Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    Oops, sorry about that. I had worked on one but didn't finish. Will do that right now.

I agree. He did the best he could in Daniel's absence. It would have been nice if Jonas hadn't been kicked out in the cold once Daniel came back. Oh well...

Oh no, Daniel died AGAIN!! I think this is the second death I've seen. He was pretty heroic though, fighting RepliCarter like that. Poor baby got all stabbed in the chest Wish they had played "The Reckoning 1 & 2" before "Threads." Things would have made a lot more sense. This marathon has made me love Daniel. I mean, I liked him before....but now I am just in love with him. This will not help when I go see MS in August. I will probably hyperventilate.

"The Lost City"? Didn't they play that yesterday?

-Stef

Yes they did play this yesterday.

It doesn't take much to fall in love with Daniel and MS If you liked these eps just wait until you see Absolute Power and Beneath the Surface. I know Maeve can back me up on those when I say they are FANTASTIC....and Daniel is semi evil in Absolute Power and it is great!!!

The on going joke is how many times Daniel has died in the series. Seems like he is always either on the verge of death or dead
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

*runs in*

*WAVES AND HUGS TO ALL*
      (I hate my internet) Be ready for fics...
      *runs out*
      banner by Stef

Comment

VOTING OPEN FOR BEST KISS ON SCI-FI.COM'S TOP 10 MOMENTS. VALA & DANIEL ARE NOMINATED, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!

-Stef
        of course i will!

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          Yes they did play this yesterday.

It doesn't take much to fall in love with Daniel and MS If you liked these eps just wait until you see Absolute Power and Beneath the Surface. I know Maeve can back me up on those when I say they are FANTASTIC....and Daniel is semi evil in Absolute Power and it is great!!!
          Not only will I back it up I bring exibits A and B with me
          Exhibit A (for Absolute Power):

and Exhibit B (for Beneath the Surface):

The on going joke is how many times Daniel has died in the series. Seems like he is always either on the verge of death or dead
          Did y'all not read the score card? (I posted it last week but here it is again)
          Spoiler:

The Stargate Daniel Jackson Score Card

*Dead- 8 times (the movie and the episodes "The Nox" and "Holiday" [the body Daniel's conscieousness is in flatlines], "2010", and "The Light" and "Meridian" and "The Reckoning Part2", "Mobius Part 2")

*Mortally Wounded- 2 times ("The Serpant's Lair" and "Need")

*Presummed Dead-4 times ("Fire and Water" and "The Serpant's Lair", "Enemies" and "Fail Safe")

*Seduced by Alien Women- 2 times ("Hathor" and "Past and Present")

*Ribbon Device-7 times ("Within The Serpant's Grasp","Forever in a Day", "Chimeria"[Osiris ribbons him twice], "The Curse", "Mobius Part2"[Apophis ribbons him twice])

*Mind Messed With-17 times ("The Brocca Devide", "Need","Seth", "One False Step", "Forever in a Day", "Upgrades", "Urgo", "Fallen","Lifboat", "Beneath the Surface", "The Fifth Man","Holiday", "Legacy", "The Quest Part 2", "Out of Mind", "The Devil You Know", "The Shroud")

*Taken Prisoner(in an actual prison)- 9 times ( "Serpant's Lair", "Prisoners", "Jolinar's Memories", and "Beneath the Surface","Beast of Burden", "Demons", "New Ground" and "Ethon", and "The Quest Part 2")

*Taken Hostage/Prisoner- 6 times ("Foothold", "Affinity", "Evolution", "In the Line of Duty","The First Ones", "Fire and Water")
          sigpic
          thanks Stef
          Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Okay....I got the MS interview capped. The pics aren't the greatest of quality due to it being over the net.....but it gets the point across

The rest can be found here, feel free to snurch MS TV Guide Interview!
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
              Not only will I back it up I bring exibits A and B with me
              Exhibit A (for Absolute Power):

and Exhibit B (for Beneath the Surface):

Did y'all not read the score card? (I posted it last week but here it is again)
              Spoiler:

The Stargate Daniel Jackson Score Card

*Dead- 8 times (the movie and the episodes "The Nox" and "Holiday" [the body Daniel's conscieousness is in flatlines], "2010", and "The Light" and "Meridian" and "The Reckoning Part2", "Mobius Part 2")

