No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently I didn't get around to posting yesterday's calendar page...

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

And today's:

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

haha I love Thor's expression in that one.
        Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
        If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
          Hope you have a great day hlndncr!

How are people's Shipday preparations are going? Mine are going well, one video complete, one fic banner complete, fic planned out, second vid planned out.

Here's the fic banner to tease you with.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r316/laurens18/SG1/How-to-Heal-a-Broken-Heart_zpsd3065c99.jpg
          Well, my Ship Day preparations just got a little better. I was feeling a bit down because there's been no recent AT&RDA pics to use for the upcoming celebration but your banner has just improved my mood. Yeah for manips!
          sigpic
          My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

Wow...it has certainly been quiet in here of late.
            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Random picspam:

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                                Haven't decided if i will continue this but I felt like doing a post series futuristic detailing the lives of the team (and Sam and Jack) with kids (no time travel just set in our universe) here's like the opening section of it.

Entitled "Home".

Spoiler:
                                Julia Miller glanced nervously around her one last time before zipping her bag shut. It was Christmas vacation, finally, and all around her were sounds of joyous celebration, but Julia was not taking part. She was just too preoccupied.

The knock at the door both startled and calmed her. She quickly opened it to reveal Jacob ("Jake" as he liked to be called) George O'Neill carrying a giant duffel bag. He was, of course, the reason she was so tense. They had been dating since shortly after their arrival at Colorado State, and that was now over two years ago. This year, he had once again asked her to come home with him for Christmas and she had accepted. Now though, she was beginning to regret that choice.

"You look like you’re about to hurl," Jake greeted her, leaning in for a kiss. "What’s up?"

"I’m just nervous about meeting your family."

"They’re going to love you," he assured her, picking up her bag and slinging that over his shoulder.

"How can you be so sure?" Julia asked as she locked the door behind them.

"Because I love you." Jake responded, squeezing her hand in reassurance.
                                Nice John. I like it but sadly, couldn't green you.

Originally posted by fems View Post
                                LOL

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                                haha I love Thor's expression in that one.
                                I know.

Thor's all cool and like "Yeah baby. Eat your heart out O'Neill"
                                sigpic
                                sig by Mada
                                As a matter of FIC

Comment

Working...
                                X