This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
    Notice how he looks down at that point so that he doesn't make eye contact and Sam does the same.
    Don't have time for a complete dedicated viewing, but that bit is so angsty. IMHO. Because he really hasn't got anyone he knows will be with him despite the fact he's dying - no one in his personal life beyond work really at all.

Because of Sam, of course. She should be that someone, and she can't be. So he's got no one to name there... It's just... 'someone'. Who, atm, is really no one. And he can't look at Sam, not because it is her, but because it's not. But at that moment, I don't think he could have kept his need for it to be her hidden.

*sob*

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Really the amount that they're saying with their eyes in this scene is amazing. That look when Daniel arrives... you can see the disappointment at being interrupted, even though it was awkward and they were neither of them saying what they wanted to say.

And drunk Daniel!
      My depth is immaterial to this conversation.

Love this scene so much!
      Hehe, this is one of my favorite team-y scenes. I love seeing them all just be themselves (a little drunk in Daniel's case, but still, themselves!)

(I think that I've been watching too much Star Wars lately, Anubis sounds too much like Darth Vader! LOL!)
      sigpic
      The Return of King Arthur
      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((Hammond))))))))))))))))))))))
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
          Love how he circuitously tells her he wants her to stay. "...then you'll have to wait at least an hour."
          Oh yes. And Sam knows exactly what he's doing.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
          See that look just before Jack says "In here!" He sooooo wishes he'd been able to say what he wanted, but to me there's not a trace of him wishing Daniel and T hadn't turned up. He was expecting them.

Love Daniel's rambling
          Yes, I think he was. That look has so much in it - disappointment and resignation, but also acceptance that Daniel wouldn't leave him alone either.

And I love how Sam's first objection to Hammond telling them he has to step down is that it will jeopardise them finding a way to save Jack. She's not given up hope on him, even if he has, and also it of course foreshadows what she will do in New Order when she confronts Weir.
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

When Hammond says the SGC has been shut down, Sam's constantly watching Jack and he line
            "But sir, the colonel, we don't have much time"
            *Sob*
            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Love this bit with Weir and Daniel. "I don't really care."
              sigpic
              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Completely agree, I'd love to see more of Kinsey goa'ulded, that's a loose end that could be a great story
                Personally, I'd just love the Goa'uld back again for the third movie. I know that Continuum was supposed to be something like the Goa'uld's last romp, but I just can't get enough of them. They're by far the best villian SG's ever had, the other bad guys just don't scare me like they can.
                sigpic
                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways

Comment

I like how Wier's introduced in this ep Shows her as very bright, extremely quick to pick up on the undercurrents in conversations.

She starts with the misguided idea that she's here to be the voice of reason, but quickly comes to realise it that there is a heck of a lot more to the job....I also like the way she makes her own decisions based on what she sees, rather than being pressured by anyone.
                  sigpic

Comment

I like how Wier's introduced in this ep Shows her as very bright, extremely quick to pick up on the undercurrents in conversations.

She starts with the misguided idea that she's here to be the voice of reason, but quickly comes to realise it that there is a heck of a lot more to the job....I also like the way she makes her own decisions based on what she sees, rather than being pressured by anyone.
                    oo she says "who ever" !!
                    Where's Jack to say "whom" when you need him
                    sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Bra'tac: Has Hammond of Texas fallen in battle?

That line has new depth - I love watching Hammond, but it's tinged with such sadness now that Don is no longer with us.
                      sigpic

Comment

That line has new depth - I love watching Hammond, but it's tinged with such sadness now that Don is no longer with us.
                        It does indeed
                        sigpic

Comment

I was just going to say the same thing. Now, that line just makes me want to cry. Still can't believe he's gone.

That was a lot of hair ago.
                          sigpic

Comment

I love the start of the Briefing Room scene Kinsey is so scathing, and Jack's pushing his buttons

Love Sam's little smile in appreciation of Jack's humour
                            sigpic

Comment

hehe the time is relative line! I love it!
                              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

I love the start of the Briefing Room scene Kinsey is so scathing, and Jack's pushing his buttons

Love Sam's little smile in appreciation of Jack's humour
                                And that Jack shows, yet again, his unwavering faith in Sam's expertise. It's a throw-away comment, but it's still about Sam
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X