Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
    Already imaging it. Its going in my one shot that I still have to come up with
    Yay!

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    Popping in to say good morning and omg a Jack/Vala/Daniel in The Shroud would have made me so frakking happy that well of you all had heard a squee it would have come from me! As for scene that I would have change I'm on broad with the scene in Daniel's office in FT. Could have been so much better in my opinion, so much meatier and well *points to Stef's comment*
    *sigh* I guess those scenes will have to live in fics. Probably won't even get any in Continuum either. It's like someone is conspiring against us!

OT: Just watched Farscape's "Dog With Two Bones" *sigh* Great episode. So tragic. So beautiful. That is all I will say on that in here

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Stef thanks for the congrats only just noticed that post
      You're welcome Although, I feel bad because I probably missed like 800 other milestones for people while I was away

Damn! This McShep vid is killing me....can't....get....it....together.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Oh McShep.....seriously my fav Atlantis pairing now that Sparky is gone *sobs*
        I've only seen the first two episodes of Atlantis anyway.

Banner by Stef
        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          You're welcome Although, I feel bad because I probably missed like 800 other milestones for people while I was away

Damn! This McShep vid is killing me....can't....get....it....together.

-Stef
          Damn the McShep vid being all uncooperative as it's being. But I still can't wait for it though. And STAR WARS! Classic SW! *LOVES* And Daniel as Hans Olo - too funny!
          banner by Stef

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ON ALMOST 2,500 POSTS, ISA!
            (interestingly enough, you also passed the 2,000 post mark recently in this thread I noticed )

EDIT: Gift Exchange assignments have now been sent out...if you don't get your e-mail, PM me

-Stef

Comment

Yeah I got mine Stef, really excited about it

Banner by Stef
              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Good! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. There were some really good prompts...and some really....well....creative ones

-Stef

Comment

Is there crack!fic? Cause some of that really sounds...intriguing

Banner by Stef
                  Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Discussion question #2:

Do you think Teal'c will ever crack and reveal what happened between Daniel and Vala? If not, do you think might try to help them along?

-Stef

Comment

Is there crack!fic? Cause some of that really sounds...intriguing
                      You mean in the prompts? As in crazy ideas? Not really...but there were some prompts that I think will force the gifters to put their creative thinking caps on

-Stef

Comment

Creative caps are god. I'm thinking of ordering one I think I need it.

Banner by Stef
                        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Creative caps are god. I'm thinking of ordering one I think I need it.
                          Oh, I think I need one too. Might order a blue one That way I can finish all of these D/V vids burning a hole on my computer.

-Stef

Comment

Defintely blue my favourite colour.
                            Although I'm having a liking to purple now cause that's the colour of my new mobile phone.
                            I thought you were taking a sabbatical from all things arty Sted?

Banner by Stef
                            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Defintely blue my favourite colour.
                              Although I'm having a liking to purple now cause that's the colour of my new mobile phone.
                              I thought you were taking a sabbatical from all things arty Sted?
                              I was....but then those damn-ed AoT pictures inspired me to make icons...and it all went downhill from there I wouldn't have touched WMM again for awhile had it not been for this looming Kawoosh deadline that I may or may not make....and the song "World On Fire."

-Stef

Comment

Ah yes well those AoT pics are inspiring.....really made me excited about the movie. At least we finally got some Vala pictures.

Banner by Stef
                                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Working...
                                X