This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    You were in the Gutter Army girl, and you know it .

*dramatic sniff* I just hope you're happy!

*turns away with a flourish*

Tay . I feel your pain! Gimp can be mean sometimes. Pop on over to the art thread and maybe someone can help you?
    I was?? I remember you doing your swaying me there but it never went anywhere beyond that... Boy, you guys are confusing.

*curls into a ball and cries*
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis sg1 View Post
      seems like a normal married couple conversation to me
      That's why I like to say...

SO...

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot_Jackie View Post
        LOL! I've only ever seen that one at the last bit with the mention of the paper clip on TV; I never got to see that it was RDA!!

Personally? I think it was poor writing meant to inflict extra ANGST on Sam. I'd love to write a fic exploring the why, but I can't concieve of a believeable reason. I don't think the episode was very in character for Jack at all, imo. He's always the one that never gives up, and in this episode, after THREE MONTHS he gives up! I mean, come on!

True, maybe he'd already greeted the team by that point, but I always figured that that scene was his first meeting with her and possibly Daniel, (though I doubt it), simply because of how she went on - and he completely ignored both of them. Not only as the person who had single-handedly rescued him through great detriment to herself, which if he'd met Teal'c, Teal'c would have told him undoubtedly, but as Sam. There's a lot that's been said about what he learned from the episode, but I arrive at A Hundred Days and kind of wonder that he needed to learn any of it in the first place; he already knew! He learned it way back in Solitude, not to mention the rest of the team's missions since then.

It's like the X-Files too, don't you think? They had the one with the worms up there! It always reminds me of the Goa'uld!

Okay, so... This may be a dumb question, but I've been wondering since I got here. I read through the thread. (Certainly NOT every page.) I've watched the episodes. I still don't get it: Where do the penguins come from again?? I mean, how come they're the Shipper mascot?

Also, I'm playing a fanfiction game on my Live Journal, and I need some S/J Shipper support! I've got three more fic spaces up for grabs, and I'd prefer them to be SG-1! (Shh! Don't tell my HP buddies! )
        Jackie....try the "Making Amends" series of fics on Chezza's Corner....I think it dealt with the aftermath of "the ep that shall not be named" nicely.....

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/chezzasco.../ma-series.htm

it's nice and guttery...not hardcore NC-17.....but boy the innuendos fly in that one....

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
          Jackie....try the "Making Amends" series of fics on Chezza's Corner....I think it dealt with the aftermath of "the ep that shall not be named" nicely.....

it's nice and guttery...not hardcore NC-17.....but boy the innuendos fly in that one....
          I know Chezza personally- she's a real-life friend. Believe you me, if she has fic, there's innuendo in it!

Hers are really awesome, actually. I recommend you read them all
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

ok, I watched the begining
            How about monday morning?
            Nah, I have a thing (bla bla bla)
            so, any big plans for the weekend?
            oh ya, big, HUGE!
            ya, me neither.
            What are you talking about I just walked in with a whole hand full of ingredients for my world famous homelet.
            world famous hun, what's in it.
            eggs.
            I don't think that that actually qualifies as a recipe
            oh don't kid yourself, there's a secret ingredient. I can't tell you what it is or I'll have to shoot ya.
            It's beer isn't?
            Carter...
            *Joe walks in*
            I'll have to call you back
            I knew it.

seems like a normal married couple conversation to me
            Hehe, I love how everyone on this thread loves to block 'them' out of our shippy conversations! LOL!

I wonder, if we look at the F-15s in continuum will they have SJ on their tails??
            Darn you! Now that's going to bug me until I can get my DVD out, pop it in, find that awesome F-15 scene and see for my self. That's SO much work! Oh, well, that's the price I pay for being a shipper! *runs off to find it!*

Edit: Alas, after watching the F-15 scenes, I didn't see any "Shippy Planes". Too bad!
            Last edited by SamJackShipper93; 05 August 2008, 03:56 PM.
            sigpic
            The Return of King Arthur
            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

You were in the Gutter Army girl, and you know it .

*dramatic sniff* I just hope you're happy!

*turns away with a flourish*

Tay . I feel your pain! Gimp can be mean sometimes. Pop on over to the art thread and maybe someone can help you?
              rats......this means I have to improve my nanoprobes.....

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                I was?? I remember you doing your swaying me there but it never went anywhere beyond that... Boy, you guys are confusing.

*pokes Wendy*

shhhh stop crying, if you don't the hippies might come after me with ducks and brocoli. *looks around*

Joe, you're part of the army, back me up man!!

*runs off*

*runs back to give Wendy a huge, squishy hug*

*falls over*

*crawls into bed*

night guys .

EDIT: I really should stop using so many actions. I'm not doing these things, I'm sitting at my computer. If only I was so active, my feet might not be seizing up from pins and needles right now .

Comment

there there....

((((((((((wendy)))))))))))

we're only teasing you.....uncurl yourself and dry your eyes right this minute young lady....

Comment

ARG!!! still watching CJ and you know the scene where joe's talking about laira and the women says: that poor women, do you think she was with child?
                    *switch laira with sam* better now
                    + = It's a simple mathematical fact
                    And so is...penguins+conformation=HAPPY CAMPERS

Comment

*pokes Wendy*

shhhh stop crying, if you don't the hippies might come after me with ducks and brocoli. *looks around*

*runs off*

*falls over*

*crawls into bed*

night guys .

EDIT: I really should stop using so many actions. I'm not doing these things, I'm sitting at my computer. If only I was so active, my feet might not be seizing up from pins and needles right now .
                      What'd you mean you're NOT doing these things?!?!

*hugs you anyway*

Okay, I didn't get anywhere with my fic I wanted to do something where Sam and Jack end up stuck on a planet, pinned down under enemy fire... but... it got no where. Boo.

Night Sarai.
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*pokes Wendy*

*runs off*

*falls over*

*crawls into bed*

night guys .

some back-up.....leaving me hanging....

don't worry....I've already squshy huggles her and given her a full-body massage....

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                          Gimp apparently LOATHES me! It uses words I can't even understand and then MOCKS me. It sits on my desktop and chortles and chuckles at my confusion. I have nightmares now about that little Gimp logo coming to life and.... chasing me. I'm afraid the only "layer" that I really understand is in a cake.
                          LOL, tay Come on over to the Artwork Thread, in no time you'll be praising the day you dl'd Gimp, and wanting a cuddly toy of that little icon to huggle
                          sigpic

Comment

What'd you mean you're NOT doing these things?!?!

*hugs you anyway*

Okay, I didn't get anywhere with my fic I wanted to do something where Sam and Jack end up stuck on a planet, pinned down under enemy fire... but... it got no where. Boo.

Night Sarai.
                            maybe they should end up stuck on a planet pinned under each other....

Comment

((((((((MG!)))))))) Mmm... Not into guttery or any NC-17, sorry.

'Sides, the Meme is about writing fanfiction; I've got some mostly finished fics, but only a handful will actually be completed, and I'm giving peeps the choice which - though I'm ALWAYS open for recs!
                              sigpic

You ended that sentence with a preposition! You *******!!

Comment

maybe they should end up stuck on a planet pinned under each other....
                                Joe, not quite what I had in mind. But since what I wanted wouldn't come out- you can imagine it went like that if you wish

Thanks for the suggestion! Any help would be appreciated. It's been quite a long time since I wrote properly- since before my accident. So, I think I've lost my writing mojo... is that possible?

I lost my S/J writing mojo!!!!?
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X