• Show
Clear All

Comment

New fic - humor, team, great fun:

Ninja Sam by gatehead81

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I have never watched SGU, but it's a sad news nonetheless:

Spoiler:
          Syfy cancels STARGATE UNIVERSE!
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            New fic - humor, team, great fun:

Ninja Sam by gatehead81
            Sweet!

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post

Spoiler:
            *dies*
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Spoiler:
              I'm sorry about that. I finally started watching it, and was just getting interested.

Having said that, it didn't feel like "our" Stargate. I know that they're always looking for the next edgy, better thing, but that's not always what people want to watch.

**sigh**
              sigpic
              My Stories: FFdotNet
              My Stories AO3
              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

The news about SGU makes me soooo appreciative that I have these, and that they are all mine!!!

(*I believe credit for this picture goes to DevilishMe; if not, I apologize for forgetting who made it.*)

Comment

Sorry about SGU to those who watched it. But on a happier note, just got back from Christmas shopping in the snow, I was behind a car whose license plate was FSHING! So you know where my mind drifted to......
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Originally posted by JodyTAZ View Post
                    Sorry about SGU to those who watched it. But on a happier note, just got back from Christmas shopping in the snow, I was behind a car whose license plate was FSHING! So you know where my mind drifted to......
                    Snow drift. . . There's a fic in that. . .

I used to have a button that read, "I used to be Snow White, but I Drifted." I always thought it was funny.
                    sigpic
                    My Stories: FFdotNet
                    My Stories AO3
                    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by JodyTAZ View Post
                      Someone with time should write something about Sam and Jack and snow drifts.... or black ice or sleet... in honor of the north east being pummeled by it in the last few days.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                        Someone with time should write something about Sam and Jack and snow drifts.... or black ice or sleet... in honor of the north east being pummeled by it in the last few days.
                        Here's a good Christmas story, with snow drifts, and accidents, and stuff:

Christmas Miracles by not a zatarc

Comment

About SGU:

*heartbroken* - I really adored this show. The bad news overall is that JM has said that if it were to be canceled it would trump any other movies because cost wise, it would be the cheapest to produced...putting SG Movie 3 even further down the list...if at all

I'll just have to read S/J fanfic to console myself.
                          Last edited by Nynaeve506; 16 December 2010, 03:34 PM. Reason: Dang smileys. I meant to look depressed :(

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                            About SGU:

*heartbroken* - I really adored this show. The bad news overall is that JM has said that if it were to be canceled it would trump any other movies because cost wise, it would be the cheapest to produced...putting SG Movie 3 even further down the list...if at all

Well, now I'm even more depressed

*goes to read S/J fanfic*
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Sorry for the massive multi-quote. I'm in New Jersey with my nephew (8 months and the cutest thing ever, really); so beside having the little guy crawling all over me, the internet connect is not so great here.

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                              Highland, you've done it again. HILARIOUS! These should be put into book form. You'd sell enough of them to shippers that you'd NEVER have to work again!!!! I don't know how you do it, but the pictures combined with the "story" is PERFECT!!!!
                              Who says I work now? But I could always use some extra cash. Donations gratefully accepted.

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
                              ROTFL! Definitely got some weird looks from the fam this morning! But they just wouldn't understand.
                              My family doesn't get it either. That's why I have all of you!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              Hlndncr - You've done it again!

That was awesome! Aka is right, the story and the pictures fit perfectly. I can't believe there's only one more day to Shipmas. As from tomorrow, we won't have those on the thread each day...
                              You can always go back and reread them. I have to say, I'm running out of material here. It will probably be a while before you see any new ones. But it has been fun!

Unfortunately, I haven't finished making anything else for Shipmas. Guess you'll just have to endure the shippy moments picspam again.

Does anybody have news about Secret Santa???
                              *wants her gift!!!*
                              I got an e-mail from Eve yesterday asking me where my gift was (because I was late getting it done, as usual). So I imagine she's in the process of getting everything together. Should be here soon I'm sure.

Spoiler:
                              I have to say I was surprised. I knew it wasn't doing well but I thought given Stargate's long history with the network they would give them one more year to turn it around.

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                              I'm sorry about that. I finally started watching it, and was just getting interested.

Having said that, it didn't feel like "our" Stargate. I know that they're always looking for the next edgy, better thing, but that's not always what people want to watch.

**sigh**
                              I really didn't like the show. I watched most of the episodes, but as you said, it just didn't feel like my Stargate. I can't say I'm sad to see it go, but it is sad to see the end of Stargate and to have it go out on such a bad note.

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              The news about SGU makes me soooo appreciative that I have these, and that they are all mine!!!

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...nP/GOLLUM3.jpg

(*I believe credit for this picture goes to DevilishMe; if not, I apologize for forgetting who made it.*)
                              I love it!

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                              About SGU:

I really don't see SyFy putting the money into and SGU movie even if season 2 does end on a cliffhanger.

I'm still holding on to hope of a movie three because I live in the Kingdom of Eternal Optimism.

But I am very happy we have Shipmas this weekend! Stargate may be gone but lives on forever!

Comment

regarding SGU
                                Spoiler:
                                in the words of jack from prisoners "well this sucks"

Comment

Working...
                                X