Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s 2 Days to Shipmas
    Continued

Bregman: Well Dr. Fraiser, I can see why you are so busy during the Shipmas season. There are certainly a lot of conditions that afflict shippers at this time of year.

Janet: Yes, and I’m afraid I’ve saved the worst for last.

Janet: Resolution anger.

Janet: After all the wonderful Sam/Jack love shared during Shipmas, some shippers succumb to this dreaded illness because they realize the one thing they most desire has not come.

Janet: Unfortunately, there is no cure at this time.

Bregman: And there’s nothing you can do?

Janet: There are campaigns underway to raise funds and increase awareness.

Janet: We can only hope that these efforts will yield a cure sooner rather than later and Movie 3 will be made before the next Shipmas!

Comment

I hard laugh it! Jack do gift ship-Xmas to sam. that's Ring marry!!! Holiday day!!

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/pho...29-640-426.jpg

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

ahh i thought i missed shipmas i've been away for the past few days.. phewww so releived! lol
        sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Highland, you've done it again. HILARIOUS! These should be put into book form. You'd sell enough of them to shippers that you'd NEVER have to work again!!!! I don't know how you do it, but the pictures combined with the "story" is PERFECT!!!!

and

sigpic
          My Stories: FFdotNet
          My Stories AO3
          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

DAY 16

Made by Cags

sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*giggle* Jack O'neill only love Sam Carter. This still Ship-Xmas...

I remember is touch mirror : Jack kiss at Sam than Sam very shying!!!

[IMG]HOTLINKED http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/301/2/e/stargate_sg1__sam_jack_by_aitia-d31ot1n.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]HOTLINKED http://i.ytimg.com/vi/e0tm-k_JWcQ/hqdefault.jpg[/IMG]

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Hey, I was just coming here to post that.

Thanks though.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                  It’s 2 Days to Shipmas
                  ROTFL! Definitely got some weird looks from the fam this morning! But they just wouldn't understand.
                  sigpic
                  || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Hlndncr - You've done it again!

That was awesome! Aka is right, the story and the pictures fit perfectly. I can't believe there's only one more day to Shipmas. As from tomorrow, we won't have those on the thread each day...
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                      Janet: Ah, Siler. All I will say is neve run through a thread nekkid while carrying a giant wrench.
                      [/center][/size]
                      Best caption ever?
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        Best caption ever?
                        I would have to agree with that!!
                        sigpic
                        || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Hlndncr these pic stories just get better and better!

And there's a lesson to us all... no more running nekkid with a wrench! lol Fab line!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                            Spoiler:

Gifted

The box was long, and heavy. Jack laid it across her lap and then obligingly removed her coffee cup from her hand.

Sam looked down at the gift with more than a little suspicion glinting in her eyes. "I thought we'd agreed not to do anything lavish."

"It's not." Jack smiled. Sitting in the recliner next to the couch, he reached out and set her coffee on the table next to him. At her look, he searched for, and found a coaster. Once the cup had been settled appropriately, he leaned back comfortably. "And you were the one that suggested that. I don't recall agreeing to that particular stipulation to our Christmas morning festivities."

She snorted. "Morning."

"Well. Kind of morning."

"It's two in the afternoon." She motioned at the clock on the mantel to prove her point.

"Yes." He smiled, smug. Sated. "It took a while to fill your stocking just right."

Her exaggerated groan ended with an exasperated sigh. "How old are you again?"

"Apparently, not too old."

She waited for him to stop gloating before she addressed the package on her lap again. "Well, now I feel bad, because I didn't get you anything like this."

"Like what? You haven't even opened it yet."

"Like this, Jack." She waved a hand over the box. Over the expertly tied ribbon and the elegant, gilded wrapping paper. "You even had it professionally wrapped. You're not going to go to that amount of trouble for--say--a box of Q-tips."

His eyes narrowed, a strange expression playing around his lips. "Q-tips?"

"You know what I mean. Something inconsequential."

"But, Q-tips? Who gives cotton swabs for Christmas?"

