Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    Well, you know....logically speaking....if you fell on your computer it probably wouldn't be a precise z. Probably more like:

gfrmuunouuhskaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasdha jkbfajkdbfajkhoicjak buijksabaskjdbasjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeajdbajksdfbajkgbjmdawoiruwojlasfnmaklsfpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

-Stef
    LoL, how very wise Stef *stroke beard of mountain goat to enhance pensive appearance*
    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
      Quote:
      DANIEL: How about a little less talking, a little more "shut the hell up"?

Object:
      Little glowy red ball thingy
      Quote:
      Beachhead

Object:
      Quest1&2 and Shroud?

mine

Quote:
      Vala: Don't get me wrong, you're not a terrible liar, but you're nowhere near as good as me.

Object:
      Large piles of precious metals.
      -marble

Comment

Well, you know....logically speaking....if you fell on your computer it probably wouldn't be a precise z. Probably more like:

gfrmuunouuhskaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasdha jkbfajkdbfajkhoicjak buijksabaskjdbasjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeajdbajksdfbajkgbjmdawoiruwojlasfnmaklsfpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

-Stef
        *raises eyebrow and tests*
        bgvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvbhnjnhbgggggggggggggggggnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnhbnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hm. That sounded so much better in my head.

Exactly!

Always, darling

Yes and no, you're thinking of the spritzy perfume in Morpheus.
        Ah. We always seem to be playing these games in the middle of the night..

Oh- somebody remind me to make a mental note that plot bunnies = instant doooooooom? I'm being slowly strangled.
        Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
        Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Yay Simba!!
          Ha! Didn't think anyone would get that

Object:
          Little glowy red ball thingy
          Oh, you sly little minx. That's from the deleted scene from "Morpheus" isn't it? That or The Shroud.

Originally posted by marbleC View Post
          Quote:
          Vala: Don't get me wrong, you're not a terrible liar, but you're nowhere near as good as me.

Object:
          Large piles of precious metals.
          Quote: The Shroud

Object: Avalon2??

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

My turn?

QUOTE:
            Vala: ...but this is so big (have I used that one before? )

OBJECT: Candles

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by marbleC View Post
              Quote:
              Beachhead

Object:
              Quest1&2 and Shroud?
              You got it

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
              *raises eyebrow and tests*
              bgvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvbhnjnhbgggggggggggggggggnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnhbnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hm. That sounded so much better in my head.
              LooL

Oh- somebody remind me to make a mental note that plot bunnies = instant doooooooom? I'm being slowly strangled.
              No no!! You mean embrace the bunnies!! They will lead you to greatness

Ha! Didn't think anyone would get that
              How you shame me with your underestimation

Oh, you sly little minx. That's from the deleted scene from "Morpheus" isn't it? That or The Shroud.
              Say what? *blinky*

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

LooL
                No no!! You mean embrace the bunnies!! They will lead you to greatness

Or an early grave. Gah. And to think it all started out so innocently. My friend Ani (she's on LJ, I keep saying she should come over here..) and I were talking about Daniel and Vala. And then a little tiny bunny hopped into view and I mentioned it, not recognizing it for the dangerous critter it was. And Ani, being something of an evil enabler, nurtured it. Thus, a D/V fic that risks never being finished, knowing how spastic my muse is. *rawr*

sigpic
                Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Did I hear someone ask for more ideas for fics? That they wanted to be enabled? Cause, you know...I have ideas! I'm an ideas gal

-Stef

Comment

No! No nonononono.
                    Please no more. I'm going wonko here. Every time I turn around there's another bunny, and they're all D/V and they're all multiplying. *hides*
                    I'm going to make them all take a number and wait in line. Especially since the Ani!Bunny is already nearing 2,800 words.

Quote from an LJ post I made earlier:
                    " No rest for the wicked, eh?
                    *ponders*
                    That really seems like a Vala phrase.."

Ani, of course had to come and point out that could be a bunny. *whimper*

sigpic
                    Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

TIME FOR 2 PROMPTs...UP FOR GRABS!

VALA & WALTER HANGING OUT
                      No idea how to include Daniel in here...but I'm sure y'all can think of something. Ooh, I know! Vala and Daniel are about to go on a date, but while she's waiting, she hangs out with Walter...maybe he can even have a crush on her

VALA & DR.LEE BEING BFFs

(ala Roswell) with Daniel getting annoyed at how much time they hang out....and their crazy talk....and Dr.Lee turning Vala into a geek

-Stef

Comment

*covers ears and hums loudly*

sigpic
                        Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Or an early grave. Gah. And to think it all started out so innocently. My friend Ani (she's on LJ, I keep saying she should come over here..) and I were talking about Daniel and Vala. And then a little tiny bunny hopped into view and I mentioned it, not recognizing it for the dangerous critter it was. And Ani, being something of an evil enabler, nurtured it. Thus, a D/V fic that risks never being finished, knowing how spastic my muse is. *rawr*
                          LoL, that's how you know you're part of the cool kids club, the spastic muse And tell your friend to get her bunny-creating butt over here with the rest of the Fruitcakes

No! No nonononono.
                          Please no more. I'm going wonko here. Every time I turn around there's another bunny, and they're all D/V and they're all multiplying. *hides*
                          I'm going to make them all take a number and wait in line. Especially since the Ani!Bunny is already nearing 2,800 words.

Quote from an LJ post I made earlier:
                          " No rest for the wicked, eh?
                          *ponders*
                          That really seems like a Vala phrase.."

Ani, of course had to come and point out that could be a bunny. *whimper*
                          Lool, miskeena, that's a good thing! Let those creative juices flow! ...eww...

Whose turn is it at the games?

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

LoL, that's how you know you're part of the cool kids club, the spastic muse And tell your friend to get her bunny-creating butt over here with the rest of the Fruitcakes

Lool, miskeena, that's a good thing! Let those creative juices flow! ...eww...

Whose turn is it at the games?
                            *twitchie*
                            Oh so that's what we're calling it today
                            *pets the crazy little muse*

I'm trying, believe me! Ani's in college though, so she doesn't have so much free time as she used to.

Erm, I'll chalk that one up to exhaustion for you, mmkay? And um, ew.

I have no idea anymore, I'm on autopilot. And for a moment there I had the urge to start making airplane noises and run around my room. Sadly, I held back.

sigpic
                            Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Well, nobody answered mine...so....yeah.

QUOTE:
                              Vala: ...but this is so big

OBJECT: Candles

-Stef

Comment

Tra-la-la-la

-Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X