• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just had an image of Floating Fruitcakes really bizarre

Banner by Stef
    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

They would be our weapons to strike down all who oppose us!
      banner by Stef

Comment

Ah yes and make everyone else worship listen to us

Banner by Stef
        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Hallowed are the Fruitcakes!
          banner by Stef

Comment

Mwah ha ha!!! Ok on that note I'm off to bed, see you later Isa

Banner by Stef
            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Night hun!

And now I'm off to watch Tabula Rasa ---- *evil giggles*
              banner by Stef

Comment

Haiiiiiiii! I'll be off to watch Tabula Rasa in 30 minutes, lol. But in the meantime, I might as well stick around

Comment

Dude, I thoroughly enjoyed Tabulsa Rasa! There was much giggling! Rodney McKay I heart you! Geek!love abounds!

Spoiler:

Rodney and Katie were cute in the geeky awkwardness. The Rodney/Teyla scenes were made of win! Ronon! Lol!! It never does get old! I kinda liked Sam's hair all down like that (hence why in a certain fic of my she has longer hair, )Radek! hee! All evasive - that is one sneaky little Czech! Lorne was all awesome in this crazy!solider mode. And then of course, the McSheppness! LOL!! "Where's Mckay?" *giggles/pets John* A: He's being all cute with Katie

No bad.
                  banner by Stef

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Lol so I'm not the only one who enjoyed seeing Ronon shoot Shep?
                    Kinda reminds of Teal'c and Cam..."Arthur's Mantle" when Teal'c just randomly takes a swipe at cam XD

And yeah, McKay was being all cute with Katie... I have found that once he's over Sam, and not trying to impress her, he is a really rather more enjoyable character.

Morning Isa!

Comment

Morning Cakes

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                      You know, I was totally planning on swearing off insults and sarcasm for 24-hours, but your meanness changed my mind Let the sarcasm and insults continue! Besides, I like Pink Slate better. Sounds pretty!

Watched TABULA RASA, and thought it was okay.
                      Spoiler:
                      Katie/McKay was cute. Although, my McShepness is still alive and well. Notice that when they said some people died, Shep immediately asked about McKay, voice thick with concern...fear written all over his face He He.
                      Dude! I was totally not trying to be mean! It was just the uncontrolled linguist in me that couldn't help analyzing it Because we did "tabula rasa" in class as an example and it was fascinating

And yay McShep!!

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                      HIYAA checking in from LA and DRUNK!!!!!!! Here with Antoa from the S/J and Samanda thread (on her comp....)

W're in a crazy mood and too drunk to spell apparently.... but I gott head back to the liquor.

see ya later!~!!!! lol

LoL! Having fun Toomi?
                      ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Lol so I'm not the only one who enjoyed seeing Ronon shoot Shep?
                        Kinda reminds of Teal'c and Cam..."Arthur's Mantle" when Teal'c just randomly takes a swipe at cam XD

And yeah, McKay was being all cute with Katie... I have found that once he's over Sam, and not trying to impress her, he is a really rather more enjoyable character.

Morning Isa!
                        Morning!

OMG yes! I always loved Rodney and love Rodney and Sam, but I am enjoying so much more now that they have a more equal relationship and friendship (antagonizing characters are sometimes cool as the chemistry can sometimes be fun, but in the past I sometimes founds Sam's attitude to Rodney just mean and demeaning, I like it mush bette now) of course that could just be that they just didn't remember their normal antagonizisms. But I

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                        Morning Cakes
                        Morning Milena!

EDIT: Morning Susan!
                        banner by Stef

Comment

Morning Susan!

We're at 55 now.

And now I have to go get ready for the convention...*sigh*...no it's not a SciFi convention It's an anime convention! And I love anime...but it's a convention for it...where people of a certain kind will be dressed up and acting out their characters...and so help me god if I come across the 40 year old man dressed up as skimpy Sailer Jupiter...

But my buddies will be there so I won't have to stick to the shadows See you later Fruitcakes!!
                          ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                            Morning Susan!

We're at 55 now.

And now I have to go get ready for the convention...*sigh*...no it's not a SciFi convention It's an anime convention! And I love anime...but it's a convention for it...where people of a certain kind will be dressed up and acting out their characters...and so help me god if I come across the 40 year old man dressed up as skimpy Sailer Jupiter...

But my buddies will be there so I won't have to stick to the shadows See you later Fruitcakes!!
                            Sailor Jupiter!! Later hun! And have fun. Anime is awesome!
                            banner by Stef

Comment

Later milena

*sigh*... well I was gonna have a new sig, but it refuses to let me have at it's original height and width... stupid thing...

Though it's not that great... something for my fic:
                              Spoiler:

My ryhmes are horrible, but ah well

Have to make a request to Stef... she is very talented with banners and such...

Comment

*sings* One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do...

Comment

Working...
                                X