Laying both hands flat on the package on her lap, Sam rolled her eyes. "Not exactly Q-tips--but something like that. Something ordinary."

"Well, that's the point of Christmas, isn't it? To do something extraordinary?"

"Maybe." Sam shrugged, her gaze returning to the box on her lap. "But not lavish."

Jack sighed, extending a hand to yank abruptly at the lever that raised the foot of the recliner. "Are you going to open it or not?"

"What is it?"

"Sam." He'd used his "General" voice.

The irony wasn't lost on his wife. "Don't think you can order me to open it, either, buddy. Our vows take precedence over your stars."

"Watch it, Colonel."

Sam sighed again, looking back down at the gift laid across her knees. She laid her fingers to the bow. "Just so you know, I'm opening this under duress."

Jack merely cocked a brow and waited.

Grasping firmly on the ribbons, Sam carefully pulled the bow apart, then slid the ties off the box. She took her time--straightening the wire-edged ribbon and coiling it around her hand before setting it aside. Then she flipped the box over and slid a nail under the tape on the back, popping it free. She spread the paper apart, then lifted the box out, sliding the paper to the side.

"You can fold it later."

"What?" Sam looked up from her operation, a quizzical expression playing across her features. "What are you talking about?"

"You were going to fold it. Like you wrapped the ribbon up." He jerked his head towards the wrapping paper which now sat half-way under the tree. "You can do that later."

"Who says--"

"How long have we known each other?"

"But--"

"Just open the box, Sam."

She watched him as her fingers found the small pieces of tape securing the lid on the box, popping them open with her fingernail as her husband hid a smile behind his fingertips. Tissue paper. Multiple white folds of it, smoothed in even sheets over something folded equally as perfectly. She spread them apart, her movements excruciatingly precise.

"A jacket?"

"Take it out."

She laid the gift on the coffee table, kneeling next to it as she lifted the garment out of the box. It was long--more a coat than a jacket. Matte black--perfectly tanned to a buttery smoothness. Stylish, it sported a narrow collar, jet buttons and would fit snugly over her torso before flaring at the hip. The lining was blood red silk.

"Jack." Sam shook her head, holding it up. "This is the very definition of 'lavish'."

"So what?" His eyebrow lifted, daring her to refuse it. "Do you like it?"

"It's too much. With you thinking about retiring--"

"Do you like it?"

"But--"

"Sam?" He sat up straighter in his chair, crossing his ankles. "Do you like it?"

Her smile broke free then, wide--her dimples making deep divots in the peaches and cream of her cheeks. "Of course I like it."

"Well, then." He folded his arms across his stomach. "What's your problem, then? You told me you needed a coat. I got you a coat."

"But this coat--it's too much. It's gorgeous."

"Like its owner."

Sam closed her eyes and lifted the coat to her nose. "I love leather. It smells like freedom."

"It reminds you of your Indian."

"I miss it, sometimes."

"I know."

Sam folded the coat over her arm and walked towards the hall, causing Jack to frown. "Where are you going?"

"Trying it on!" Her airy reply echoed in the close space.

It only took a few minutes for her to return. The expensive leather fit her as if tailored expressly for her shape. She stepped out in front of Jack's chair and held out her arms. "Well?"

"Looks good."

"Really?"

"It looks really good." His smile widened when she lowered her hands to the belt, unfastening it and allowing the coat to gape open. He couldn't speak then, he could barely breathe as she shimmied a bit, exposing a bit--more.

"What do you think?"

"I'm thinking you're an evil woman, Samantha O'Neill."

Her laugh drifted over him, low, throaty, intimate. A single step landed her directly in front of his chair, and she only had to lean forward a little to have her husband completely at her mercy. "I know I said that we shouldn't do anything lavish, Jack. But thank you--this is perfect."

"It is." He lifted a hand to caress her cheek, then drift downward. "And you're about to be lavished again."
                            Brilliant.
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Does anybody have news about Secret Santa???
                              *wants her gift!!!*
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                                Spoilered for length--and a little **hubba hubba** action. . .
                                Oh that is so awesome! I love it!
                                sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Working...
                                X