Clear All

*giggles*

Huggs to all
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

complete spoilers for 'house' season finale, plus sam/jack commentary -

Spoiler:

did anyone see the season finale of 'house'? i'm a house/cuddy shipper, and at the end of the ep, house and cuddy get together!

house finds out that cuddy's engaged. he's crushed (and other things in the ep are tearing him down). at the end of the ep, house is in his home, ready to go back on drugs... cuddy shows up, tells him she ended it with her boyfriend, b/c she couldn't stop thinking about house. she says she loves him, he stands up, kisses her, they show their hands interlocked... and i almost cried. not b/c of wanting this for house/cuddy, but b/c i was SO jealous that they didn't resolve sam/jack like this!!

i couldn't stop thinking about s/j through this entire scene, especially when earlier, cuddy admitted she was engaged to her bla boyfriend. i said to a friend, 'they're doing sam/jack/pete on this show!'

but at the end, when house and cuddy held hands, fingers interlocked... that's when i lost it.

no matter how happy i am that sam and jack are *probably* together, this house/cuddy scene gave us an 'i love you', a good kiss, and holding hands... it was a real, non ambigous resolution! not an 'always' and fishing with friends that show up, but two ppl actually getting to respond with emotion and actions and YES, i'm bitter.

there's some fans that can be satisfied with just the bare minimum, but i want the obvious and SEEN and HEARD and i'm sooooooo hoping this 3rd sg1 movie delivers!!

k, i'm done freaking out and whining.

sally

sigpic

Comment

*huggles Sally* I'm glad you let it all out
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          *huggles Sally* I'm glad you let it all out
          thanks.

i actually feel a bit better!
          sally

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

House/Cuddy OT

Spoiler:
              I'm probably in the minority and to be fair, I haven't watched the second half of this season yet, but I really didn't want them to get together. I feel like House is a royal ass and Cuddy deserves better. Not that I don't enjoy House or find him hilarious... I just think he's not much of a partner at the end of the day

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                House/Cuddy OT

Spoiler:
                I'm probably in the minority and to be fair, I haven't watched the second half of this season yet, but I really didn't want them to get together. I feel like House is a royal ass and Cuddy deserves better. Not that I don't enjoy House or find him hilarious... I just think he's not much of a partner at the end of the day
                House/Cuddy OT

Spoiler:
                I am not a House/Cuddy fan either but then again I haven't even seen the new season at all
                sigpic

Comment

Majorsal writes: “the writers have made huge and (wonderfully to me) in-your-face ships for SGU, but with sam/jack, we still don’t know if they’re together… will this change in the future?”

Answer: Ideally, yes.
                  http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...de-of-mailbag/
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Majorsal writes: “the writers have made huge and (wonderfully to me) in-your-face ships for SGU, but with sam/jack, we still don’t know if they’re together… will this change in the future?”

I believe that would be an appropriate place to SQUEE!
                    sigpic
                    My Stories: FFdotNet
                    My Stories AO3
                    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                      I believe that would be an appropriate place to SQUEE!

i agree!!

but what does 'ideally' mean for this sentence?

(yes, i'm a bit confused )
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                        i agree!!

Probably means "in a perfect world", or "if he had his way", or any similar such interpretation. I'd like to squee, but I can't help but feel that's just as vague an answer as saying he doesn't know.

(*sorry if that sounds like I'm being a poopyhead.*)

Comment

i agree!!

I'm sure it means IF the situation presents itself to confirm it--but still. I take that to mean that TPTB want to confirm it--and that makes me smile.

Although I don't need it--I KNOW that they're together. But it's still fun to dream. . .
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            i agree!!

I would like to think it means that if they get a chance to confirm it (3rd movie?), they will. I hope.

Comment

I so much wish I could believe it. JM has long been a Sam/Jack supporter, and yet I have been disappointed so many times in the past I'm not sure I can bring myself to hope.

Comment

I'll go ahead and SQUEE!

I'm staying positive
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X