No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valenship for which ship? I suppose I could cobble something together for S/J, but I'm kinda busy with my Sparky one.
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
      Are people already preparing for Valenship? Just four more weeks to go...
      Haven't started yet.
      sigpic
      sig by Mada
      As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
        Thinking of trying a fic, but wracking my head for short, small ideas. Doubt the bigger one I'm slowly working on would be ready by then.
        Yeah, same here. My current WIP won't be finished by then but I've gotten used to writing one-shots for the shippy holidays between bigger fics, so it'll hopefully all work out.

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
        Valenship for which ship? I suppose I could cobble something together for S/J, but I'm kinda busy with my Sparky one.
        Well, considering the thread we're in and the fact that Valenship has been a shippy Sam/Jack holiday for the past few years, I thought it was pretty clear to which ship I was referring to.

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
        Haven't started yet.
        Same here...
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I should've realized that. Apologies. Valenship wasn't too well recieved as an idea on the Sparky thread, but I'm still working on one for Valentine's day anyway.
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Yeah, same here. My current WIP won't be finished by then but I've gotten used to writing one-shots for the shippy holidays between bigger fics, so it'll hopefully all work out.

Well, considering the thread we're in and the fact that Valenship has been a shippy Sam/Jack holiday for the past few years, I thought it was pretty clear to which ship I was referring to.

Same here...
            I'm not worried about you though. You typically pull off some great ones, if memory serves correctly.
            sigpic
            sig by Mada
            As a matter of FIC

Comment

fems always pulls something together. And it's good too!

Comment

I'm not worried about you though. You typically pull off some great ones, if memory serves correctly.
                Aw, thanks! Same can be said of your work!

Although I have to admit that it was very close for Shipmas; I only finished it like an hour before the day was over (although the next morning I saw it ran late), so I definitely have to make sure I don't get distracted with all the shippy goodness again until my fic is done this time around!
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

We can post drabbles and mini fic here but spoiler it if necessary. For longer fic, post the link to ff.net for us. Just as long as we get to read it soon.

I can't wait.
                  Cool, thank you! I'll hopefully finish it tonight.. and desperately hope you won't all be disappointed!
                  "I'd rather have died myself than lose Carter... Because I care about her. A lot more than I'm supposed to."
                  My Fics | My Twitter

Comment

Are people already preparing for Valenship? Just four more weeks to go...
                    I have a very vague idea, but I haven't actually started planning anything yet.
                    "I'd rather have died myself than lose Carter... Because I care about her. A lot more than I'm supposed to."
                    My Fics | My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by wacky_jacqs View Post
                      I have a very vague idea, but I haven't actually started planning anything yet.
                      Fic, art or vid?
                      On FFnet or AO3

Comment

I normally cobble some art together on the day itself and as a result get very little sleep. So maybe I should really start planning earlier...and try for a fic too. (I swear these little holidays throw all my patterns out the door for a few days!)

Or I'm just being overly ambitious about this...
                        Last edited by Ikorni; 17 January 2013, 07:49 AM.
                        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Fic, art or vid?
                          Fic, sorry I'm not very good at art and wouldn't know where to start with a vid!
                          My Fics | My Twitter

Comment

Fic, sorry I'm not very good at art and wouldn't know where to start with a vid!
                            No need to apologize! I only do fic too. Not very skilled with PS and not creative enough when it comes to art... We usually have plenty of arts and (old and new) vids, but specific holiday fics are usually fewer. I, for one, am always happy with extra fics!

I should've realized that. Apologies. Valenship wasn't too well recieved as an idea on the Sparky thread, but I'm still working on one for Valentine's day anyway.
                            How come?
                            Last edited by fems; 17 January 2013, 07:57 AM.
                            On FFnet or AO3

Comment

No need to apologize! I only do fic too. Not very skilled with PS and not creative enough when it comes to art... We usually have plenty of arts and (old and new) vids, but specific holiday fics are usually fewer. I, for one, am always happy with extra fics!
                              Oh, I've recently started reading your fics (Continuum Deception, is the one I've started with) and it. Is. Amazing!!

I like looking through art and wishing I could be that creative!
                              My Fics | My Twitter

Comment

fems always pulls something together. And it's good too!
                                Indeed.

Aw, thanks! Same can be said of your work!

Although I have to admit that it was very close for Shipmas; I only finished it like an hour before the day was over (although the next morning I saw it ran late), so I definitely have to make sure I don't get distracted with all the shippy goodness again until my fic is done this time around!
                                I know so... focus, focus, focus.

With Sam and Jack it souldn't be too hard

Cool, thank you! I'll hopefully finish it tonight.. and desperately hope you won't all be disappointed!
                                We won't be. We Shippers love fic and fic writers.

Also, just in case, nothing 'M' rated can be posted on the thread as well as we can't directly link to 'M' rated fic due the all different age groups on the thread.

If anyone can add some detail to this please do so.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                                I normally cobble some art together on the day itself and as a result get very little sleep. So maybe I should really start planning earlier...and try for a fic too. (I swear these little holidays throw all my patterns out the door for a few days!)

Or I'm just being overly ambitious about this...

Ambition is GOOD.

Me neither.

Once again...

... Indeed.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Mada
                                As a matter of FIC

Comment

Working...
                                X