No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HIYA FRUITCAKES!!! Just woke up to see not that many enabled last night *as sad as she is relieved* I know, I know I'm a very dichotomous person.

Originally posted by PirateBijjy View Post
    Mayhap they got them from me? I have a photobucket album of 377 (mostly) hi-res promo shots.

And an album of Daniel/Vala, Michael/Claudia Unending shots And to be fair I got them from GateWorld originally.

PS I did not make those icons, dreaminganita on LJ did. I just put them there for safe keeping in case my computer ever goes bellyup.
    COOL! Thanks kami! :

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
    Bonne nuit, Sont se lever tôt pour une conférence téléphonique pour les travaux.
    (Translation: Goodnight, Work tommorrow)

I'll leave with a Video Break:

Célébration vidéo pour le retour de Stef.
    (A Celebration Video for the return of Stef.)

No Sleep Tonight by Stef.

Isa, Verle mañana. Soy va a volver a leer su historia Noir y quizás iniciar su nueva historia.
    Thanks for the vid Susan! I actually haven't watched that one of Stef's in a while so yay! And gracias por estar leyendo Noir y empesando, solo lo que puedo pensar es le Monstro.... Buena suerte!

(Translation: Thanks for reading Noir and for starting, what I only can imagine is the Monster ... Good luck!!)

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
    *giggle* Nahh, we're keeping you Isa, besides, my brother and I use that line on each other all the time.
    Well if you insist!
    banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
      *gigglesnort*
      Oh geez. That really isn't funny and yet I'm sitting here giggling about it.
      Spoiler:
      42!!!

It really is the answer *nodnod*
      Thank you, darling I'm glad to see somehow appreciates my sleep-deprived-induced insanities

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
      HIYA FRUITCAKES!!! Just woke up to see not that many enabled last night *as sad as she is relieved* I know, I know I'm a very dichotomous person.
      Aww, lo siento, cara. I completely forgot, I'm rushing to write a conclusion before heading to school but I will enable your little plot bunnies to death as soon as I get back...after I sleep...I think it's been two nights since I slept
      ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Good Morning Oven How are the Fruitcakes this morning
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Geez, I go away for a week and I come back to find people speaking in foreign tongues...no comprendo, chicas.

What have I been doing in my short sojourn away from my beloved thread? Working on the DeVilish website. I'm serious this time. I know I've talked about making one for like a year and nothing ever becomes of it, but I've actually figured out coding and how to make cool-looking pages...so things are finally getting off the ground. Having transitioned nicely into that topic, I now come to everyone for help. As it stands, I plan on hosting all fan-made graphics (wallpapers, icons, banners, manips, drawings)....so if anyone wants me to post theirs, PM me...or e-mail me

But I really need help with some of the content. Since I have a limited amount of space, screen caps/videos/fics will all be links (to the FA PB for the SC and various links for the rest). But I need everyone's help with: compilation/links to info on AoT, DV quotes & trivia, compiled info on other MS & CB projects, and it would be great if we could get episode summaries (D/V only) for each episode. Isa has graciously agreed to help write up some, but I don't want to stick her with all 29 episodes or so. Also, I need someone to go out there and perhaps compile a list of vids with links & important info for the videos section. Milena has volunteered/been drafted/coerced into cataloging as many fics as possible. Other than that, I think I've got the rest covered.

As an incentive, and a just an overall present for everyone, I've made 12 icons for you all:

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
            Geez, I go away for a week and I come back to find people speaking in foreign tongues...no comprendo, chicas.

What have I been doing in my short sojourn away from my beloved thread? Working on the DeVilish website. I'm serious this time. I know I've talked about making one for like a year and nothing ever becomes of it, but I've actually figured out coding and how to make cool-looking pages...so things are finally getting off the ground. Having transitioned nicely into that topic, I now come to everyone for help. As it stands, I plan on hosting all fan-made graphics (wallpapers, icons, banners, manips, drawings)....so if anyone wants me to post theirs, PM me...or e-mail me

But I really need help with some of the content. Since I have a limited amount of space, screen caps/videos/fics will all be links (to the FA PB for the SC and various links for the rest). But I need everyone's help with: compilation/links to info on AoT, DV quotes & trivia, compiled info on other MS & CB projects, and it would be great if we could get episode summaries (D/V only) for each episode. Isa has graciously agreed to help write up some, but I don't want to stick her with all 29 episodes or so. Also, I need someone to go out there and perhaps compile a list of vids with links & important info for the videos section. Milena has volunteered/been drafted/coerced into cataloging as many fics as possible. Other than that, I think I've got the rest covered.
            [/center]

-Stef
            Hee. Don't worry Stef, if everybody's too busy I think I can handle them. Just depends how in-depth or how "Isa" you want the summaries to be. I can do them pretty concisely. Facts and "normal" indepthness and subtext (ie TWoP styleish) OR facts , humour, subtext, indepthness and general fangirlness (ie more like my "Heroes" and play by plays styles). Or a mixture of both.

