barrel full! In fact you've got so much of it I'm incredibly envious but also incredibly grateful that your not writing this stuff to fit with any of the other supposed ships out there...if there are other ships out there.

Other ships? *snorts* Yeah, right. If they existed they'd have smilies like this for them. GW validates and supports us.

Self-combustion was a very near thing for me for a second there I won't deny it. It may only have been a short scene you wrote there...but WOW does it ever pack a wallop!

Take your time finding those other two ficlets of yours. I need recovery time.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            **sighs heavily and melodramatically**

so ... not buying the innocent act, eh?

**goes back to drawing room to plan another strategy**
            nope....

Comment

two questions -

if (when, sally, WHEN!) we get confirmation in movie 3, but it just shows that sam and jack are already in a relationship; will you be able to fill in the spaces?

and if they're already in a relationship, will you be disappointed that you didn't get to see THE moment when they became a couple?

i hope everyone responds to this. including you lurkers down there!
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                Oh you still got it all right! You got it by the barrel full! In fact you've got so much of it I'm incredibly envious but also incredibly grateful that your not writing this stuff to fit with any of the other supposed ships out there...if there are other ships out there.

Other ships? *snorts* Yeah, right. If they existed they'd have smilies like this for them. GW validates and supports us.

Self-combustion was a very near thing for me for a second there I won't deny it. It may only have been a short scene you wrote there...but WOW does it ever pack a wallop!

Take your time finding those other two ficlets of yours. I need recovery time.
                I won't be able to find them.....when I do a search under my user ID GW only brings up my last 200 posts...and I think those 2 other ones were older than that...don't know why I can't get anything older but that's technology for ya these days

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  two questions -

if (when, sally, WHEN!) we get confirmation in movie 3, but it just shows that sam and jack are already in a relationship; will you be able to fill in the spaces?

and if they're already in a relationship, will you be disappointed that you didn't get to see THE moment when they became a couple?

It's most definitally a when!

I will be more then happy to see them already in a relationship and while I would be disappointed to not see there first moment as a couple...I'd be really upset to know that they waited 3-4 years to be with each other...unless they had a super super good excuse.

I'll have absolutely no problems filling in the gaps...that's what fanfic is for

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

two questions -

Okay, fine Sally. If you insist.

When we get confirmation, I hope they will be shown already in a relationship. I will be a bit sad I couldn't see *the* moment, but I'd be even more disappointed if they were just now beginning a relationship. I believe that they have been together the last few years from the hints we've been given. There are ways they could be together now, so I refuse to believe they haven't done something about it!

Comment

I won't be able to find them.....when I do a search under my user ID GW only brings up my last 200 posts...and I think those 2 other ones were older than that...don't know why I can't get anything older but that's technology for ya these days
                      That's both a shame and odd that GW isn't allowing a search further back. Very bizarre. Glitch maybe?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I will be more then happy to see them already in a relationship and while I would be disappointed to not see there first moment as a couple...I'd be really upset to know that they waited 3-4 years to be with each other...unless they had a super super good excuse.

I'll have absolutely no problems filling in the gaps...that's what fanfic is for
                        i'll have no probs filling in the gaps either, and i think it would be super fun to do it here too!

(as long as we get to see them KISS!!! of course )
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

i'll have no probs filling in the gaps either, and i think it would be super fun to do it here too!

(as long as we get to see them KISS!!! of course )
                          Yes, I'm looking forward to a lot of great fanfiction! I want to see them kiss too, Sally!

Good night all!
                          sigpic
                          Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

What she said!!!!!

I'd also be very disappointed to find out they were not in a relationship soon after "Threads". After all, there was nothing standing in their way after that, so why wait.

Comment

a-ha!!!! found them!!!!! guess you had to select something different than the default to get a search from further back.....oy....

Spoiler:

Their lips meet in an urgent need to taste each other...born of many years of denying the fires that burned so fiercly for each other.....the still broken piece of machinery responds with sparks of its own as it provides the proper mood lighting for them to continue the mutual exploration of each others' bodies as years of respression of their passions for each other melt away in one big, mind-blowing kiss....

that was in response to a posting of the Moebius kiss

Naked Sam. He knew she was the most beautiful woman on the face of this planet. But never had he thought that his greatest fantasy would come true. Never did he think that he would see Sam's soft flesh exposed like this for real. And seeing it up close and personal like this was wayyyyy better than his fantasy. He can't help himself. He just HAD to touch that soft flesh, feel it for himself. And so he steals the softest of touches, which sets off the most intense fires of passion within his heart, greater than any he'd ever felt before. Not even with Sara did he feel a fire as intense as the one he felt from just this, the lightest of touches on the flesh of this brilliant and beautiful scientist/soldier. Then the woman in question awakens. She cannot help herself either as she touches his arm. She cannot believe how muscular this man is. This touch set off a fire within her own loins with an intensity equal to the fire that he feels for her. Not even with Jonas Hanson did she feel a passionate fire as intense as the fire she feels for this man standing before her. And as she gets up off the table, she affords him a view of an even greater expanse of her flesh, a view which he gladly partakes in. A view that sends all of his blood rushing to his "sidearm." They make an unspoken pact that one day they will continue their mutual exploration of each other's bodies and unite their mutal passions as one.

and that was in response to a posting of the scene where Jack encounters naked Sam in Out of Mind/Into the Fire...I'd say for Jack and Sam it was "into the fire" in more ways than one.....

Comment

a-ha!!!! found them!!!!! guess you had to select something different than the default to get a search from further back.....oy....

Spoiler:

Their lips meet in an urgent need to taste each other...born of many years of denying the fires that burned so fiercly for each other.....the still broken piece of machinery responds with sparks of its own as it provides the proper mood lighting for them to continue the mutual exploration of each others' bodies as years of respression of their passions for each other melt away in one big, mind-blowing kiss....

that was in response to a posting of the Moebius kiss

Naked Sam. He knew she was the most beautiful woman on the face of this planet. But never had he thought that his greatest fantasy would come true. Never did he think that he would see Sam's soft flesh exposed like this for real. And seeing it up close and personal like this was wayyyyy better than his fantasy. He can't help himself. He just HAD to touch that soft flesh, feel it for himself. And so he steals the softest of touches, which sets off the most intense fires of passion within his heart, greater than any he'd ever felt before. Not even with Sara did he feel a fire as intense as the one he felt from just this, the lightest of touches on the flesh of this brilliant and beautiful scientist/soldier. Then the woman in question awakens. She cannot help herself either as she touches his arm. She cannot believe how muscular this man is. This touch set off a fire within her own loins with an intensity equal to the fire that he feels for her. Not even with Jonas Hanson did she feel a passionate fire as intense as the fire she feels for this man standing before her. And as she gets up off the table, she affords him a view of an even greater expanse of her flesh, a view which he gladly partakes in. A view that sends all of his blood rushing to his "sidearm." They make an unspoken pact that one day they will continue their mutual exploration of each other's bodies and unite their mutal passions as one.

and that was in response to a posting of the scene where Jack encounters naked Sam in Out of Mind/Into the Fire...I'd say for Jack and Sam it was "into the fire" in more ways than one.....
                                You son of a dog you can write and write well More please
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X