Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"No, Jack, that is the answer." Haha. Poor Daniel.

Now we're onto Daniel's repeated "I know"s.
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
      Hehe, I love how he just kinda looks at the crossword and shakes his head.

The atomic weight of Boron. The answer is "ten".
      Yes.
      You wrote the word "fat"!

LOL! ROLF!
      I love that scene!!

but Sam's got a huge advantage over Jack doing this crossword if two of the clues are "sciencey",
      sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
        You know, whenever I see Kinsey these, I find myself almost dancing with glee *chants* *Kinsey is a goa'uld*
        I love these RT viewings for this if nothing else - seeing that there are all these other people all round the world who react to things EXACTLY the same way as you do!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

All Squee for Martin WoohooD!
          Major Wood!!!!!!!!!!!
          Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

*sigh* He's soooo hot.

One question, though? Why isn't he shirtless?
          You dirty, dirty Jack thunking women...

I can't concentrate on catching up now...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

hee hee, I love that shot of jack getting up and walking to the ruins....not only is it lots of butt, there's that brief strip of skin....

*woah, what did that brocolli do to me earlier???? All I can see is gutter *
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
              I love that scene!!

but Sam's got a huge advantage over Jack doing this crossword if two of the clues are "sciencey",
              Don't they say in the commentary that all the clues are Stargate-related?
              sigpic

Comment

You know, whenever I see Kinsey these, I find myself almost dancing with glee *chants* *Kinsey is a goa'uld*
                I want to know exactly what happened to him. Is he dead or isn't he? Personally, I'd love to see Goa'ulded Kinsey in the third movie. He makes such a great villian, but I don't think we saw nearly enough of him as a Goa'uld.
                sigpic
                The Return of King Arthur
                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

hee hee, I love that shot of jack getting up and walking to the ruins....not only is it lots of butt, there's that brief strip of skin....

Skin?! How did I miss that? I'll have to go back and check it later.
                    sigpic

Comment

Jack.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Don't they say in the commentary that all the clues are Stargate-related?
                        quarks? ok yeah that's stargate, but boron??

I really want to see the whole crossword now!
                        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                          I want to know exactly what happened to him. Is he dead or isn't he? Personally, I'd love to see Goa'ulded Kinsey in the third movie. He makes such a great villian, but I don't think we saw nearly enough of him as a Goa'uld.
                          Completely agree, I'd love to see more of Kinsey goa'ulded, that's a loose end that could be a great story
                          sigpic

Comment

I would pretend to be shocked, but naturally I was thinking the exact same thing

And more Jack-appreciation - his unthinking taking of the download shows just what a hero he is, that he won't let Daniel sacrifice himself but will jump in and do it even though he knows it'll kill him.

*sigh* I love Jack.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
                              Jack.
                              He did it again

You really must pay closer attention! Between the bottom of his black vest and top of his trousers It's just a glimpse, but it's there
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by oma-1 View Post
                                nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic
                                The Return of King Arthur
                                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Working...
                                X