*Mortally Wounded- 2 times ("The Serpant's Lair" and "Need")

*Presummed Dead-4 times ("Fire and Water" and "The Serpant's Lair", "Enemies" and "Fail Safe")

*Seduced by Alien Women- 2 times ("Hathor" and "Past and Present")

*Ribbon Device-7 times ("Within The Serpant's Grasp","Forever in a Day", "Chimeria"[Osiris ribbons him twice], "The Curse", "Mobius Part2"[Apophis ribbons him twice])

*Mind Messed With-17 times ("The Brocca Devide", "Need","Seth", "One False Step", "Forever in a Day", "Upgrades", "Urgo", "Fallen","Lifboat", "Beneath the Surface", "The Fifth Man","Holiday", "Legacy", "The Quest Part 2", "Out of Mind", "The Devil You Know", "The Shroud")

*Taken Prisoner(in an actual prison)- 9 times ( "Serpant's Lair", "Prisoners", "Jolinar's Memories", and "Beneath the Surface","Beast of Burden", "Demons", "New Ground" and "Ethon", and "The Quest Part 2")

*Taken Hostage/Prisoner- 6 times ("Foothold", "Affinity", "Evolution", "In the Line of Duty","The First Ones", "Fire and Water")
              Oh look it is two of my Favorite clones(and I know Maeve likes them too), Darling and Gunny *blows kisses*
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

So how long till the final episode airs? I'll try and be here, even if I won't be watching. Sigh.

Ok, of to vote!

DJAY
                He's her Lobster!
                LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
                  So how long till the final episode airs? I'll try and be here, even if I won't be watching. Sigh.

Ok, of to vote!

DJAY
                  1 1/2 hours. It airs at 8:00EST
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Ooh, evil Daniel. Sounds nice. What season is "Absolute Power" from? The only semi-evil Daniel I got was in "Need" when he started going a little crazy. In his defense, it was the sarcophagus slowly destroying his soul and leaving him a selfish husk of an addict. Can't blame a guy when that happens.

Okay, so let me come up with some questions to ask for a little game.

First SG-1 episode you saw:
                    Favorite character (doesn't need to be Daniel or Vala):
                    Favorite episode(s):
                    DV conversion point (when you became a shipper):
                    Favorite DV scene(s):
                    Favorite DV quote(s):
                    What you'd like to see next for DV:

MY ANSWERS:
                    First SG-1 episode you saw: "Avalon Pt.1"
                    Favorite character: Vala Mal Doran
                    Favorite episode(s): "Momento Mori," "Bad Guys," "Crusade," and "200"
                    DV conversion point: "Momento Mori"
                    Favorite DV scene(s): Face-off in MM/THE scene in "Unending"
                    Favorite DV-related quote(s):
                    Spoiler:
                    DANIEL:
                    If I let you go, I know you're gonna make yourself disappear. You've been running so long it's almost second nature to you. You don't remember it, but you made a decision to stop running. It's over. Now it's time to come home.

What you'd like to see next for DV: Well, ideally that they actually get together!! Love to see at least a couple of baby steps forward in the movies...
                    Spoiler:
                    ...see how their relationship handles Tomin re-entering the picture in AoT.

Oh...and there is still hope yet that D/V could appear on Stargate: Universe. Take a look at this article over at Stargate Solutions.

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Cool! It'sabout 8am here on a Saturday.

Ok, I voted for DV for best kiss.
                      Was tempted to vote for the Sam/Jack kiss in "Window of Opportunity" I love that one too. You gotta watch that epi, Stef!

DJAY
                      He's her Lobster!

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                        Okay....I got the MS interview capped. The pics aren't the greatest of quality due to it being over the net.....but it gets the point across

The rest can be found here, feel free to snurch MS TV Guide Interview!
                        That's great! Know where I could find a video file of the interview? I had completely forgot he was doing the TV Guide thing!!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
                          Cool! It'sabout 8am here on a Saturday.

Ok, I voted for DV for best kiss.
                          Was tempted to vote for the Sam/Jack kiss in "Window of Opportunity" I love that one too. You gotta watch that epi, Stef!

DJAY
                          Excellent! Glad that you held back from the J/S vote. They'll probably win...but we need to give our beloved ship a fighting chance (it may help that J/S has two kisses nominated...which may split the vote). Sorry, I'd just really like to see DV win something for once A pipe dream, I know...but I can still dream.

