Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    And that incident only cements Jack's dislike of the Tok'ra.
    jack *and* sam!!

seriously, for a race that call themselves above the goauld, it's these two instances that show that they're capable of being just as selfish and arrogant as the bad guys.

((()))
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      jack *and* sam!!

seriously, for a race that call themselves above the goauld, it's these two instances that show that they're capable of being just as selfish and arrogant as the bad guys.

(((http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/1672/jsdkcomfort.gif)))
      We are just talking about an individual symbiote here. And that is all I am going to say about that!

Sam and Jack
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

i think he said "you smarmy, self-righteous, Opportunistic *******. you are nothing but a living cliche, and a Son of a *****"
        Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 01 August 2013, 05:24 PM.

Comment

i wonder what would've happened if O'Neill was interviewed by Woolsey in Heroes Part 2? wonder if he would have decked Woolsey.

Comment

Originally posted by Kali View Post
            I know what you mean. I watched it last weekend. Kanan is also to blame for taking him against his will to rescue his girlfriend, and then just dumping him there to be tortured. Kanan had to know what would happen to Jack when he was caught.
            That, too.

What sort of withdrawal symptoms does anyone think Jack would have after this? Daniel was already showing signs of delusion before he ever got back to the SGC and into medical care. Jack (despite all the visits to the sarcophagus) didn't ever show any signs of withdrawal by the time he made it back to the SGC. Would he behave differently than Daniel did?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              That, too.

What sort of withdrawal symptoms does anyone think Jack would have after this? Daniel was already showing signs of delusion before he ever got back to the SGC and into medical care. Jack (despite all the visits to the sarcophagus) didn't ever show any signs of withdrawal by the time he made it back to the SGC. Would he behave differently than Daniel did?

I remember in Need, Jack said "he knew what it was like" to be addicted to something and then going through withdrawal from it. but to answer you question, i think he probably went through some withdrawals but i think he would've suffered from disorientation and some MAJOR anger issues maybe even some claustrophobia.
              Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 01 August 2013, 06:31 PM.

Comment

truthfully, i am surprised jack didn't try to resign after the events of Abyss.

Comment

Just finished 'Heroes'

*Janet*

**salutes**

I still cry when I watch that ep.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Mada
                  As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                    Just finished 'Heroes'

*Janet*

**salutes**

i still kinda get choked up myself as well. now it's Lost City.

Comment

GAH!!! Watching "Lost City;" they cut out the "Sir, I just wanted to say..." "I know." part!

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                      I sneaked a peek at the episode line up for today, and I approve of many of the selections. However, I cannot for the life of me figure out how "Prometheus Unbound" made it into the rotation.
                      You and me both.
                      sigpic
                      The Return of King Arthur
                      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                        I gotta laugh because I got all excited when I found out about the marathon...never mind the fact that I own all 10 seasons!
                        Me too!

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                        By the way, 2010 is on now and I'm falling in love with it all over again. It's one of the strongest AU episodes they have. The S/J tension is so juicy!!
                        I normally don't watch 2010, because to me it's an unhappy story of how things could turn out. That being said, I happened to catch it, starting at the cabin, and I ended up wanting to watch the whole episode. I had forgotten that Sam calls him "Jack" twice while they're talking.

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                        Hi Shippers!

Shore Leave starts tomorrow. Amanda will be there. Can't wait to meet her!

Several of us will be at the convention. I thought a little shipper gathering would be in order. So if you are planning to be there for any part of the convention and I haven't talked to you about it yet send me a PM so we can be sure no one is left out.

Shipper Power!
                        So jealous, but I really can't totally be . Have a blast, and send her our love.

Originally posted by Kali View Post

all i could hear was smarmy, opportunistic...

still funny.
                        I couldn't read his lips on the whole thing, but the last thing was son of a *****
                        Just finished 'Heroes'

*Janet*

**salutes**

Me, too, which is why I usually skip it. But I want to see the shippiness (and encourage Syfy to make this a regular thing).

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                          GAH!!! Watching "Lost City;" they cut out the "Sir, I just wanted to say..." "I know." part!

You and me both.
                          Yeah! I was going to mention that...I know they cut out the beginning of the briefing room scened in COTG, but I fell asleep before the symbiote infestation scene, so I have no idea what they did with that. Grrr....hate that they edited it! Just like what Pax did with Scarecrow and Mrs. King once they started airing it (mostly to add more commercials).

Comment

why the heck do they do that? i mean they promise us a stargate marathon but i should've known they would've half-assed it.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                              I don't know if this is just in my head or not, but I always had the feeling Jack smiled a lot more at Sam during season 8. Not sure if it's because they spend more time on base together (well, on-screen anyway) and it was kinda tricky to smile at her all the time while in the field, or if it's because she's dating/engaged to someone else that he feels it's safe to smile at her. Or maybe it's in my head. That entirely possible as well, since it's been a long time since I've watched any episodes.
                              It's been a long time since I watched them too, but I'll keep an eye out for it now that you've mentioned it

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                              Hi Shippers!

Shore Leave starts tomorrow. Amanda will be there. Can't wait to meet her!

Several of us will be at the convention. I thought a little shipper gathering would be in order. So if you are planning to be there for any part of the convention and I haven't talked to you about it yet send me a PM so we can be sure no one is left out.

Shipper Power!
                              ENJOY!!!! Wish I was going too - to meet Amanda - and some fellow shippers

I was actually hoping to see 'Beneath the Surface' since my dvd is damaged and no longer plays that ep.

Although it's playing others on the same disk.

Go figure
                              That's pretty cruel

Comment

I never noticed this before...is it me, or does it seem like AT may have had a cold or something while they were shooting "Lost City"?

Comment

Working...
                                X