This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    of yeah i can just imagine how crazy its gonna be, thank goodness im 5 hours away from the madness!
    OT
    Spoiler:
    When I'm with my family in VA, I'm less than an hour away, depending on traffic. And not only are the regular people crazy during this time, you've got all the diplomats and 'guests' that come in, so the area's full and no one can drive.
    sigpic
    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Congratulations, Alan, on 7,100 posts!!!

Congratulations, luvnjack, on 5,800 posts!!!

Congratulations, JenniferJF, on 4,800 posts!!!

Congratulations, hedwig, on 4,200 posts!!!

Congratulations, Zoser, on 3,500 posts!!!

Congratulations, TrueRomantic, on 2,500 posts!!!

Welcome, Noontide!!!

Welcome, queen1966!!!
      Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 19 January 2009, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
        OT
        Spoiler:
        When I'm with my family in VA, I'm less than an hour away, depending on traffic. And not only are the regular people crazy during this time, you've got all the diplomats and 'guests' that come in, so the area's full and no one can drive.
        yeah, and then of course since its like an "extra special" inauguration, everyones gonna be insane and im getting a head ache just thinking about the traffic, i feel bad for the people that have to work there tomorrow! if i was them id probally just call off

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
          Hey Shippers. What's up?

Congratulations to all Milestoners,
          Welcome to all Newbies
          Shakes hands of all DeLurkers
          Hugs all Regulars
          Expectant looks to all great fic writers
          Anticipatory hand rubbing with all great fanfic readers
          Positive nods to all confirmation/resoltions debaters
          Appreciative glances to entire S/J Ship Family

Awwww....this is so cute! You covered all the bases!!!

Good job!

Comment

Probably. But most places wouldn't let you off, since everyone else would have the same idea, lol.
            sigpic
            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Probably. But most places wouldn't let you off, since everyone else would have the same idea, lol.
              well hopefully id be smart enough if i lived there to give some notice a few weeks/months in advance, or just come down with like the flu im bad ik!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                This is kinda OT

As someone who does get it, and plays in that section a lot, may I just say that the only point of the games is FUN, pure and simple. Which is why the folder is called 'Fun & Games'. A small group of GW members hanging out, voting for their fav episodes, moments, characters etc.

Now the problems start when people miss the FUN part of the whole experience. There are some who believe that the final result in a game is a fact, instead of the just the opinion of the majority of voters on the thread. And forget that 10, 20 or even 50 voters don't exactly represent the entire fandom of millions of viewers around the world. Of course there are those who believe that their favs must win, cause after all they are their favs!, so folks make SP, hang on their friends necks till they vote too, even insult other posters who see things differently (myself and few other voters in the "Battle of the seasons" ended up being called snobs, simply because we didn't vote for S9 and 10 episodes , and that's one of the nicer comments I've got , sometimes even mods have to come and break up the fights).

I can't blame people for not going there, and I won't ever consider someone to be less of a shipper because they didn't voted and S/J ends up loosing (and surprising results do happen, Sam won the character game against Jack and John ), cause at the end of the day it's just a silly game. I just wish more people see it like that. *sigh*

Ummm... on topic....

*goes back to lurking*
                Somewhat guilty as charged.

I play mostly the word games...and it's all for fun. Then someone loops me in to one of these silly competition things.

While I understand and believe that the games mean nothing, I hate for Sam and Jack to lose at anything. So I play, even though I know it means nothing.

It's a sickness...I know.

jasmina...can you offer me therapy?

And don't lurk! You're too important!

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
                Me too!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                  Awwww....this is so cute! You covered all the bases!!!

Good job!
                  Yep.
                  sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
                  My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
                  http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
                  http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
                  Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

* sg-1fanintn comes home to make milestone post...

whistles and applause by:

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                      I'm all for leaving some things to the imagination but, its really been long enough. It's time to confirm something, one way or the other.

S *** or get off the pot as the saying goes . . .
                      that's the way i feel too. it also strikes me that it's the easy way out, writing wise, if you always leave things to the imagination.

sally

sigpic

Comment

'enemy at the gate' spoilers and speculation for the 3rd stargate movie -

*slides past any/all discussions*

So for arguements sake, say Jack is retired and Sam isn't (and they're married). Not taking into account where Sam's working, where do you think Jack and Sam would live? DC, the cabin, near Cheyenne Mountain?

Spoiler:
                        Personally, I think they'd live at the cabin as often as they could. But if Sam's still working, they'd probably live close to where she works. But if Sam has a ship, they could live just about anywhere, as long as she could get to an airport to fly to wherever she would leave to get on the ship.
                        i've been thinking about this. (nooo, i hear others say )

Spoiler:
                        sam will eventually be taking command of 'the general hammond' ship, so... could she just fly to earth, stay cloaked, then beam herself down to anywhere she wants? jack can just fly to their cabin or home in ?, and sam can beam down to hubby. *shippy sigh*
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

I took tomorrow off

And Luvnjack . . . loving the pics. . .

I've actually succeeded in spending 4 HOURS working on that outline. My writing partner and I are going to watch The Tokra pt 1 and 2 now as a reward! LOL! She's only seen a few episodes scattered here and there so we've been slowly working our way through the series. And these are some of the best episodes!

More pics?

PS. I'm participating in the ship game. Don't understand how someone could not play it fairly but, I'm not really paying attention to how everyone is voting either. It's just for fun.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                            Congrats on making 8500 pages (170,000 posts... WOW!!! Sam/Jack love is STRONG )
                            And more than 3,000,000 views...

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Does anyone know which episode this is from?

A couple of years ago I would have known this. I must be getting old. *Granny shuffles off*

sigpic
                              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Oh, a fun vid that I just love . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvBmZ...eature=related
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X