X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
    You'd better run far.

Well, I ended up putting my Christmas tree up. Hey, last year didn't we do something with ornaments...like which ornament we'd give to Sam and Jack, or the one they'd have on their tree...or something along those lines?

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
    Hey Family !!! i'm back i just checked my e-mail OooO i'm soo glad with my Secret Santa and i'm still thinking in what ornament i'll for the tree the christmas is coming

now i'm going to my PS because my time is short and i have to make something for my secret santa
    WELCOME BACK!!!!!

Originally posted by Lady eliza View Post
    Thank you.

I loved it to APA, ahhh. That's sweet LA.Doyle.

Personal OT
    Spoiler:
    I have a cold, the start of a cough and a new role in babes in the wood. Mike and I are going really well.
    *passes meds and soup*

and.....CONGRATS!!!!

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
    Evening, shippers!

Congrats On 5800 Alan!!!

I guess you are between MartinLand and Jackland. It's difficult for you to choose

Trupi, great news!!!!! *hugs*

I've done all day long a presentation for uni. I think i'm giong crazy. Need to get off of comp and watch sopme eps of stargate. Off to watch
    CONGRATS FROM ME TOO!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
      I also love it because of it's unique (however obscure) ties to this Family For everyone who doesn't know the story (and because LOL4JACK isn't here anymore to tell it herself), I'll tell it again

One day, our poor LOL4JACK (I say poor because she was very poorly at the time, at home in bed) was watching her brand new S9 discs with commentary. About half way through, comments were made regarding Joe's ice cream fetish. After a brief discussion, the commentators agreed that ice cream was no longer in favour because Joe was sharing out a rather nice box of chocolate truffles, sent to him by a grateful fan.

All of a sudden, LOL4JACK felt a *LOT* better!

Why? you may ask....because she was the grateful fan who had sent in that box of truffles. At the time of sending them to Bridge to Joe, she'd had a lovely e-mail back from him thanking her for the truffles, and telling her he'd been sharing them around the office.
      Aww. That's just such a lovely and heartwarming story. It's like S/J Ship Family True Life Fluff isn't it.

On/off topicishness here because it's so quiet here today. I have been working on my Secret Santa project on and off all day. Which has been fun and made me feel all Christmassy which is highly unusual for me because, normally, that tingly festive feeling doesn't hit me until about 11pm on the 24th December! Oh and it's also made me feel very shippy so very much restorign the mojo today too.

Cags
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Are those penguins? Haven't noticed them for the first time Very cute!

Couse i've made some people happy o nthe Art thread i've post it there too

Night (((((ship family)))))
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
          Are those penguins? Haven't noticed them for the first time Very cute!

Couse i've made some people happy o nthe Art thread i've post it there too

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...MYWITHINJ2.jpg
          http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...POLITICSJ2.jpg
          http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...IFTHRACEJ2.jpg
          http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...NGAGEMENTJ.jpg
          Night (((((ship family)))))
          Mmmm, hand picspam. Nice, thank you.

He has such...long and dextrous fingers.

See now I want more.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Mmmm, hand picspam. Nice, thank you.

He has such...long and dextrous fingers.

See now I want more.
            Here you go Jack OOH! O'Neill Yummy!

Off to bed... right now... right....

Edit: Jumble, are you OK?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post

WELCOME BACK!!!!!

*passes meds and soup*

and.....CONGRATS!!!!

CONGRATS FROM ME TOO!!!!!
              Thanks.
              Spoiler:
              Thank you. I've been drinking port to help kill the bugs in my throat.
              sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
              My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
              http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
              http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
              Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

I just saw Paradise Lost and AWWWWWW so sweet Sam was all worried and then crying over the loss of Jack
                sigpic

Comment

LOL! The first time I read that, I saw Jack Ooh'Neill! Silly me! But then, I am out of my Everlovin mind!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                  I just saw Paradise Lost and AWWWWWW so sweet Sam was all worried and then crying over the loss of Jack
                  Isn't that a wonderful episode? Now you know a part of why I love Teal'c so much!
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                    I wanted to wish the Ship Family a happy holiday now...because our RL family celebration is at lunchtime tomorrow...and I'll be gone until late afternoon or early evening.

