X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MM was playing in syndication today and I melted as usual at this scene

He was so happy to see her again so he held her so close
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post

i always melt at that scene; it's sooooo sweet!!! i just *squee* whenever i just see a picture as well. it's one of my absolute favorite d/v moments.
      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post

*sigh* indeed. *pulls out ipod* I do believe that MM would be lovely company for me while I eat my dinner. alone. in the library. watching my fauxdaniel/micheal and fauxvala/claudia continue to be disgustingly cute together.
        Spoiler:
        DUDE IT'S A LIBRARY IS TONGUE NECESSARY
        Last edited by natalia; 01 March 2008, 12:22 PM.
        My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
          is there a REASON that there are 239582930582903 hot boys in the library today? really? it's just a little distracting....

...OMG that guy looks like micheal shanks....*resists urge to chase him down*...

*pictures self chasing him down the atrium hallway*

*he turns*
          "is there a reason you're following me?"

"You're pretty..."

*pounces*

"you're stressed about midterms too? shall I kiss it better?"

...why am I resisting? that could be me ^^^^^ lol.

......or not .

oh well. another opportunity passes me by. literally....oh god he just walked by again. *headdesk*
          I doubt if it is the same guy but five years ago when I worked at the Tupper Medical School Tim Horton's I saw a guy who looked so much like MS that I just stopped what I was doing and stared. I couldn't help myself. It was sort of a good thing he didn't come over and buy something because I wouldn't have been any help at all.

I also worked at the Engineering School coffee shop and boy are they are alot of great looking guys studying there.
          sigpic
          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

*sigh* indeed. *pulls out ipod* I do believe that MM would be lovely company for me while I eat my dinner. alone. in the library. watching my fauxdaniel/micheal and fauxvala/claudia continue to be disgustingly cute together.
            Spoiler:
            well, in my fic, it is very necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
              the SGC could have a library right???? or does it have one, and i just missed that part??? lol.
              Love that idea. Daniel and Vala get caught by the librarian making out or they get interrupted just before Daniel finally gives in. I think Vala would be very annoyed at that after all her hard work.
              sigpic
              Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
                Love that idea. Daniel and Vala get caught by the librarian making out or they get interrupted just before Daniel finally gives in. I think Vala would be very annoyed at that after all her hard work.
                i don't blame vala, i'd be super annoyed as well.

"What do you mean we're not supposed to make out in a library???"

Comment

Had a DV moment while studying...

If i hadn't written a DV fic for what was going on with Vala in her made up memory THIS would have inspired it....
                  and if i could make a vid i would...cause i basically saw the whole thing in my head already lol

Spoiler:

“I Just Can't Live a Lie” - Carrie Underwood

Lately nothing I do ever seems to please you (how man daniel looks could you put here - but Dominion in particular)
                  And maybe turning my back would be that much easier
                  Cause hurtful words are all that we exchange (ok so the unending clip would be perfect but that's after dominion...so one could also see the glare he gives her from season 9 YOU TOLD ME YOU STOLE IT)
                  But I can't watch you walk away (daniel leaving the room when they all don't believe her in unending)

Can I forget about the way it feels to touch you? (PU)
                  And all about the good times that we've been through (...insert happy smilyness)
                  Could I wake up without you every day? (one of the several vala in bed scenes)
                  Would I let you walk away?

*Ok so i can't keep envisioning this vid scene by scene cause I just don't have the time...but you get the picture *

No, I can't learn to live without
                  And I can't give up on us now

[Chorus]
                  Oh, I know I could say we're through
                  And tell myself I'm over you
                  But even if I made a vow
                  A promise not to miss you now
                  And try to hide the truth inside
                  I'd fail cause I, I just can't live a lie
                  (oh look it's like my whole dominion fic...in a chorus...lol)

Could I forget the look that tells me that you want me?
                  And all the reasons that make loving you so easy
                  The kiss that always makes it hard to breathe (PU again)
                  The way you know just what I mean

No, I can't learn to live without
                  Ohh, so don't you give up on us now

Ohh, I know I could say we're through
                  But even if I made a vow

Ohh, and I don't wanna try

Ohhhh, I know I could say we're through
                  But even if I made a vow

I just can't live a lie

But even if I made a vow

Oh, I cant live a lie [x2]

anyways. there's my crazyness for the day.

*goes back to studying like a mad woman*

nat
                  *sniffs air* Did someone say "if I could make a vid" Someone did, I swear...I can smell it....

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
                    I doubt if it is the same guy but five years ago when I worked at the Tupper Medical School Tim Horton's I saw a guy who looked so much like MS that I just stopped what I was doing and stared. I couldn't help myself. It was sort of a good thing he didn't come over and buy something because I wouldn't have been any help at all.

