Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    Of course! I'm glad you likkkked it

Aka you could try getting an account on photobucket.com, you just upload the pic, when it's done click on the picture and then right click on it > view image > and copy/paste the link here
    I'm just going to have to bite that bullet.

So, I made a present for someone who's not here yet. Should I just post it and provide a link, or should I wait for her to do it? What do you all think?
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

It’s 1 Day to Shipmas
      Continued

McKay: So, now that I’m here the party can begin. I’ve got some great presents prepared that I’ll be sharing throughout the day.

Sheppard: McKay, the party hasn’t been waiting just for you to show up. In fact, we still have several more hours before it begins.

McKay: Well, I’m all set and I plan on being the first one to post after the thread is open.

Sheppard: Wanna bet?

Weir: Gentlemen, please.

Vala: I have a few things I’m going to post.

Daniel: That should make the gutter girls happy.

McKay: You may want to hold off on posting for a few hours and let the old pros show you how it’s done.

Sam: McKay!

Sam: Don’t listen to him Vala. Everyone is welcome to post from the very beginning all the way through to the end.

Weir: We’re just glad to be here with everyone. I’m sure it’s going to be a fabulous party.

Cam: Right, let’s get to it. Shipmas is almost here!

Comment

It’s 1 Day to Shipmas
        Continued

Sam: Is there something I can do for you McKay?

McKay: Actually, I thought there might be something I could do for you.

McKay: I know you’ve been waiting a long time for resolution. You and General O’Neill have got to be pretty frustrated.

Sam: McKay, this really isn’t something I want to be discussing with you.

McKay: But I can help. As you know, Jennifer and I are the only ones to have an in cannon, fully resolved, on screen ship.

Sam: You don’t have to rub it in McKay.

McKay: I’m not. I just thought maybe I could have a little chat with TBTB. Maybe see if I could get you and the shippers that big kiss we’ve all been waiting for.

Sam: That’s surprisingly descent of you McKay.

McKay: Of course, they do like using me as the romantic lead. It’s possible they'll put us together instead. You can’t blame them for wanting you to have the best.

Sam: Get out!
        Last edited by hlndncr; 17 December 2010, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Awsome work everyone!!

I'm working on some Shipmas (or, if I don't make it Christmas) pressies, but I need a bit of help.. which Ep did Carter come back with a wounded arm and was asked by Jack if she wanted lunch with him?^^
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
            Awsome work everyone!!

I'm working on some Shipmas (or, if I don't make it Christmas) pressies, but I need a bit of help.. which Ep did Carter come back with a wounded arm and was asked by Jack if she wanted lunch with him?^^
            Evolution p2
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Thanks!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                I'm just going to have to bite that bullet.

So, I made a present for someone who's not here yet. Should I just post it and provide a link, or should I wait for her to do it? What do you all think?
                I think you can post it now, cause Eve probably mailed her as the rest of us...

AND NOW A BIG HUGE THANK YOU FOR EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You rock girl!!!! Thanks for organizing all of this yet again!!!
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Great gifts everyone

Thanks Val for the awesome sig and avi

So this is my gift to es!

sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    Great gifts everyone

Thanks Val for the awesome sig and avi

So this is my gift to es!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbzUq2fqUbA[/video]
                    Wonderful!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                      Wonderful!!!!
                      THanks
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I will sadly be busy all day tomorrow as we're doing Christmas with my family (spending Christmas out of town with the hubbie's family) and having a friend over in the evening - full plate!

So I wanted to pop in here and wish everyone an early Happy Shipmas and I can't wait to browse through all the goodies on Sunday.

Also, my work wife (that's what I call my best friend at work) got me the Stargate board game for Christmas /SQUEE!

Comment

Hey, all--slightly off topic Secret Santa question:

Spoiler:
                          Does anyone know how to get a message to Akachan? My Secret Santa received a gift from her, but doesn't know how to contact her to say, 'Thanks.' Any help would be appreciated!
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                            Hey, all--slightly off topic Secret Santa question:

Spoiler:
                            Does anyone know how to get a message to Akachan? My Secret Santa received a gift from her, but doesn't know how to contact her to say, 'Thanks.' Any help would be appreciated!
                            Spoiler:
                            If they have a YT account they can contact her there, otherwise I don't know
                            sigpic

Comment

*slips in to drop off Advent Day*

sigpic

Comment

Multiquote aint working

Yes everyone has gotten their gift so your more then welcome to share it and show it off to everyone. Spread the love. Also tomorrow is Shipmas so be sure to show it there too

And yep this years secret santa was again fun to do, thanks everyone for being so amazing to join in and be on time and just helpfull in general...Can't wait till next year

Comment

Working...
                                X