EDIT: Shocker, but I snagged icons... I know, right? Who would have thought?
            banner by Stef

Comment

Someone say Videos? Pm me the specifics and I'll get them together. Do you want to embed the Fruticakes Anonoymous Player or we could make a new specific DeVilish Channel? If you want a DeVilish Channel I can start today and Have it ready to embed very soon.
              Uh....embed-what? (see what I just did there, Milena). I don't know about any of this....but I would like to get permission from the vidders before embedding them on the site. Either way, I want download links...since I know a lot of people would like to download vids. I'll PM you more specific info for what I want

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
              Hee. Don't worry Stef, if everybody's too busy I think I can handle them. Just depends how in-depth or how "Isa" you want the summaries to be. I can do them pretty concisely. Facts and "normal" indepthness and subtext (ie TWoP styleish) OR facts , humour, subtext, indepthness and general fangirlness (ie more like my "Heroes" and play by plays styles). Or a mixture of both.

EDIT: Shocker, but I snagged icons... I know, right? Who would have thought?
              I wouldn't mind a mixture of both. I don't want it to be too dry. I really just want you to summarize the D/V aspects of the episode...so you'll need to pump up even some of the smallest scenes. Meaning, rather than saying for The Shroud "Vala sits on Daniel's lap and talks to him about Woolsey....then Daniel asks if Vala trusts him....etc" but rather play up the shippyness. This doesn't need to be objective! So, try to make it fun....but don't make it too crazy. You can always write me one and I'll tell you what I think

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Okay, so....I think that I am now finally going to go to sleep. On the plus side, it means that I will be back to take control over the night shift...which I hear has been dead lately (poor Cat has been all alone ). Talk to everyone later!

REMEMBER: PM me or e-mail me if you have any artwork that you would like me to post on the site (you will of course be given credit).

-Stef

Comment

Uh....embed-what? (see what I just did there, Milena). I don't know about any of this....but I would like to get permission from the vidders before embedding them on the site. Either way, I want download links...since I know a lot of people would like to download vids. I'll PM you more specific info for what I want

I wouldn't mind a mixture of both. I don't want it to be too dry. I really just want you to summarize the D/V aspects of the episode...so you'll need to pump up even some of the smallest scenes. Meaning, rather than saying for The Shroud "Vala sits on Daniel's lap and talks to him about Woolsey....then Daniel asks if Vala trusts him....etc" but rather play up the shippyness. This doesn't need to be objective! So, try to make it fun....but don't make it too crazy. You can always write me one and I'll tell you what I think

-Stef
                  No problemo. I can do that Get ready for uber shippiness in summaries!
                  banner by Stef

Comment

I took a break from writing to do a sig I've been thinking about doing for a while... not that great, but here it is anyway:

Comment

Good Afternoon Fruitcakes! *blows kisses to all*

Isa, I was surprised that everyone went on to bed last night. I have to sleep at night since I have a job this week.

Comencé a leer "Late" ayer por la noche y está tomando notas. No muchos. Just poco las ideas. He abandonado "Late" por un tiempo. Voy a leer "Noir".
                      (Translation: Reading "Late" and "Noir")

J'ai beaucoup de la fiction lire. Nous allons avoir du plaisir la semaine prochaine. Je n'ai pas besoin de relire MAof D. Il suffit de lire la semaine dernière. Il aimait.
                      (So many Fic's to Read. We are going to have fun next week. I don't have to reread M.A.of D's. Just read it last week. Loved It.)

Edit:

Wendy and Isa:
                      Spoiler:
                      Addy is making me a clone so I can play in the lounge. Cool isn't it?

Very cool Susan! I know Addy will do a great job.

As an incentive, and a just an overall present for everyone, I've made 12 icons for you all:

-Stef
                      Great icons Stef! If you need my assistance with anything on the website, just PM me and let me know.

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
                      I took a break from writing to do a sig I've been thinking about doing for a while... not that great, but here it is anyway:

I really like it Kelly. You did a nice job
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Thanks wendy!

Comment

*waves to all* Hi everybody!
                          banner by Stef

Comment

Hey Isa!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me