X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Shroud is the episode, I believe.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
      And more than 3,000,000 views...
      Guess jack and Sam are pretty darn popular, huh? Wonder if there is any other thread that has more . . .
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
        The Shroud is the episode, I believe.
        Thanks. I love the way they lean into each other.

sigpic
        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Nope. We've got the most views and the 2nd most replies. At least in the C&R section...
          sigpic
          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
            And more than 3,000,000 views...
            3 Million! That has to be proof that they're one of the great screen couples of all time.

sigpic
            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
              I finally made up a page for my latest Sam/Jack video. This was my entry in the Kawoosh 80s challenge.

Don't Wanna Lose You

Song: Don't Wanna Lose You
              Artist: Gloria Estefan
              Summary: Sam's point-of-view. Sam realizes that she had the right guy with Jack.
              Love the vid! It's almost as good as seeing you here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post
                Thanks. I love the way they lean into each other.
                All that tension GONE. Wasn't it Jennifer's husband who commented (with no prompting!) that there was only one reason for the lack of such tension ?

Guttery warning!

Spoiler:

horizontal mambo!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  'enemy at the gate' spoilers and speculation for the 3rd stargate movie -

i've been thinking about this. (nooo, i hear others say )

Spoiler:
                  sam will eventually be taking command of 'the general hammond' ship, so... could she just fly to earth, stay cloaked, then beam herself down to anywhere she wants? jack can just fly to their cabin or home in ?, and sam can beam down to hubby. *shippy sigh*
                  Spoiler:
                  hmmm thats something to think on, right now all i want is for them to be in some kind of relationship, all i want is one litte remark!! *sigh* it drives me crazy and then if the movie's not out till 2010, i want wait that long!!!
                  Last edited by Regularamanda; 19 January 2009, 05:15 PM. Reason: edit- meant to say i cant wait that long, curse me for not proof reading!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Oh, a fun vid that I just love . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvBmZ...eature=related
                    Cool.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    hmmm thats something to think on, right now all i want is for them to be in some kind of relationship, all i want is one litte remark!! *sigh* it drives me crazy and then if the movie's not out till 2010, i want wait that long!!!
                    That is a good point Sal.
                    sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
                    My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
                    http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
                    Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

All that tension GONE. Wasn't it Jennifer's husband who commented (with no prompting!) that there was only one reason for the lack of such tension ?

Guttery warning!

Spoiler:

horizontal mambo!

Yup. Gone...after 8 years...just disappeared in a single weekend...

Just sayin'...

Comment

Any die-hard romantics out there who would like to see some closure in the relationship between Jack & Sam? Since there's talk of a 3rd SG movie why not end it with a nice romantic dinner between Sam/Jack? Any other ideas?

Comment

on the sam/at thunk thread, some pics from 'menace' are being posted. there's a cute scene of sam and jack in there that i thought you guys would like. if one didn't know what the ep was about, or their dialog right then... they look couply there!

here's one shot that i loved the most -
                          Spoiler:

i just like the way they're looking at each other.

here's the rest with linkie - http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=5151

sally

sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't it be nice to see some closure in Jack/Sam ship in the 3rd SG Movie? Like Jack finally retires and they end off having a quiet candlelit romantic dinner.....

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Oh geez...You guys are certifiable....Oh well *dives into the gutter* GERONIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
                              nice in here isn't it.....*splashes gutter water at Linda*....

Comment

Originally posted by queen1966 View Post
                                Wouldn't it be nice to see some closure in Jack/Sam ship in the 3rd SG Movie? Like Jack finally retires and they end off having a quiet candlelit romantic dinner.....
                                that would be very nice altho id like to see a nice thorough kiss..*trys to stay out of the gutter* or something along that end of a hug or anything really romantic really

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X