Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
    Dang! I tried that. But no luck. Thanks for telling me though.
    Well that's not good. Maybe someone in here will be able to help you.
    sigpic
    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
      And on topic, cause I wanted to repost this earlier: http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o156/JenniferJF/th_naked.gif

I love that gif. You know, there's an expression that's kind of caught on around my local area to tell people to, er, go forth and mutliply in a non sweary way. It's "fish off." As on "Oh fish off you!"
      Whenever you post that gif I keep wanting to change the last scene to read "The rest of the world can fish off."

Then again I also want to change "naked" to "nekkid"

Okay i don't know who posted this pic (i also think it was in one of the sga threads.. thats now gone) but OMG!! Did you notice that if Sam has a pic of Daniel in the tux (that was originally in "200" in the idea of Sam/Jack getting married) that they WOULD be married?! Cuz how could she have a pic of Daniel like that, in the SAME clothes as in Sam's wish thought UNLESS they did get married??! ..or unless someone else got married. *highly doubt it*

http://s572.photobucket.com/albums/s...ent=sam242.jpg
      We-ell not to poo on your strawberries or anything but that fantasy wedding was actually Vala's imagination as she suggested it. And really, honestly, can you imagine Sam having Vala as her bridesmaid and not Cassie? The fact Cassie wasn't even there is a big enough hint to me that the wedding wasn't Sam or Jack's idea of a wedding at all (that's if the pink fluffy soft focus and the merangue (sp) wedding dress isn't a dead givaway ).
      However, the question still remains is just which dress up social event - one that looks suspiciously like a wedding - did Sam manage to get a picture of Daniel at? Although the reality is probably that the SGA props department were told to get decent pictures of all Sam's loved ones and place them in her office and they happened upon a good stock picture of Daniel from the BTS of that episode and used it.
      The really telling part of those pictures is the only one Sam is pictured alongside her loved ones is the one with Jack; All the others are single people pictures, but the one with Jack, she's there and they're fishing - and we all know what fishing is! That, and the one of Jack in her luggage that we all know she has but never makes it into her office (because it's beside her bed next to the... erm... <must not gutterise>) is pretty telling.
      And I do think those two were deliberately picked by TPTB to represent something, and are not just randomly selected props.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
        Well that's not good. Maybe someone in here will be able to help you.
        Yea maybe..
        Here's the other photos Sam has (if anyone wants to see them again):

btw sorry for copying the person who already posted these.
        sigpic
        My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          That, and the one of Jack in her luggage that we all know she has but never makes it into her office (because it's beside her bed next to the... erm... <must not gutterise>) is pretty telling.
          *snort* To stare at dreamily in bed at night whenever her stay on Atlantis becomes too frustrating?

See, that's why she should have the pic of her and Jack from her office there instead. For days when she really misses fishing.

EDIT: Did you just say poo on her strawberries? rofl

Comment

Have they not fixed this quote thingy yet?

*snort* To stare at dreamily in bed at night whenever her stay on Atlantis becomes too frustrating?
            As I said (in a roundabout way), there are ways and means of relieving the frustration.

See, that's why she should have the pic of her and Jack from her office there instead. For days when she really misses fishing.
            But then it wouldn't be half as obvious to us.

What? It's an expression, right?

sigpic

Comment

Yup. Hmm.. I wonder why she only went fishing with him once?

And yea ROFL do NOT poo on my strawberries! *grabs strawberries and starts running like a fool*
              sigpic
              My tumblr

Comment

Oh, I think it happened more than that. And besides, they only went fishing when they were ready and able to go fishing. We all know there's nothing worse than premature fishing. They would/could have gotten in trouble for that!

*clears throat*
                sigpic
                My Stories: FFdotNet
                My Stories AO3
                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                  Oh, I think it happened more than that. And besides, they only went fishing when they were ready and able to go fishing. We all know there's nothing worse than premature fishing. They would/could have gotten in trouble for that!

*clears throat*
                  Really? Ya think?? Lol How come we didn't get to see it then?
                  Well yea i know. But what about the times he asked her and she didnt go?? She could have gone but she was more interested in her work. heehee
                  sigpic
                  My tumblr

Comment

Who said she did? I figure it's just that you never forget the first....

Oh.

Never mind.

*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      another wp masterpiece Jann!

I don't think I had seen that Daniel pic before
                      Gosh, have you been living on the moon????? That picture has been posted innumerable times around here since it first showed up on Sam's desk. As has the one with her and Jack fishing, and the one of Jack in her travel tote in her quarters when she was unpacking in "Reunion".

Comment

Who said she did? I figure it's just that you never forget the first....

Oh.

Never mind.

*sigh*
                        I meant that you only saw them once.
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

I meant that you only saw them once.
                          We have probably never seen a lot of things that go on. Can't give it all away. What's the fun in that?
                          sigpic

Comment

But what about the times he asked her and she didnt go?? She could have gone but she was more interested in her work. heehee
                            That was before Sam realized it's not the fishing but who you fish with that matters.

*giggle*

Sorry. Was going to say something about his having to go fishing alone and how it's tiring and can give you a sore wrist cause there's no one to help you hold your fishing pole and keep you from feeling all alone and lonely. Nothing's more miserable than having to fish by yourself. After 8 years, no wonder he was so happy after she finally went fishing with him.

It's a good thing Daniel wasn't in the room during LitS (spoilers for gutteriness and... well... general all around badness):
                            Spoiler:
                            Password's... fishing.

I'll bet.

Never. Mind.

What are you talking about?!?

That's right. You weren't there at the cabin to hear them... fishing.

My apologies to anyone with either a sense of taste or humor.

Comment

That was before Sam realized it's not the fishing but who you fish with that matters.

*giggle*

Sorry. Was going to say something about his having to go fishing alone and how it's tiring and can give you a sore wrist cause there's no one to help you hold your fishing pole and keep you from feeling all alone and lonely. Nothing's more miserable than having to fish by yourself. After 8 years, no wonder he was so happy after she finally went fishing with him.

It's a good thing Daniel wasn't in the room during LitS (spoilers for gutteriness and... well... general all around badness):
                              Spoiler:
                              Password's... fishing.

I'll bet.

Never. Mind.

What are you talking about?!?

That's right. You weren't there at the cabin to hear them... fishing.

My apologies to anyone with either a sense of taste or humor.
                              Jenn, Jenn, Jenn. You crack me up.
                              sigpic

Comment

**snort**

And we're all splashing happily in the gutter. . .

I was just saying that I think at the end of Threads that both of them knew that it was long overdue, but that it was also finally time for them to have that subtle shift of relationship that allowed for that whole last scene--in which there were no "Sir" usages.

That we know of.
                                sigpic
                                My Stories: FFdotNet
                                My Stories AO3
                                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X