Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      nice.
      Thank you.
      sigpic
      Sig made by Nola
      Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
        Since I haven't been around to share for a while, I'm sure y'all won't mind if I repost something like...

This!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuoDqzujVf0
        No, I don't think we could tolerate that...just kidding, who can get enough of those two?

Comment

Originally posted by Kali View Post
          lol yeah she really gets into it.. definite chemistry.

Ya think?

So... I've always felt poor Sam got ripped off in never getting to remember that time-loop grand-dip-smooch. Just not fair--especially since it's the only time they ever kissed without the ol' alien-drug/technology influence excuse, if you know what I mean!

I did fix it in a fic, though...

And now it's time for More Fun in the Gutter!

Love and hot fudge,
          Bren Ren
          ~
          My stories!
          ~

sigpic

Comment

And now that I've indulged my Gutter cravings, here's a dive into the Angst pillar of the Ship:

Love and hot fudge,
            Bren Ren
            ~
            My stories!
            ~

sigpic

Comment

And of course, the Shippy Triad isn't complete without the pillar of Fluff !

Love and hot fudge,
              Bren Ren
              ~
              My stories!
              ~

sigpic

Comment

Awesome vids, Bren! Thanks for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by roque872002 View Post
                  Following and anxiously awaiting more
                  sigpic

----------
                  FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                    Following and anxiously awaiting more
                    I don't have anything else written atm but I have it in my head. Will do more after work tomorrow glad you're enjoying it!
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by Nola
                    Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

And now that I've indulged my Gutter cravings, here's a dive into the Angst pillar of the Ship:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNTLX1bu1R8

I really like both 2010 and 2001. But, I think that they should have shown in 2001 a bit more of the catalyst for what happened in 2010 to erode Sam and Jack's relationship. I know they cite the fact that no one listened to him and his opinion about the Aschen, but Jack just comes off like a big old scorned jerk in 2010.

That being said, I LOVED the fanfic In the Thirteenth Hour by Aenigmatic which addresses this whole situation fabulously!
                      Last edited by IamDKScully; 04 August 2013, 02:30 PM. Reason: changed link
                      sigpic

----------
                      FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNTLX1bu1R8
                        i actually listening to this when i was reading Rachel500's Tags for 2010.

Comment

I really like both 2010 and 2001. But, I think that they should have shown in 2001 a bit more of the catalyst for what happened in 2010 to erode Sam and Jack's relationship. I know they cite the fact that no one listened to him and his opinion about the Aschen, but Jack just comes off like a big old scorned jerk in 2010.

That being said, I LOVED the fanfic In the Thirteenth Hour by Aenigmatic which addresses this whole situation fabulously!
                          Ikorni's 2010 story is pretty cool. i also like Rachel500 because she has a three-part little tag called The Wrong Timeline which deals with the 2010 events but Part 2 and 3 really deal with the aschen and the events leading up to 2010. Here is Part II and Part III. and here's a little TAG that takes place the night before the note is sent. Making it Right
                          Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 03 August 2013, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Fantastic story. Aenigmatic is Ikorni btw.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Jper

"It's just a little airborne... It's still good, it's still good!"

Comment

I'm currently reading this and it's brilliant. Ikorni is the true master of angst!

Originally posted by roque872002 View Post
                              Very interesting story, roque - looking forward to see what's going to happen to our favorite couple next
                              Last edited by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse; 03 August 2013, 03:24 PM.

Comment

^ video taken from "Point of View." Probably one of the best episodes for shippers.

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s3/306.shtml
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X