Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
    Hello my darling Fruitcakes!

Having a simply fabulous time in Egypt! All nice and hot and stuff. No rain! Postcards are in the post for everyone who asked for one, and I'm off to Cairo in about 4 hours to see the Pyramids and stuff. Will see about digging up a Stargate, or at the very least, finding a Zat in one of the burial chambers! Staff weapons would be fun too!

Hope everything is alright with you guys, missing you all like crazy *pets thread*

*Huggles and cheap Egyptian vodka and very yummy Egyptian cookies for all*
    *huggles*
    Hey Kath, we miss you! Glad to hear you're having fun

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
    Hiya!!!! I'm back!!!! What did I miss? I don't know how long I'll have on the comp, first day outta bed in a while and staying at my Dad's for a bit...Anything interesting happen? Any AoT stuff? Fics?
    Toomi! We missed you! How've you been?
    Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
    Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
      *huggles*
      Hey Kath, we miss you! Glad to hear you're having fun

Toomi! We missed you! How've you been?
      Sick...lol. Got out of the hospital this morning and out of bed for the first time in far too long right now. Bundled up in front of my dad's computer drinking tea.

Kath is in Egypt???? Going green with envy here.... oh, the warmth... it's -25C right now.

Yay!!! more people are up!!! lol
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        Ha! I might have actually...um...*cough* skimmed a couple of parts But it all worked out in the end
        Spoiler:
        ...the Cam/Vala stuff was soooo sad when you think about it. Obviously the fact that she was re-taken as host (or rather volunteered to be re-taken as a host to protect her younger self), but the whole baby thing. How they were only able to really communicate with each other when Vala was pregnant with (presumably) Cam's children. And then Cam having to watch Qetesh take over Vala again...and use their children. When you think about it, it's kind of romantic Sorry, I'm not jumping ship...but I'm drawn to their strangely messed up family.

But don't worry all of you non-C/V fans...it's not really a major part...and there are no flat-out comments about their relationship...it's just speculation on my part, what I choose to read into it. Surprisingly, the C/V wasn't that romantic. They were "married" but it still seemed like they were just teammates...even after 14 years together. It was only until the very end after the whole Qetesh deal that I saw some romantic leanings there...but that's because I wanted to

Nice Daniel pain/worry when he learns about Vala. And Vala mentions Daniel and having children with him several times. Granted, they were all in a joking tone...but the fact that she keeps saying it (and Cam understands what she's saying) mean something. Could have standed to see more relief from Daniel when the timeline gets fixed and Vala is back....but oh well.

-Stef
        Completely agree Stef I may be a Devilish fan but C/V drew me in.

Toomi there's more AoT promo pics that you should check out there's some with Vala!

Banner by Stef
        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Sick...lol. Got out of the hospital this morning and out of bed for the first time in far too long right now. Bundled up in front of my dad's computer drinking tea.

Kath is in Egypt???? Going green with envy here.... oh, the warmth... it's -25C right now.

Yay!!! more people are up!!! lol
          Aww, that sucks *hugs*
          I hadn't known you were in the hospital, how serious was it?
          This would be a really good time for the famous family recipe chicken soup, eh? I guess my computer might not be happy if I tried using it to send you soup though *mutters*

Heh. Yikes..

sigpic
          Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Hey there Ren how are you doing? Oh Toomi hope you're feeling better!!!!

Banner by Stef
            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
              Aww, that sucks *hugs*
              I hadn't known you were in the hospital, how serious was it?
              This would be a really good time for the famous family recipe chicken soup, eh? I guess my computer might not be happy if I tried using it to send you soup though *mutters*

Heh. Yikes..
              mmmmm, chicken noodle soup *drools a la Homer*

OT stuff:

Spoiler:
              Thought it was the flu or a super bad cold as that's how it started so I called in sick for work 3 days in a row.... then one day I didn't call in and my boss knows my dad so she called him. He stopped by and by that point I was delierious. Flu like infection but I've got an irregular heartbeat that hasn't been an issue in years but suddenly became a horrible one. Basically it was the beginning of the flu but morphed into something else and knocked me around pretty good. They let me go this morning and I'm at Dad's house until I can break free.lol. Probably only until I start eating solids again, hopefully tomorrow. I'm starving.... Seriously craving all sorts of things... Sushi, cheeseburgers, cinamon buns, croissants....

