Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    Back to your usual shippy schedule. Don't mind me, just passing by.
    *whistles and goes back to lurking*
    LADYG!! *huggles*
    sigpic
    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Um...pardon me. Just popping in. I was wandering around Amazon, looking for things to load onto my iPad for increased procrastination from writing and I found this...
      (spoilered because it's not specifically Sam/Jack, but relates)
      Spoiler:

Is this(<--clicky)...fanfiction? Being SOLD on Amazon? You tell me, but it reads thus to me.

Um...
      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

It would appear so!!!! color me shocked and amazed. (and a little like hey, Pol, how about it???)
        sigpic

Comment

I just reported them to Amazon.

And Nola, SNORT!
          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
            Um...pardon me. Just popping in. I was wandering around Amazon, looking for things to load onto my iPad for increased procrastination from writing and I found this...
            Spoiler:

Is this(<--clicky)...fanfiction? Being SOLD on Amazon? You tell me, but it reads thus to me.

Um...
            Spoiler:
            Somehow, that doesn't look MGM-certified. They better be careful or a lawsuit might come down on them. That said, there's no synopsis and the cover looks not-good. I think I'll pass on this, methinks. With that kind of summary, I prolly wouldn't read it on FF.net either. *shrug* Interesting find, though.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              My Muse is bossy!!!! I'm in the middle of another S/J drawing (and I think Nikki will appreciate the episode choice )
              Oooh, don't tease me! Looking forward to it. Your last drawing was amazing.

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
              I know which episode that is!

My muse has been pushing me around a lot lately too. She better enjoy it while it lasts. I have to go back to work next week.
              I know which episode too.
              sigpic
              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                Thanks! I was unsure about the song choice! I was surfing on YT and I heard this version and I decided to use it. I just love her voice. She's one of my fav singer!
                I don't know which episode it is... Care for a hint?

Originally posted by fems View Post
                My muse is all over the place, trying to get me to work on several different stories. I think the holiday season put her in overdrive and she's slightly spinning out of control. Still, I'm working and writing on a new fic so it's all good... as long as I can keep the muse in check.
                Heh, I hear you. Thing is, I absolutely have NO TIME to work on fanfics or artwork even if my muse is back after being gone for months. Why now?! Muse, you are no choosing your timing very well, me thinks. *sigh*

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                LADYG!! *huggles*
                *huggles back*

It's nice to feel welcomed back! I've been watching Stargate like a madwoman since I came back from AT6. I sort of fell in love with the show and the ship all over again, and started lurking on the thread. I was bound to start posting at some point (up until something comes to drag me away from SG again).

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                Spoiler:

Um...
                Uh?!

Is all I have to say.
                Good thing you reported them.
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                  I don't know which episode it is... Care for a hint?
                  Hint: Take a look at Nikki's sig.

It's nice to feel welcomed back! I've been watching Stargate like a madwoman since I came back from AT6. I sort of fell in love with the show and the ship all over again, and started lurking on the thread. I was bound to start posting at some point (up until something comes to drag me away from SG again).
                  I know what you mean. I've been going through Star Trek and haven't watched much SG lately, but I put a couple of episodes on today and found myself saying out loud, "This is such a good show."

Comment

I know what you mean. I've been going through Star Trek and haven't watched much SG lately, but I put a couple of episodes on today and found myself saying out loud, "This is such a good show."
                    ditto here! Although, for me, it the doctor who christmas specials that I'm rewatching Such a difference in the two...and I love them both! (though I only ship SJ! )

Comment

I'm so glad that someone found the fic I was looking for!! And it's so perfect since it's about Sam's bdays!!!
                      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!!

sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

im starting a Star Trek: The Original series starting january 5th in order to catch up in time for the new movie. im sure i'll sneak in some stargate.

also Happy Birthday Sam. hope you have a good birthday.

Comment

I have TOS on dvd, but it's at school in my desk drawer. I used to use episodes for sociology, but I haven't really had time this year.
                          sigpic

Comment

My muse has finally finished with me for Christmas. Who knows what she has in mind for me next.

Although it's a little late, here's my totally AU S/J Christmas Story:

Star Gates Crossing

Can two people running from their past find peace, belonging and true love in a small town at Christmas time? When Sam Carter's car breaks down just outside a small Minnesota town full of crazy but loveable characters her unexpected holiday detour introduces her to Jack O'Neill, a man who is sorely in need of some Christmas cheer.

This is really out of the box for me. I blame it on too many Lifetime holiday specials!
                            Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed it; very romantic!
                            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

happy birthday, samantha carter.

Comment

Lots of white stuff falling from the sky this morning!!

Comment

Working...
                                X