Love you all!

* Thanks to scrapblog.com
                    Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                    Ohh, where's the pic of AT and RDA from? I haven't seen that before.
                    Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    It's photoshoped. I don't think those are their bodies even.
                    Sorry! Just spotted this exchange...

If you mean the photo on the left in my little Thanksgiving card, it's a manip, but it is actually RDA and AT. The pic of RDA is a candid from 2004 I found somewhere...and the pic of AT is from the 2007 Gemini Awards, just as her hair was growing out.

I put them together...then placed them on a background I thought was neat. But it really is them...I promise.

Holiday weekend checklist:

Tree up! Check.

Christmas cards addressed. Check.

Packages ready for mail. Uh...still got a few to go...

Wrapping for family gifts. Not started.

Back later!

Hugs to all!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      LOL! The first time I read that, I saw Jack Ooh'Neill! Silly me! But then, I am out of my Everlovin mind!

Isn't that a wonderful episode? Now you know a part of why I love Teal'c so much!

Comment

Thank you everyone for the kind words of congratulations
                        and the greens for my 5,800th posting!

You guys are the greatest!

It's a pleasure being here amongst you all!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post

well we already knew you were out of your everlovin mind and yes I do
                          sigpic

Comment

*years* ago, there was an episode of the show 'magnum p.i' where magnum was shot and was in this in-between limbo. one of his dead friends visited him and, basically, it was magnum deciding if he wanted to live or die. through out the episode, there was this song that was played that was kind of haunting. it took me years to find the song, and thanks to youtube, i have.

it's by john denver and has a slight country music feel to it. but now that i've read the lyrics, i think it would make a great sam and/or s/j ship video. here's the lyrics for the song. i'm also giving the link for a vid someone made with the song, that while it's not stargate related, it's still very profound.

Looking For Space-John Denver

On the road of experience, and trying to find my own way.
                            Sometimes I wish that I could fly away
                            When I think that I'm moving, suddenly things stand still
                            I'm afraid 'cause I think they always will

And I'm looking for space
                            And to find out who I am
                            And I'm looking to know and understand
                            It's a sweet, sweet dream
                            Sometimes I'm almost there
                            Sometimes I fly like an eagle
                            And sometimes I'm deep in despair

All alone in the universe, sometimes that's how it seems
                            I get lost in the sadness and the screams
                            Then I look in the center, suddenly everything's clear
                            I find myself in the sunshine and my dreams

And I'm looking for space
                            And to find out who I am
                            And I'm looking to know and understand
                            It's a sweet, sweet dream
                            And sometimes I'm deep in despair

On the road of experience, join in the living day
                            if there's an answer, it's just that it's just that way

When you're looking for space
                            And to find out who you are
                            When you're looking to try and reach the stars
                            It's a sweet, sweet, sweet dream
                            But sometimes I'm deep in despair
                            Sometimes I fly like an eagle,
                            like an eagle
                            I go flying high.

link for vid - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yq9X1CyPfc
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                              Sorry! Just spotted this exchange...

If you mean the photo on the left in my little Thanksgiving card, it's a manip, but it is actually RDA and AT. The pic of RDA is a candid from 2004 I found somewhere...and the pic of AT is from the 2007 Gemini Awards, just as her hair was growing out.

I put them together...then placed them on a background I thought was neat. But it really is them...I promise.
                              Thanks for the explanation!
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Hey everybody, RL has put my shipping activites on hold, but I got a break today: finished my McKeller fic, and made a new Jack/Sam sig, and yeah, eventually I will post some of my J/S fics ... eventually ...

But here's this: drop and leave!

Feel free to snurch and credit!

Have a good night!

Comment

Working...
                                X