Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    Yes he is. They love reusing people.....even some I don't agree with *coughs*Narim*coughs*
    Wait, who's Narim?

Final thoughts on WoO: really enjoyable episode I wouldn't say it's the best episode of the entire series, but definitely a memorable one. I wished we had gotten more crazy antics in the time-loop because those were pretty hilarious. Poor Teal'c kept getting hit in the head

Ooh, "Unending" is on!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      Wait, who's Narim?

Final thoughts on WoO: really enjoyable episode I wouldn't say it's the best episode of the entire series, but definitely a memorable one. I wished we had gotten more crazy antics in the time-loop because those were pretty hilarious. Poor Teal'c kept getting hit in the head

Ooh, "Unending" is on!

-Stef
      Narim is from the first Season. He was the Tollan in Enigma that fell in love with Sam and a couple other eps. He also was used as Simon(Weir's Earth BF) in SGA.

Glad that you at least liked WoO!!!!!! It is pretty enjoyable
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Narim is from the first Season. He was the Tollan in Enigma that fell in love with Sam and a couple other eps. He also was used as Simon in SGA.

Glad that you at least like WoO!!!!!! It is pretty enjoyable
        Oh, ha ha! Yeah, he has appeared a lot on the show. I first saw him on SGA and then on SG-1. He creeps me out.....so does Martouf.

I forgot, I went to see Ocean's 13 and it had the actor who played the Doci in "Origin" (Julian Sands, isn't it?). Being the geek that I am, I got all excited. I was poking my friend (who I had just been watching season 9 with) and she was just giving me this look

OMG...BSG promo, BSG promo!!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Oh, ha ha! Yeah, he has appeared a lot on the show. I first saw him on SGA and then on SG-1. He creeps me out.....so does Martouf.

I forgot, I went to see Ocean's 13 and it had the actor who played the Doci in "Origin" (Julian Sands, isn't it?). Being the geek that I am, I got all excited. I was poking my friend (who I had just been watching season 9 with) and she was just giving me this look

OMG...BSG promo, BSG promo!!

-Stef
          I know the BSG promo......thank the gods they are going to start that in November instead of next winter like they originially teased. I don't know if i could have waited that long!!!

EDIT: Narim creeps me out too, but they should have found two different actors for the roles, IMHO.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

I know the BSG promo......thank the gods they are going to start that in November instead of next winter like they originially teased. I don't know if i could have waited that long!!!

EDIT: Narim creeps me out too, but they should have found two different actors for the roles, IMHO.
            For BSG, aren't they just having a TV movie in November and then the final season will come back January 2008?

Okay....so Cam is REALLY not happy with the goings on. He needs to calm down a bit. I feel sorry for Sam Part I like:
            Spoiler:
            Landry: It's only been 3 weeks.
            Vala: I have a problem with the word "only."

Need to shut up now....BIG scene coming up!! (loving this music)

-Stef

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I just love THAT SCENE
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                teh scene!
                sigpic

Comment

For BSG, aren't they just having a TV movie in November and then the final season will come back January 2008?

Okay....so Cam is REALLY not happy with the goings on. He needs to calm down a bit. I feel sorry for Sam Part I like:
                  Spoiler:
                  Landry: It's only been 3 weeks.
                  Vala: I have a problem with the word "only."

Need to shut up now....BIG scene coming up!! (loving this music)

-Stef

Oh is that what they said? i was in shock over seeing a promo for it. I will take a movie....it will still break up the time better...LOL
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

You know, that episode never gets old. I love this show so much. I can't wait for the movies

-Stef

Comment

*sniff*
                      no fair! i want another 10 years!
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
                          *sniff*
                          no fair! i want another 10 years!
                          Tell me about it. I just started watching regularly this year...and then I lose it! I didn't even get 10 years. It was like you just start getting into a show only to have it snatched away Although, I'm not sure what I'd be feeling if I'd been watching for 10 years (okay, I probably wouldn't have made it that long...the longest I've ever watched a show is 6 years, and that would have been Buffy).

-Stef

Comment

Tell me about it. I just started watching regularly this year...and then I lose it! I didn't even get 10 years. It was like you just start getting into a show only to have it snatched away Although, I'm not sure what I'd be feeling if I'd been watching for 10 years (okay, I probably wouldn't have made it that long...the longest I've ever watched a show is 6 years, and that would have been Buffy).

-Stef
                            i has

i need more to feed my addiction

though i got this with firefly
                            sigpic

Comment

-Stef
                              I hear ya Stef. I just started in August so it hasn't been a full year for me either. Oh well....the DVD's will be out next month(can't wait to cap those) and the we have a movie in the fall and a movie in the spring. So there is still hope
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

For all who are hanging out tonight, I've made some new icons and wallpapers for "Unending." I'll include brand new ones and ones I've made over the last few months that relate to the episode.

Icons:
                                Spoiler:

Wallpapers:
                                Spoiler:

Enjoy!

-Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X