Going to watch WoO in about 25 minutes when it starts. If this isn't the greatest episode of television ever created, I'm going to mighty disappointed

-Stef

Comment

Ooh, evil Daniel. Sounds nice. What season is "Absolute Power" from? The only semi-evil Daniel I got was in "Need" when he started going a little crazy. In his defense, it was the sarcophagus slowly destroying his soul and leaving him a selfish husk of an addict. Can't blame a guy when that happens.
                            Absolute Power and Beneath the Surface are from Season 4. There are ALOT of really good eps in season 4...2010, The First Ones, Divide and Conquer, AP and BTS, Window of Opportunity, The Curse, The Light and Upgrades.

Okay, so let me come up with some questions to ask for a little game.

First SG-1 episode you saw:
                            Favorite character (doesn't need to be Daniel or Vala):
                            Favorite episode(s):
                            DV conversion point (when you became a shipper):
                            Favorite DV scene(s):
                            Favorite DV quote(s):
                            What you'd like to see next for DV:

MY ANSWERS:
                            First SG-1 episode you saw: "Avalon Pt.1"
                            Favorite character: Vala Mal Doran
                            Favorite episode(s): "Momento Mori," "Bad Guys," "Crusade," and "200"
                            DV conversion point: "Momento Mori"
                            Favorite DV scene(s): Face-off in MM/THE scene in "Unending"
                            Favorite DV-related quote(s):
                            Spoiler:
                            DANIEL:
                            If I let you go, I know you're gonna make yourself disappear. You've been running so long it's almost second nature to you. You don't remember it, but you made a decision to stop running. It's over. Now it's time to come home.

What you'd like to see next for DV: Well, ideally that they actually get together!! Love to see at least a couple of baby steps forward in the movies...
                            Spoiler:
                            ...see how their relationship handles Tomin re-entering the picture in AoT.

Oh...and there is still hope yet that D/V could appear on Stargate: Universe. Take a look at this article over at Stargate Solutions.
                            First SG-1 episode you saw: 200
                            Favorite character (doesn't need to be Daniel or Vala): Daniel, Vala and Jack
                            Favorite episode(s): SOoooooooooo many 200, WoO, Ab Power, Beneath the Surface, Upgrades, 2010, Forever in a Day, MM, Unending, Bounty, Bad Guys, Dominion, PU, EVO, Ties that Bind, Moebius....I could keep going!!!
                            DV conversion point (when you became a shipper): Was an instant DV fan the second I watched PU
                            Favorite DV scene(s): PU kiss, Unending, Dominion(in the hallway, the hand to cheek), Bad Guys-their little look
                            Favorite DV quote(s): "you're a fruitcake" "A little less talk, a little more shut the hell up"
                            What you'd like to see next for DV: I would like to see TPTB actually get them together in real time and not have it be an alternate reality or time dialation field so that way it can't be undone or reset!!
                            Last edited by DJgirl; 22 June 2007, 02:44 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

That's great! Know where I could find a video file of the interview? I had completely forgot he was doing the TV Guide thing!!

-Stef
                              Here ya go....if you think you like him now, just wait until you watch the interview. I think I love him even more now then I did before I watched it(and I didn't think it was possible)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=527sy3OWv2U
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

First SG-1 episode you saw: Children of the Gods.
                                I started to watch when it first aired in Australia. Only stopped watching in season eight because they used to play it at some God awful hour of the morning. But when I started watcing season nine again, I was so hooked I went and bought all the DVD's and watched all the seasons again in about three months!
                                Favorite character: Daniel Jackson
                                Favorite episode:Avalon 2, Promethius Unbound, Unending, Window of Opportunity, Moebus, There but for the Grace of God etc etc
                                DV conversion point: Def the BBQ scene:
                                Favorite DV scene(s):Momento Mori, THAT scene, The BBQ
                                Favorite DV quote(s):"Life is too short" "Let's make babies!"
                                What you'd like to see next for DV: More adventures, maybe some subtle hints in the first movie of their feelings for one another and an angsty resolution of their relationship in the second. (I like drama as long as we have a happy ending!)

DJAY
                                He's her Lobster!

Comment

Working...
                                X