Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    I really don't see SyFy putting the money into and SGU movie even if season 2 does end on a cliffhanger.

I'm still holding on to hope of a movie three because I live in the Kingdom of Eternal Optimism.

But I am very happy we have Shipmas this weekend! Stargate may be gone but lives on forever!
    I'm only going by what JM has posted on his blog over the last year or so as people have predicted SGU's demise. He was trying to point out why people should WANT the show to succeed which was that SGU would ultimately get top billing for any future projects because it was the most cost effective (and most practical in terms of resources available). I want movie 3 something bad too but I suspect that JM might be right.

Now I'm bummed. And I'm going to be gone on Shipmas (driving to see family for Christmas). So now I'm double bummed.

Comment

so recently got back from a con with amanda, and she was asked if she could use one word to describe sam and jack what would it be??? her answer - frustrated!
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Just sent my LJ S/J secret santa fic off to beta. My requestee asked for smut. So that's what I gave her. I might have to go wash my brain out with soap.

Next up, last fandom Secret Santa: a vid. But not today. *yawn*

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I can't wait for the SS stuff to get out. I need a serious pick me up.

I don't even remember what I asked for LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
            I can't wait for the SS stuff to get out. I need a serious pick me up.

I don't even remember what I asked for LOL
            Those are sometimes the best surprises!

And we could deal with some GOOD ones today.

Spoiler:
            Not like the one my 8 year old just dealt me. All over the bathroom. . . which I've spent an hour cleaning up. I HATE it when my kids are sick!
            sigpic
            My Stories: FFdotNet
            My Stories AO3
            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I've been incognito for a few days, and I get back to some great pic-stories from HLNDCR and sweet ficlet from AKAM! It's not fun not being able to log on every day, but I do enjoy going through the back-log! (tho, I did miss out on a couple of discussions! I'm sure those topics will come up again!)

My favorite equation: + =

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                Someone with time should write something about Sam and Jack and snow drifts.... or black ice or sleet... in honor of the north east being pummeled by it in the last few days.
                Um...wouldn't that be you?
                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                  [CENTER] It’s 2 Days to Shipmas
                  Look What I Received
                  After hearing about the cancellation of SGU, and feeling completely bummed about it, I saw this and felt better. Loved it! Thanks for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                    I'm only going by what JM has posted on his blog over the last year or so as people have predicted SGU's demise. He was trying to point out why people should WANT the show to succeed which was that SGU would ultimately get top billing for any future projects because it was the most cost effective (and most practical in terms of resources available). I want movie 3 something bad too but I suspect that JM might be right.

Now I'm bummed. And I'm going to be gone on Shipmas (driving to see family for Christmas). So now I'm double bummed.
                    I read that too, but I still have my fingers crossed for movie 3. Joe did send out some positive vibes about it, and mentioned that Brad is hard at work trying to promote it to the Mucky-Mucks.

As for Shipmas, I share (sort of) your pain. I'll be uber-busy on that day, but hope to be able to get on for an hour or two, which isn't nearly enough time to enjoy everything

Comment

While I was not a fan of the show I'm sorry for the people who lost there job and to the fans who lost there show. I know what it's like to lose a job and lose a show. Hopefully we will still see the third movie.

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                        so recently got back from a con with amanda, and she was asked if she could use one word to describe sam and jack what would it be??? her answer - frustrated!
                        Awww. Any other little shippy tidbits?

Pol - as I understand it, YOU have nothing on your plate for the next few weeks.... I've got two scripts to finish and I'm starting to get sick. Bleh.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Pol - as I understand it, YOU have nothing on your plate for the next few weeks.... I've got two scripts to finish and I'm starting to get sick. Bleh.
                          Trade ya. I've got three kids who have been sick for a week, Christmas presents to make for my family, Christmas to buy for my kids (yeah--I procrastinated a little bit too long this year) and STILL two quilts to get done for clients. Why am I here on GW? Because I'm an idiot, that's why.
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                            Trade ya. I've got three kids who have been sick for a week, Christmas presents to make for my family, Christmas to buy for my kids (yeah--I procrastinated a little bit too long this year) and STILL two quilts to get done for clients. Why am I here on GW? Because I'm an idiot, that's why.
                            Because you obviously understand time management and realize that you have the time to play and get everything done you need to do
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

after she said frustrated she said then there is the usual love, etc... but definately frustrated, how long has it been now? i think they just need to get it on already and get it over and done with...

and then when she was asked if she'd want rda to guest star on sanctuary she said she'd love that, but she wouldnt make him an abnormal as she'd never cover that gorgeous mug... she also said that he could be one of magnus' past lovers, since sam never got to be with jack helen could be with someone who looks a lot like jack

she also said that druitt is helens jack...

and that rda is the best kisser...
                              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Sam tear love with Jack. she think: " Jack resume get save life me. I love Jack O'neill. Sweet!!!"

Mod note : Tagged for image width.
                                Spoiler:

That Anime.
                                Last edited by Bagpuss; 16 December 2010, 08:29 PM.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Working...
                                X