Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
    Absolutely! I work Monday, so it may be after 4pm before I can, but...yep. You remember the email address?
    I'm sooooo close to being done. Will have to try to finish/polish tomorrow. I'll send it over probably late Monday... since there's no new Castle.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Day 10. Love. Made by SaraBahama

sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          Just remember - short is good too!
          Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
          I hope so, cos' mine is!
          Same here! I try to finish it today.

sigpic

Comment

I done the translate of my Secret Santa fic last night.
            Uh, it's my first fic in English, so I'm so excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
              Oh dear lord. Mine's going to stop at around 3-4k STOP BEING AN OVERACHIEVER!!! :: pummels :: LOL
              Tell that to my muses! *laughs*

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
              I'm going to be lucky if mine hits 1000.
              As other have said, short is fine. Short can be quiet wonderful.

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
              I know what I'm doing, I just don't know how to start it!
              Blank Page Syndrome, one of the best way to beat it is I find is just to type one word. Even if it's just a character's name.

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
              I'm done, too. I'm done...I'm done...I'm done, I'm done, I'm done...
              Yeah! Happy Dance time all around.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Hum, I have Shipmas drabble/ficlet idea now...

Thanks Nolamom!

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              Same here! I try to finish it today.

You can do it! Today's the awesome day where all sorts of things are going to be done.

Originally posted by Goodfairy View Post
              Yahoo! That's great to hear.

Can't wait till all the gifts are released! And five days till Shipmas and I got some arties done. My goal is to have more than last year's 16.

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
              Just like the ones I used to know
              Where the tree tops glisten and children listen
              To hear sleigh bells in the snow

sigpic
              My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfairy View Post
                That's good. I look forward to seeing it!
                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

It’s 5 Days to Shipmas
                  Look What I Received

Jack: Jacob, what exactly are all these Tok’ra doing around here? And what’s with all the boxes?

Jacob: Nice to see you too, Jack.

Jack: Yeah, yeah, yeah. How you doing? Good to see you again.

Jack: What’s in the boxes?

Jacob: Are you always like this? Because sometimes I really have to wonder how Sam doesn’t just shoot you.

Jack: What can I say? She likes me!

Jacob: So I heard.

Jack: You still haven’t answered my question.

Jacob: They’re presents, Jack. We brought them over before the big Shipmas celebration.

Jack: I didn’t know we had invited the Tok’ra for Shipmas.

Jacob: You didn’t. And I have to say some members of the Tok’ra High Council were extremely put out.

Jack: Oh, darn.

Jacob: Fortunately, Sam let us know about this Secret Santa thing the shippers have going on. That smoothed a lot of ruffled feathers. The Tok’ra are very excited about it, maybe even more than the shippers.

Jack: Well, the Tok’ra do love their secrets.

Comment

It’s 5 Days to Shipmas
                    Continued

Jack: So you’re just going to drop these Secret Santa presents off and go, right?

Jacob: Actually, I thought I’d stick around for the party.

Jack: Jacob, you do know what Shipmas is all about?

Jacob: Yes, Jack. I know all about the shippers who want to see you with my daughter.

Jack: And you’re OK with it?

Jacob: I’ll get back to you on that.

Sam: Yeah, this is going to be fun.

Comment

As you can see, the Tok'ra have already dropped off their Secret Santa gifts a little ahead of schedule!

Soon it will be your time! Gifts are due this Wednesday, Dec. 12. You have until 11:59 pm US Eastern time before I start hounding you.

Send your completed present to [email protected].

The prefered format for fics is a pdf; although I will accept a Word file. For arties, jpg, png and gif are all acceptable. I need an appropriate link for vid files. (I think that covers everything.) If you would like, you may include a brief message to your giftee in your e-mail, but it is not required.

Please make sure I have an e-mail address for you so you can receive your present in return.

I've already taken delivery of several gifts and as Santa's little helper I've had a chance to peek. So far they have all been fabulous, and I'm sure there are great things coming for everyone one!

Merry Shipmas!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                        As you can see, the Tok'ra have already dropped off their Secret Santa gifts a little ahead of schedule!

Soon it will be your time! Gifts are due this Wednesday, Dec. 12. You have until 11:59 pm US Eastern time before I start hounding you.

Send your completed present to [email protected].

The prefered format for fics is a pdf; although I will accept a Word file. For arties, jpg, png and gif are all acceptable. I need an appropriate link for vid files. (I think that covers everything.) If you would like, you may include a brief message to your giftee in your e-mail, but it is not required.

Please make sure I have an e-mail address for you so you can receive your present in return.

I've already taken delivery of several gifts and as Santa's little helper I've had a chance to peek. So far they have all been fabulous, and I'm sure there are great things coming for everyone one!

Merry Shipmas!

I'm curious!!!!!!
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Hmm.

What are the threats if we don't have them in?? (NOT THAT I WON'T... *cough* I will get it in no matter what... I WILL :: flail :: ) But perhaps an appropriate torture method ought to be selected...

Comment

Hmm.

What are the threats if we don't have them in?? (NOT THAT I WON'T... *cough* I will get it in no matter what... I WILL :: flail :: ) But perhaps an appropriate torture method ought to be selected...
                            Chimera . . . on repeating loop with your head restrained and your eyes forced open so you can't look away!

Comment

Hmm.

You will have to read at least 20 long preg!/baby fics with a lot of fluffy silliness and zero angst!
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                                You will have to read at least 20 long preg!/baby fics with a lot of fluffy silliness and zero angst!
                                What if that's what the person doesn't mind?
                                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Working...
                                X