I also worked at the Engineering School coffee shop and boy are they are alot of great looking guys studying there.
                    !!!! thanks for the tip !!!!!! *starts to pack up her books to head over* lol. it's nice to have another Haligonian around - *looks outside.* oh. random blizzard. maybe not then.

well, in my fic, it is very necessary.
                    i'll grant you that

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                    *sniffs air* Did someone say "if I could make a vid" Someone did, I swear...I can smell it....

-Stef
                    we are both aware that I am so NOT in a state to have time to do that feel free to take it and run cause I know you would do an AMAZING job (me sucking up? perish the thought)

Comment

*steps into Susan's shoes*

new vid posted on YT

Guardian Angel (Red Jumpsuit Apparatus)

cute. I can't decide who's the guardian angel. the joy of their relationship is they continually save each other in oh so many ways.

ok nat let's be a little sappier *rolls eyes*

that is all - back to studying

*steps out of susan's shoes and hands them back* hope I didn't stink them up too much

Comment

Spoiler:
                        If only they knew what we're thinking. *chuckles* I am amused by your faux!Daniel/Micheal and faux!Vala/Claudia, they're like the DV in my head, but REAL.
                        banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                          If only they knew what we're thinking. *chuckles* I am amused by your faux!Daniel/Micheal and faux!Vala/Claudia, they're like the DV in my head, but REAL.
                          lol. yes. they are like DV come to life before my eyes. in the most annoying and frustrating form possible. lol

oh look they're leaving! *thank god*

EDIT: *crickets in the oven* you all are terrible as a distraction from school work
                          Last edited by natalia; 01 March 2008, 03:29 PM.

Comment

I know this might seem a strange request since Vala spends most of her time in BDU's or wearing rather skimpy clothes. But does anyone have any pictures of Vala or CB wearing a substantial woolly, jumper, cardigan.
                            It's for fic, so I would be obliged.

Mag.

Comment

good morning fruitcakes!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love the banner JT4L!!!! it's so pretty!!!
                              Thanks dude!!!! I liked adding the twinkly lights...

Originally posted by fluffypigeon View Post
                              VERY nice with the whumping this morning, Susan. It gave me a good laugh as I squinted at the oven in my sleep squinty eyes...

Just a fic update for everyone keeping up. Posted a couple new chapters of City of the Lost this week. The linkies are below.

Chapters 20-21 on LJ

Chapter 20 on FF
                              Chapter 21 on FF

And for no reason other than... just because...a couple pics.

And now....I fic.
                              *opens word document with a sigh*
                              *clapps madly* Yay, Avalon pics! That ep was on tv last night and my family (who doesn't like scifi nearly as much as i do) were all like "Turn it off!" and i was like "NO WAY!!! Are you crazy?!? Do You know which ep this is??? Don't you know that this is Avalon pt2?!?!?" So I made them leave it on until the end and they saw the lovely scene between D and V!!!

is there a REASON that there are 239582930582903 hot boys in the library today? really? it's just a little distracting....

...OMG that guy looks like micheal shanks....*resists urge to chase him down*...

*pictures self chasing him down the atrium hallway*

*he turns*
                              "is there a reason you're following me?"

"You're pretty..."

*pounces*

"you're stressed about midterms too? shall I kiss it better?"

...why am I resisting? that could be me ^^^^^ lol.

......or not .

oh well. another opportunity passes me by. literally....oh god he just walked by again. *headdesk*
                              Oh man, that made me laugh! But being serious now- PLEASE TELL ME YOU WENT FOR COFFEE OR SOMETHING WITH THE HOT GUY WHO LOOKED LIKE MS!!!! Please please please tell me you did!!! How often does this happen??? It's a once in every 10 lifetimes oppertunity, hun! Or just snag any one of the 234495082734804 other hot guys you saw.
                              --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
                                I know this might seem a strange request since Vala spends most of her time in BDU's or wearing rather skimpy clothes. But does anyone have any pictures of Vala or CB wearing a substantial woolly, jumper, cardigan.
                                It's for fic, so I would be obliged.

Mag.
                                Uum are these okay? they're the only ones I could find. from her "Dresden Files" episode The Other Dic (k aww you know what it is ...I hope)

http://www.claudiablackonline.com/im.../dresden05.jpg
                                http://www.claudiablackonline.com/im.../dresden08.jpg
                                http://www.claudiablackonline.com/im.../dresden07.jpg
                                http://www.claudiablackonline.com/im.../dresden06.jpg
                                Puppet Hammond: Sergeant, make it spin.
                                Puppet Walter: Spin? Sir, it doesn't spin.
                                Puppet Hammond: What? It has to spin--it's round. Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the General, I want it to spin. Now.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X