Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Okay. You're right. I couldn't help but notice, however, how Sam is sitting about as far away from Daniel on the bed as she can get, and she gets all scrunched up practically in a ball at one point. I'm sure Sam is just tired of all the Urgo stuff at that point, but what a difference from how she sits when next to Jack.
    hahaha thats my point exactly! the moment Urgo's not influencing her she doesnt sit near jack but is still trying to move away from whoevr she is near! its epic XD haha IMO
    Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    I had notice the change in seating arrangement, but I had never before attributed it to the absense of Urgo's influence. Very interesting.
    same, until i did the WAL it didnt click for me that it was possible it was Urgo influencing but now i totally think it is
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      I had notice the change in seating arrangement, but I had never before attributed it to the absense of Urgo's influence. Very interesting.
      I'm the same as you, saw it but never associated it with Urgo. Nice catch, Keaira Teagan! Now you have our minds thinking . . . shippy style.
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
        I'm the same as you, saw it but never associated it with Urgo. Nice catch, Keaira Teagan! Now you have our minds thinking . . . shippy style.
        *bows humbly* thanks i try haha
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Is there another way to think? Shippiness is Happiness. . .

OT Vids downloading. . .

Spoiler:
          Oh yeah--I lost the link that someone gave once as to how to download videos from youtube. I finally got my spouse to promise to do it for me, but I know that there's a program that I need to install or something?.?.? Help?
          Last edited by Akamaimom; 15 May 2010, 09:53 PM.
          sigpic
          My Stories: FFdotNet
          My Stories AO3
          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

*appears after watching 2010*

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post

sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*appears after watching 2010*
              I love that ep!

And I know that there are other reasons why, but I love that Sam is so willing to sacrifice the life she has with what's-his-name-ambassador-liar-dude to (I believe in my shippy heart) have a second chance with Jack. And he's so cute with the plaid shirt and the scruffy beard and--ooh--be still my heart.
              sigpic
              My Stories AO3

Comment

OT Vids downloading. . .

Spoiler:
                Oh yeah--I lost the link that someone gave once as to how to download videos from youtube. I finally got my spouse to promise to do it for me, but I know that there's a program that I need to install or something?.?.? Help?
                Vid:
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I download videos from youtube through this website
                  Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                  / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I love that ep!

And I know that there are other reasons why, but I love that Sam is so willing to sacrifice the life she has with what's-his-name-ambassador-liar-dude to (I believe in my shippy heart) have a second chance with Jack. And he's so cute with the plaid shirt and the scruffy beard and--ooh--be still my heart.
                    Having just learned about the humongous lie of her "beloved ambassador" who had been deceiving her all that time, I'm thinking her motives were divided 50-50 between getting another chance with Jack and also saving the human race from extinction.

Comment

Having just learned about the humongous lie of her "beloved ambassador" who had been deceiving her all that time, I'm thinking her motives were divided 50-50 between getting another chance with Jack and also saving the human race from extinction.
                      Well, there is that. But other than the episode with the stolen Tollan device, has Jack ever outright lied to her?

I'm thinking no. . .
                      sigpic
                      My Stories AO3

Comment

Well, there is that. But other than the episode with the stolen Tollan device, has Jack ever outright lied to her?

I'm thinking no. . .
                        Outright lied? No. Withheld information from her for one reason or another. Yes. Although Joe's deception was huge, he too was deceived in that the Aschen lied to him; and he, in turn, withheld that information from his own wife. But his deception was too huge (IMO) for Sam to forgive and stay with him, since it would have led to the end of the human race. Nothing Jack ever withheld information-wise would have done that.

Comment

Outright lied? No. Withheld information from her for one reason or another. Yes. Although Joe's deception was huge, he too was deceived in that the Aschen lied to him; and he, in turn, withheld that information from his own wife. But his deception was too huge (IMO) for Sam to forgive and stay with him, since it would have led to the end of the human race. Nothing Jack ever withheld information-wise would have done that.
                          OKay--Jack not being completely honest with Sam:

Tollan device
                          Orlin surveillance
                          Leaving Fifth in the time dilation device

NOT TELLING HER NOT TO MARRY PETE!

That's a pretty big one.

Any more?
                          sigpic
                          My Stories AO3

Comment

Tollan device
                            Orlin surveillance

That's a pretty big one.

Any more?
                            Jack didn't lie but he withheld from Sam, Daniel, Teal'c and his staff that he was dating Kerry. But, the reason he did so was obvious to me...he didn't want to hurt Sam and/or he was uncomfortable to make it public that he was dating someone and/or he continued to be ambivalent about having a serious relationship. Any other possible reasons?
                            sigpic

Comment

Tollan device
                              Orlin surveillance

That's a pretty big one.

Any more?
                              Do you really think he knew about the Orlin surveillance and didn't tell her? I've never thought he actually did; but he sure did look guilty when she got called into Hammond's office about it. Or maybe not guilt, but a cross between that and something else.

Window of Opportunity - didn't tell her what he did in a few timeloops (since I'm sure he did it more than once).

"NOT TELLING HER NOT TO MARRY PETE!" - Abso-friggin-lutely!!!!

Also not suggesting to her that she deserved way better than somebody who didn't trust her and would spy on her.

This really doesn't qualify, but his comment in "Gemini" about two Carters, when he said "if only" ... but I can't think of an appropriate way to include this, so I'll just toss it in anyway.

But, to be fair, Sam withheld information from him at times too.

Not sure these qualify, but the moments in "Lost City" when she tried to talk to him and he wouldn't let her.

Too bad they didn't just get locked in a room together long ago and told they couldn't come out till they resolved their issues with each other.

Comment

Downloading vids from YT OT:
                                Spoiler:
                                I use RealPlayer SP because it comes with a converter

I love that ep!

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                I say it was 75-25 between getting another chance with Jack and saving humanity

Tollan device
                                Orlin surveillance

That's a pretty big one.

Any more?
                                I say that is probably the biggest one...
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X