And yes, your computer will not appreciate soup. lol
              sigpic

Comment

OT stuff:

Spoiler:
                Thought it was the flu or a super bad cold as that's how it started so I called in sick for work 3 days in a row.... then one day I didn't call in and my boss knows my dad so she called him. He stopped by and by that point I was delierious. Flu like infection but I've got an irregular heartbeat that hasn't been an issue in years but suddenly became a horrible one. Basically it was the beginning of the flu but morphed into something else and knocked me around pretty good. They let me go this morning and I'm at Dad's house until I can break free.lol. Probably only until I start eating solids again, hopefully tomorrow. I'm starving.... Seriously craving all sorts of things... Sushi, cheeseburgers, cinamon buns, croissants....

*g*
                yay Homer

OT
                Spoiler:
                That sounds pretty rough, I'm glad your boss thought to call your dad for you. I hate anything and everything flu related these days- they end up turning into mutants or something. A friend of ours had one not too long ago and she was pretty darn sick for a while.

Hmm.. yeah, guess not. Drats

Hey Cat! *glomps*
                Good to see you!
                Doing pretty well n my end, just reading fic and relaxing. Sunday nights, gotta love em..

sigpic
                Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Memory equivalent of a 90 yr old? Was there some funky time dilations happening while I was gone?
                  I wish, I was just born this way I only remember useless information...like where a line of seemingly innocuous movie dialogue comes from.

Fic update. The next chap is mostly written as is the Sam/Vala friendship fic I did for the ficathon but I can't post 'em until I get my laptop (which my wonderful father has reluctantly agreed to get it for me tomorrow I hope.)
                  Yay Ah, I adore Sam/Vala friendship fics. You wouldn't happen to have a link handy for that ficathon, would you?

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                  Completely agree Stef I may be a Devilish fan but C/V drew me in.
                  Glad to see that I wasn't the only one!

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                  Toomi there's more AoT promo pics that you should check out there's some with Vala!
                  But *sigh* not enough with Vala. Anyone else notice that everyone has gotten their own individual movie still BUT Vala (okay, and Cam )...who is in the periphery in only a few...and still doesn't have any promo shots.

OT stuff:

Spoiler:

Aw, that sounds horrible Hopefully you'll be able to eat those cinnamon buns soon. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

So I just finally got the chance to read chapters 33 and 34 of "Libertines and Liberation"?
                    *falls over*
                    I think my brain just broke. Wow.. Angst.

sigpic
                    Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Stef, I'll post the link tomorrow.

Gotta head back to bed, eyes closing on me here. G'Night.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sounds good I probably won't get around to reading most of the fics tonight anyway.

Geez, is everybody reading this Libertine thingamajig? I'm almost tempted to read it....almost

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

G'night Toomi! Feel better

I think I'm gonna get some sleep too, I might have to go in to work tomorrow morning (bleh)

EDIT: yes Stef, we all are!
                          *zombie voice*
                          Joiiiinnnnn uuuuussss...

sigpic
                          Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Night you two! I might be heading off here in a little bit as well...maybe.

EDIT
                            : Yup, I am Night all!

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                              Sounds good I probably won't get around to reading most of the fics tonight anyway.

Geez, is everybody reading this Libertine thingamajig? I'm almost tempted to read it....almost

-Stef
                              Yeah I'm getting real tempted too, use to read long fics but haven't lately.
                              God night Toomi and Stef

Banner by Stef
                              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

hey shippers
                                man I keep not coming into this thread! I must be punished! , no I'm really busy lately finding a place to live so that's why and things didn't go so well in RL

Spoiler:

V: what about this one?
                                D: nah that's no place for jules

V: maybe she can live with a friend?
                                D: ....

D: oh yea? and where would she stay then?
                                V: well .. I don't know ..

V: what about this one?
                                D: * takes it * mmm... yea.. maybe it could work .. come around dec.10th .. I'll tell her!

Comment

Working...
                                X