• Show
Clear All

And another one; the scenes are awesome; the music is gorgeous:

http://vimeo.com/29950141

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Here it is: Kids These Days by Dream Weaver 85

It's a sequel to "The Naming Game".
      and the one where Jack gets ambushed by his daughters in a water war due to a technique that sam thought them?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        and the one where Jack gets ambushed by his daughters in a water war due to a technique that sam thought them?
        Same story. What you've described as two separate stories is all in "Kids These Days".

Comment

Same story. What you've described as two separate stories is all in "Kids These Days".
          ah okay.

Comment

ah okay.
            actually, on rereading it, it appears I just may have been wrong. Apparently there are no water balloons in that story; though I'm sure I've read a story that you describe. It just may take me awhile longer to find that one.

Comment

actually, on rereading it, it appears I just may have been wrong. Apparently there are no water balloons in that story; though I'm sure I've read a story that you describe. It just may take me awhile longer to find that one.
              well when you do, just shoot me a pm. and i thank you for your assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by JodyTAZ View Post
                Sarah,
                I am in agreement with you! Love the campfire too! i know it is for Pol, but it is such an awesome fire that I think all of us shippers can roast a marshmallow or two with her! As always, Jack and Sam forever!
                Your welcome, TAZ! Btw -don't be a stranger cuz we miss you!!

*lays more logs on the campfire to make it big enough for the whole thread, breaks out enough chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows for all and starts toasting my marshmallow*

And another one; the scenes are awesome; the music is gorgeous:
                http://vimeo.com/29950141
                This one was my fave, hedwig. the music and scenes were beautiful...was it wrong that I kept looking at the scenes and imagining them as alien landscapes?
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                  This one was my fave, hedwig. the music and scenes were beautiful...was it wrong that I kept looking at the scenes and imagining them as alien landscapes?
                  Nope. Not wrong at all. I was doing the same thing and thinking of SG1 at the same time. I was also recalling the recent talk about astronomy and looking at the stars when I saw those awesome pictures of the skies.

Comment

I know this one! The only way I remember is because I've read it recently!! All's Fair by A.loquita... let me know if this is the one you're looking for.
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6141434/1/Alls_Fair

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                      I know this one! The only way I remember is because I've read it recently!! All's Fair by A.loquita... let me know if this is the one you're looking for.
                      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6141434/1/Alls_Fair
                      yep that's the one. i thank you so much.

NCIS Watching Update
                      Spoiler:
                      Already finished the First two seasons of NCIS and i gotta tell you i was very shocked at the end of season 2. very very shocked.

Comment

yep that's the one. i thank you so much.

NCIS Watching Update
                        Spoiler:
                        Already finished the First two seasons of NCIS and i gotta tell you i was very shocked at the end of season 2. very very shocked.
                        NCIS:
                        Spoiler:
                        Yes. That was very sad. I really liked Kate. The actress decided to leave because of the really long hours they were required to work.

Comment

NCIS:
                          Spoiler:
                          Yes. That was very sad. I really liked Kate. The actress decided to leave because of the really long hours they were required to work.
                          NCIS:
                          Spoiler:
                          Really? Well you gotta wonder how long these people work to make an episode.

Comment

NCIS:
                            Spoiler:
                            Amanda said it was up to 14 hours a day

Comment

I can see how it's important to have that family of cast and crew working with you. With 14 hour days, it can be real rough working with people you don't love and trust.

Comment

NCIS:
                                Spoiler:
                                NCIS:
                                Spoiler:
                                According to the articles I read back then, the actors/crew on NCIS were working up to 18 hours per day, because of the particular producer who was in charge at the time. Mark Harmon decided to do something about it (him being the star and all, as well as one of the producers), but it was too late to keep Sasha Alexander in the show. The hours are probably still long, but not more than 12-14 hours per day.

Originally posted by siles
                                Amanda said it was up to 14 hours a day
                                That was probably on SG1 and Sanctuary. It varies on other television shows.

Comment

Working...
                                X